Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Study: Men Want TG's to Get Hard and Orgasm Because It Makes Them Feel Manly

According to new research, a chaser's insistence on making a transgender woman get hard and come may have more to do with him viewing the TG erection and orgasm as a "masculinity achievement" than with her sexual satisfaction.

A study published last month in the Journal of Sex Research found that men view the shemale's hard penis and orgasm as an opportunity to confirm their manhood. These findings, courtesy of two University of Michigan researchers, suggest that men who think sexually pleasing transgender women is important are really doing it to please themselves.

Thanks to the sexual scripts society assigns people, men often feel like they have to "prove themselves through symbolically masculine achievements," the study's authors write. Because previous research has shown men gleaning sexual satisfaction from a transgender woman getting hard and coming, the authors were interested in finding out if men view shemale orgasms as a "masculinity achievement."

Moreover, the study's results "could be interpreted to support notion that the increased attention to a transgender's erection and orgasms, often lauded as the symbol of transgender sexual liberation, actually reflects a repackaging of transgender sexuality in the service of men" and that "a reevaluation of transgender erections and orgasms as symbols of sexual health and liberation is sorely needed."

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Study: Men Want TG's to Get Hard and Orgasm Because It Makes Them Feel Manly

Well, it's certainly a visible sign of a partner's arousal. It's not like they can fake it.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Default Re: Study: Men Want TG's to Get Hard and Orgasm Because It Makes Them Feel Manly

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Well, it's certainly a visible sign of a partner's arousal. It's not like they can fake it.
    Yes but the point is men view that as a sign of their own masculinity

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Is the "study" link in your post going to the wrong article?

It links to this article: Do Women’s Orgasms Function as a Masculinity Achievement for Men?

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/...9.2017.1283484

No mention (that I can see of shemales)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I extrapolated the findings to include tg's because it's ultimately the same thing.

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I extrapolated the findings to include tg's because it's ultimately the same thing.
    Ok, so for "extrapolated", read "made up". You really should have made that clear to begin with and not "quoted" research that doesn't actually exist. We've got enough fake news these days as it is...

12 out of 12 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-22-2017 at 10:48 PM.

This isn't fake at all, it's simply an alternative interpretation of the study.

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    This isn't fake at all, it's simply an alternative interpretation of the study.
    It is fake as you presented your interpretations as if they were the actual results of a study all about transgenders, even including quotes that don't exist. Why don't you ask the researchers how they feel about being completely misquoted? I know I'd be pissed off if anyone tried that with anything I'd published.

20 years in research taught me a few things, one of which is always check the source material...

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-22-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Nothing really new here....men want genetic females to also orgasm....

In fact, regardless of sex, what person doesn't want their partner to orgasm? - IMHO, nobody.....
    I.E., Lesbians want their partners orgasm, gay men want their partners to orgasm...genetic females want their men to orgasm....

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Nothing really new here....men want genetic females to also orgasm....

In fact, regardless of sex, what person doesn't want their partner to orgasm? - IMHO, nobody.....
    I.E., Lesbians want their partners orgasm, gay men want their partners to orgasm...genetic females want their men to orgasm....
    Spot on.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.