Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned for Life Rookie Poster

Default Why castration before puberty isn't common and considered bad?

Ftm, female-to-male, they take testosterone and they develop male secondary characteristics, PERFECT male characteristics, perfection

There's no way you can distinguish a biological males from t-males,

they achieve perfection

after taking testosterone, the only female part they retain is the vagina

And they can't revert it completely, if a ftm want to return to being female and have 2nd female characteristics, testosterone is a bitch, the effects are too powerful to revert completely

So, with Mtf once they reach puberty, they are DOOMED

They would be saved with castration, they would have NATURAL female secondary characteristics

There are the testosterone blockers, but they only DELAY puberty, and i've heard they could cause damage to the liver, among other effects, besides of being famous for being very expensive

A born female can EASILY be a Ftm, but a born male if he does reach puberty can't easily become Mtf

And there will ALWAYS be a few residual male secondary characteristics left

Last edited by mrxx; 03-14-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Default Re: Why castration before puberty isn't common and considered bad?

t-females, just as t-males do, would reach perfection

they would be like females, perfect females, with penis

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

You do talk a lot of bollocks, don't you....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

You are raising a good point. BUT then they will have to do SRS before puberty too, because penile and scrotal skin are used in the operation.
    Besides, Not all M2F which to be "full" females too early. some of them would prefer to enjoy having a cock for a decade or so. Note that the ability to achieve orgasm is lost partially or completely after SRS.

Quote Originally Posted by hikomiko777 View Post
    You are raising a good point. BUT then they will have to do SRS before puberty too, because penile and scrotal skin are used in the operation.
    Besides, Not all M2F which to be "full" females too early. some of them would prefer to enjoy having a cock for a decade or so. Note that the ability to achieve orgasm is lost partially or completely after SRS.
    I meant cutting ONLY the balls, not the penis

I meant castrati, not eunuch!!!

Also for me SRS is grotesque, as if the doctors could actually create a vagina, what they do is simply a wound that resembles one and that also has a lot of complications, they are arrogant and evil, they must think of themselves as some kind of godly beings that can dominate nature like that, they'll never have the power to create something worthy of being called a "Vagina"

Last edited by mrxx; 03-14-2017 at 10:50 AM.

How many children (and make no mistake, that's what you're talking about) REALLY know what they want. A rare few will, but most kids change their minds like the wind changes direction and surely it would be a massive mistake to do anything with PERMANENT consequences at such an early age, just because for a few days/weeks/months Jack fancies being Jill or vice versa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-clinic.html

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-14-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrxx View Post
    I meant cutting ONLY the balls, not the penis

I meant castrati, not eunuch!!!

Also for me SRS is grotesque, as if the doctors could actually create a vagina, what they do is simply a wound that resembles one and that also has a lot of complications, they are arrogant and evil, they must think of themselves as some kind of godly beings that can dominate nature like that, they'll never have the power to create something worthy of being called a "Vagina"
    Eunuch = castrated

(except China apparently, where it means removal of both)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-14-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    How many children (and make no mistake, that's what you're talking about) REALLY know what they want. A rare few will, but most kids change their minds like the wind changes direction and surely it would be a massive mistake to do anything with PERMANENT consequences at such an early age, just because for a few days/weeks/months Jack fancies being Jill or vice versa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-clinic.html
    Look mate many kids that say are in the wrong body will forever be like that

And in this subject is DO OR DIE, you wait some years to see if she changes her mind you ruined her, once you go throught puberty there's no coming back, she has developed male secondary characteristics and forever she'll have them because of your politically correct "is wrong kids going through that they are too young"

There are two famous t-females who didn't go throught puberty, Kim Petras and Jazz Jennings

They didn't developed male secondary characteristics so they were saved of all the misery and pain masculine characteristics bring to their kind

Besides a "kid" 's thoughts of how they feel at age 11 (before puberty) are quite mature, is not like puberty occurs at 3 or 4 years old, so much Laphroaig drinking has clouded your thinking

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

OK, so I'm being "politically correct" and have "clouded" thinking, simply for stating the fact that castration is a permanent irreversible operation, while you believe that "SRS is grotesque" and "simply a wound that resembles a vagina".

As I said before...

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You do talk a lot of bollocks, don't you....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.

The 2 examples you give:

Jazz Jennings:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ding-love.html

Aged 11, she was prescribed hormone blockers to stop the production of testosterone, so she would not go through male puberty.

'It was such a relief,' she said. 'The hormone blockers are reversible, so if I come off them I'll go through male puberty. But there's no way that's happening - I'm too happy as a girl. I love experimenting with different hair styles and going clothes shopping.'

will undergo gender reassignment at age 18

Kim Petras:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...operation.html

Kim – born Tim -had been undergoing hormone therapy since the age of 12.

Her campaign led to her being given legal permission to undergo the reassignment operation in November last year, when she was 16. Note: this was 2009.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...l-1790731.html

Petras started hormone therapy at 13

Some discrepancies with the age at which treatment was started. You're correct that they didn't go through puberty as a result of hormone treatment, but there's no evidence to suggest that either underwent castration (until full SRS) and as stated, the hormones effects are reversible.

I'm not arguing against treatment at an early age, only against performing irreversible surgery.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-14-2017 at 01:23 PM.