Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default barcelona fluid - fucked by tgirl

Well, as a Barcelona and transsexual enthusiast I can't be left out of this post. I lived there in 2015, with 19 years of age, from the end of June to the beginning of November. I was alone and horny. I hooked up with some girls (every time I refer to "girls" in this forum, I'm talking about trans women) in some clubs and all of that, had some great experiences there. But I wanted the feeling of paying a girl for sex. The feeling I had for my first time. The control. It's not the best kind of relation, IMO, the buyer and the seller, I much more prefer having sex without money being so directly and explicitly involved, but it's different feelings, as I said, and I wanted to be the buyer again, just to feel. I had money. And then I looked online and found the one I thought was the best for me. Monika Tous, was her name. Tall, tattooed, pretty, brunette, white skin, nice feet, long toes, long legs, toned and hung. No dick photos, though, and that is usually a deal-breaker for me, as I had some disappointments before. I talked to her on WhatsApp and got all the info I needed. We scheduled a day and hour, a "cita", as they say there, and I decided to take the risk. So I got there. The door is opened by the woman in the pictures, even more beautiful, with her smooth spanish voice and bitter-sweet flowerish woodish sexy smell. She invites me in. Nice apartment, well organized and decorated, very shadish, dark and sexy atmosphere, tones of red being absorbed by your eyes, and there she is, in front of you. Not a girl, a woman. A tall, sexy woman. In her robes, ready to be naked. We go to her room and sit on her bed. Start to talk, I'm kind of nervous, as usual. Small talk only, as usual. She takes my hand and puts it above her cock, on the robe. She opens her robe. And there it is, my hand is grabbing her cock. The thick cock, big cock. It was warm and post-shower clean and kind of moist from the heat it was making in Barcelona. And she is looking at me with a naughty pretty face. Grabs my face with her long-fingered hand and pushes it towards her red mouth and starts to kiss me. Her tongue, damn, she was licking all my mouth from the inside, licking my neck, kissing my neck, my chest, my face. Her cock was hard. The transition was fast. Even in the soft form it was big and thick and beautiful. Then suddenly it became so hard, stone hard, and so pink, and thick and big and delicious. She said for me to suck her dick while downing my head in direction to her crotch. I was there in front of that pretty dick and all I could do was open my mouth. Just swallowed it whole, masturbated it, licked it. Damn, what a perfect dick. And she making me gag, thrusting it in my throat, whispering naughty spanish words to me, and it kept getting harder. We lied on the bed and started to suck each other off. She knew what she was doing. She liked it. She was sucking my dick so good and her mouth was so wet and sloppy and deep. That felt awesome while I was licking her hard cock and then, licking and sucking her toes and soles. Her feet was soft, but not so soft, and kind of big, and skinny and bonish, and her toes were long and her nails well-done. It was amazing. After a while there, she stops what we're doing and goes bag to kissing me, this time she is above me, and I'm laying in my back, below her. She kisses me good and with passion. She is between my legs and I can feel her hard pole poking my butt-hole, grinding with my dick. She is thirsty, she wants my ass and I can see it, that woman, kissing me, like an animal, wanting to fuck me, wanting to penetrate me. She grabs the condom so quickly and wraps her cock so quickly. Goes back kissing my neck and I can just feel that dick sliding through my ass, smoothly, with manners. It hurts a little but I like the pain. And then it is deep inside me. It is deep. It opens my asshole and she begins to fuck me. That gentleness is gone and she starts to fuck me hard. Her thick penis pushing and pulling on my hole, with passionate violence, with dominance, and she is above me, looking at me. She puts her fingers on my cheeks, opens my mouth with her hand and spits on my tongue, then slaps me on the face. Kisses me. Fuck me. She says she wants to fuck me from behind, doggystyle. It's and order and I'm her dog, now. I'm her slave, I do whatever she wants me to do. She penetrates me, she sticks her bone, again, in my ass. Now she slaps my butt-cheeks from behind, while fucking me. She lays her upper body behind me, and I can feel her breasts against my back, and they're warm and sweaty, Barcelona is hot, and one of her legs is around me, she licks my ear, she sticks her tongue inside my ear, she licks my neck, my back, the side of my face, she mumble some things, she makes some noises, she grabs my head and kisses me, all of that while fucking my ass with desire. She says she will cum, and I ask it on my face. I lay down, she sits on my chest and with two pumps of masturbate she unloads a big and thick cum on my face and mouth, and sticks her veiny, pulsing cock on my mouth. She sighs and lay besides me, kisses me and licks the cum on the rest of my face. I cum. I cum like I never came before. It's 6 or 7 strong and fast, distant thick loads on my face, her face, my body, her wall and her bed. We laugh about it. I'm dead. I'm dead like that was all I needed to do with my life. That was the peak of living. The sex, the life, the fluids, the passion, the warmth. Like a thunder or an eruption, like a storm, It's and exaggeration of energy and power. There's no more life and death. I'm just there cuddling with a beautiful sexy woman.

I smoke a cigarette, we talk a little bit more, and we say goodbye to each other, while I pay her. She kisses me on the cheek and I'm off to my home. Some days later she invites me to her place, she wanted to fuck me again.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: barcelona fluid - fucked by tgirl

She puts her fingers on my cheeks, opens my mouth with her hand and spits on my tongue, then slaps me on the face. Kisses me.
    Wow. I really want that. Thanks for giving me such a hard-on with your superb story.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: barcelona fluid - fucked by tgirl

That got me really hard!