Member Rookie Poster

Default Visiting Portland OR

I'm going to be visiting Portland in a few weeks and I planned on trying to find some hot passable TS women to spend some time with. I've been checking HA, the TNA board ad Eros out and I'm very disappointed. There only seems to be one or two people and they are looking for $$$$ per hour. Any advice is appreciated. As kinky as Portland is suppose to be, it seem like a TS wasteland.

Krissy4u Official Profile Rookie Poster krissy4u's Avatar

Default Re: Visiting Portland OR

There are a couple of monthly events where you can go to just "meet" ladies - TVR (The Velvet Rope) and Sanctuary and Club Privata host the three most well known events. Portland is definitely a "kinky" group of people... for some reason guys always assume that translates into "many horny TS sex workers". There IS a large TG and TS population in PDX but quite honestly, they're mostly "activist-types" (and yeah, I'm totally stereotyping here) ... not really women plying the sex trade. If you attend those events (The Velvet Rope is really your best bet), there are couple of girls that attend who are pretty cute, but good luck trying to get their attention ...

Krissy Kyung

Official Website - Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl
    Official Blog - Krissy4u - Blog
    Follow Me On Social Media - Twitter :: Google+ :: Ello

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Visiting Portland OR

Krissy,

Thank you for the suggestions.