Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sheeba's gona be there canihavu

just kidding, sorry you can't make it.

Gold Poster

LOL. Don't tease me like that!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default I plan on it

Im just a rookie poster but i plan on being there.
    (im such a rookie, i posted this same message in the wrong thread

question
    what is the attire to get in?
    will the rooftop be open?
    can you smoke on the rooftop?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Re: I plan on it

Quote Originally Posted by steve4ltr4tg
    Im just a rookie poster but i plan on being there.
    (im such a rookie, i posted this same message in the wrong thread

question
    what is the attire to get in?
    will the rooftop be open?
    can you smoke on the rooftop?
    wear something comfortable, (just don't look too bummy) lol. I doubt the rooftop will be open so there's No smoking

Still Here 5 Star Poster

I'll be there, promoting the site (as usually). I'll be channeling the soul of seanchai. Also I have some chicks coming in from out of town so this should be a good one.

Veteran Poster

Trying my best to get into the city tomorrow but if I don't make it NYCe and Bigguy (and some of you lurkers!) take a shitload of pictures for us.

I'm already in NYC with my camera.
    Just counting the hours now...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    IF YOU WANT THE GIRLS TO LIKE YOU WEAR A LAKERS JERSEY OVER A WHITE T SHIRT , THEN WEAR A DOO RAG OR A BANDANNA HEAD BAND WITH A BASEBALL HAT OVER IT ( THE HAT MUST BE WORN CROOKED OF COURSE ) WEAR JEANS THAT ARE 10 SIZES TOO BIG , LET THEM KINDA HANG LOW , EXPOSING YOUR BOXER SHORTS UNDERNEATH...THEN YOU MUST GET A NEW PAIR OF WHITE SNEAKERS AND LEAVE THEM OPEN ( UN TIED ) IF YOU HAVE AN BIG CHAINS WEAR THEM.....DUDE THE GIRLS WILL LOVE YOU, YOULL GET MAD ASS......IF YOU WAER A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT AND A TIE WITH SLACKS ON, GET READY TO BE TREATED LIKE A TRICK......BOTTOM LINE, WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES.......ILL BE THE GUY WITH THE BOW TIE AND THE HIGH WATER PANTS.....TO ALL MY NIKKA'S IN DA HOUSE....HOLLA BOYZ , ITS PARTY TIME...WE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS........SEE YA ALL THERE....HEY FLABBY, GET THEM TRAINEES TO GO, I NEED A YOUNG TRAINEE BAD.....BIGGUY, GET MRS BIG GUY TO STAY IN ANOTHER CLUB SO YOU COULD HAVE SOME FUN....AND UMMM NICE-BOD YOU SHADDY MOTHER FUCKER, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS, GET YOUR ASS THERE, NO EXCUSES.....NYCe ILL SEE YOU AT THE FUNCTION.....BOYZ NIGHT OUT, RPRESENT THE NIKKA'S ON ANGELS YO.....HEY SEANCHAI , ILL GRAB AN ASIAN FOR YOU....I KNOW I KNOW, YOU DONT NEED ME TO DO THAT.....BUT I SEEN U IN PERSON AND WELL YES YOU DO NIKKA....YOULL BE WITH US IN SPIRIT......BOYZ NIGHT OUT ....BIG NIGHT, IM BRING IN MY CREW AND A FEW NEW BEES.....NO COCK BLOCKIN FROM SKY AND HER CREW......U HEARD...
    LOL. That was too funny!!!!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Haha - if I was there and I truly wish I could make it...I'd spend more time watching Mega than the girls - he's mesmerising.
    Look out for any for those first day in a dress girls for me will ya Mega? We've just started the "Great Grooby Model Seach" and had a lot of interesting, never-seen before models contact us. If anyone has pics, webpages, yahoo personals etc of anyone you think should model - or any girls here not modelled but are interested please contact me at admin@grooby.com

Going to New Orleans in August to start shooting there - so anyone from there would be first.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Have a great time everyone........wish I was in NYC so I could go. As I read thru this post there's no doubt Seanchai nailed it........you guys all get to have fun with the girls and watching Mega...........