Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Milo Lies About TG's, And Why Bill Maher Is A Fucking Moron

The real problem with Milo is he's self-hating and the alt-right have embraced him because he hates progressive issues and causes.

Milo mentally isn't a healthy individual and yet he still manages to gather a following.
    But I guess I could too as a Black man if I went around saying n#####s ain't shit.

Fuck Milo.

6 out of 8 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

thing is, he's right on Muslims. IN the UK,they do ghettoize,and 50% of Muslims in UK want Sharia Law to be the norm for all. I think he's pretty tame, says things that the mainstream agree with.

4 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Irony is that he aligns himself with the alt-right who in turn hates his guts because he's a Catholic/Jew who's gay and fucks black men.
    I wouldn't be surprised if one of his alt-right brethren does his punk-ass in.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    thing is, he's right on Muslims. IN the UK,they do ghettoize,and 50% of Muslims in UK want Sharia Law to be the norm for all. I think he's pretty tame, says things that the mainstream agree with.
    Actually, the correct figure is that 23% per cent were in favour of Sharia law in some parts of the country https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ity-sharia-law
    That's till concerning, but hardly as bad as you are trying to paint it. Aslo, the survey has been criticised for only covering areas with at least 20% muslim population, which means that more conservative muslims are likely to be overrepresented.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Actually, the correct figure is that 23% per cent were in favour of Sharia law in some parts of the country https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ity-sharia-law
    That's till concerning, but hardly as bad as you are trying to paint it. Aslo, the survey has been criticised for only covering areas with at least 20% muslim population, which means that more conservative muslims are likely to be overrepresented.
    One percent would be too high, and would necessarily dictate that all Muslims should be ejected from the country. Would you eat jelly beans out of a bowl if you knew that just one of them was deadly poison? All Muslims want to throw all LGBTQ people off the top of tall buildings and then throw stones at them until they die.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Budweiser; 02-20-2017 at 03:50 PM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

No they don't. Get your statistics right, you're as bad as he is with lies.

6 out of 9 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    One percent would be too high, and would necessarily dictate that all Muslims should be ejected from the country. Would you eat jelly beans out of a bowl if you knew that just one of them was deadly poison? All Muslims want to throw all LGBTQ people off the top of tall buildings and then throw stones at them until they die.
    You're a fucking idiot.
    If 1% of a group of people think one way, then you think the other 99% are responsible?
    All Muslims do not want to throw LGBTQ ...

Leave this forum now please. It's not for you.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Milo Yiannopoulos is a libertarian who believes in minimal government, minimal taxes and maximum individual liberty; the only collective identity he supports is 'the nation' which may be narrowly defined depending on the nation concerned, and that is why he reacts negatively to collective identities like 'LGBT' -as for his public antics, he says himself he is a prankster, like the idiot in your school who puts chewing gum on the chair before someone sits on it, or puts salt in the sugar bowl, Yiannopoulos delights in provoking people with outrageous statements and often either makes stories up or distorts them precisely to provoke an outraged reaction. But there are other less sensational ways of generating serious debate about serious issues, so there is no need to entertain the entertainer with nothing to say.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    I really like Milo. He really speaks his mind, and does not allow the poison ideology of political correctness to limit his free thought or free speech in any way. He is a real smart person.
    Really? Then why doesn't he walk up to a big, athletic black guy and use the N word on him?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i agree with him, or more to the point his agenda. Society is getting too PC and SJWs are ruining shit, ...
    Assholes who don’t want to be judged for the opinions they express whine about political correctness. Political correctness is not an ideology - poisonous (as Budweiser contends) or otherwise. It’s just people calling people out for their bigotry. The First Amendment cuts both ways: you have the right to express yourself without fearing retribution from the government (although with Trump in office, those days may soon be over); and others have the right to criticize and judge you for your expressed thoughts and opinions (without fear from retribution from the government). Neither has the right not to be judged and criticized by others for what they say. Nor does anyone have the right to express himself or herself anywhere at any time. Private venues and forums don’t have to give you or me a voice. Private businesses don't have to put up with bigots - and they won't because it's not good business. When a bigot, chauvinist, racist or fascist gets called out for expressing his opinion, he whines about social justice warriors and political correctness. Those hated SJWs are just saying what they think. Isn’t that why 'everyone' admires Trump? His acolytes are always telling us, ”He says what he thinks.”

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.