Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Over Trannies?

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    That's really all I have to say on the subject All this psycobabble shit is crazy. I'm not a TS girl so I'll never fully understand being TS. I try my ass off to understand everything, but I cant. No guy can.

You TS girls, to a large extent, need to be family. Us guys can love ya, but we'll never really understand ya. How could we? We can try, but we'll never really know. I dont understand non TS girls, TS girls are even more complicated. It's a fucking nightmare most of the times.

You chicks should cut us guys some slack.

But we can still love ya. That's why were always here for ya.

are you finished now??...quit while your ahead
    What the fuck is your problem? You're some loser sitting in a garage, posing for the camera while holding a guitar and sporting a very gay mustache.

You're a fucking moron.

I mean really. Look at your avatar. You don't realise how fucking lame that is?

Go Away.

Whoops. Had to re-edit. Forgot to mention the amazing leather vest you're wearing in your pic.

If nothing else, that takes the "I have No Idea What I'm Wearing" award for sure.

You have very good taste in clothing (sarcasm intended).

LMAO!!!

Professional Poster

As always dipshit....thanks for the material :P :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stainedbuttowned_copy_162.jpg 
Views:	883 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	59660  

Hilarious!

The funny part is all this time I've been thinking "Look at that idiot and his vest". If a photo could ever offer a prime example of "extended adolescence", yours would be it. If you looked up "Mommy picked out my clothes" in the dictionary, yours is exactly the picture I'd expect to see.

Seriously. You're from the sissy capital of the liberal Northeast, connecticut. A real man would have moved to Texas and been elected president by now. It's time for you to grow up. Put down the guitar, you're not 16 years old anymore. Pictures of 40- somethings in vests posing with guitars just ain't cool in spite of what they taught you at "Free Spirit Community College" Move to Texas, get a job and learn to be a real man BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

u guys are sad

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Hilarious!

The funny part is all this time I've been thinking "Look at that idiot and his vest". If a photo could ever offer a prime example of "extended adolescence", yours would be it. If you looked up "Mommy picked out my clothes" in the dictionary, yours is exactly the picture I'd expect to see.

Seriously. You're from the sissy capital of the liberal Northeast, connecticut. A real man would have moved to Texas and been elected president by now. It's time for you to grow up. Put down the guitar, you're not 16 years old anymore. Pictures of 40- somethings in vests posing with guitars just ain't cool in spite of what they taught you at "Free Spirit Community College" Move to Texas, get a job and learn to be a real man BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    In spite of what you think..........the shit stained underwear look your sporting, is NOT in this season!!! :P :P