Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Iceman,

(Neat avatar,by the way)

Thank you very much for those recent pictures and insight into what this lovely young woman is doing today. That picture of her having that drink has her appearing a bit gaunt, but those last few shots bring her home nicely.

... Very few women (TS and GG) in my view have that unique Marilyn Monroe quality of simply exuding sex whenever or whatever they are doing. Their sexual aura precedes them wherever they go in other words, and in this case, it also applies to Alessandra. There's this beautiful innocent, compliant sexy nature to her that I just can't put into words at the moment.

Very nice!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Default new Pic

I found someting from the Romepride !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	560316155_87c5c819fa_b_458.jpg 
Views:	5000 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	105754  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

If she's married -- and I'll envy the lucky fuckin' husband for eternity -- where is her ring in those pictures ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bi-smooth
    thanks iceman 4 thoses wonderful pictures of allesandra she looks as beautiful n happy as ever.
    Am so glad thats she's found someone lucky him is all i can say.
    keep on with the pics
    i would give u my email so u could give 2 allesandra so we could chat but bet she doesnt speak english
    keep the pics comig and say hola for me
    xxxxx
    Hi mate how are you?i´m happy that you liked the pics i posted those pics so that all of you could see a diferent side of Alessandra,this is how she is,a normal drop dead gourgeus girl,you don´t need to thank me,im just making my contribution and don´t worry when i have a change a will post more pics of her,im very happy that she´s found a love and whe can see on her pics that she is very happy,se deserved it,i dont know if she speaks english or not but i will ask her,i will give your compliments to her,your "ola"
    Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Thank you so much for the infos icemen.
    Your welcome my friend, i will posted more infos about her
    Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsafficianado
    Alessandra....defines the term sex kitten. Sweet, naughty, delicious.
    It's nice to hear she has found happiness and someone to love her as she deserves......would be nicer it could be me!
    Join the club my friend,i wish it could be me to
    Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by andi69
    Quote Originally Posted by icemen
    3 more pics from this godness

HASTA SIEMPRE
    Very nice pictures of her ! She looks very happy on the pics.
    Of course i prefer her with dark hair, but she looks good with blond hair too.

iceman, is she now a post op ts ?
    Tanks my friend,im glad you like the pics,she is indeed very happy belive me,you now what?i dont now why (because i like brunettes) but i think she is more beautiful now being blond,i like her better that way.im sorry my friend but i dont now if she is post op or not,i never ask her,but i promisse i will try to find out
    Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Iceman,

(Neat avatar,by the way)

Thank you very much for those recent pictures and insight into what this lovely young woman is doing today. That picture of her having that drink has her appearing a bit gaunt, but those last few shots bring her home nicely.

... Very few women (TS and GG) in my view have that unique Marilyn Monroe quality of simply exuding sex whenever or whatever they are doing. Their sexual aura precedes them wherever they go in other words, and in this case, it also applies to Alessandra. There's this beautiful innocent, compliant sexy nature to her that I just can't put into words at the moment.

Very nice!
    Hi my friend,thanks for the avatar Che is one of my idols,i like your avatar to,i understand what you have said,i think the same way,this is the real Alessandra an diferent Alessandra that you guys didnt now that existed,thats the major reason that i posted this pics so that all of you could now how she really is,to now her the same way that i now her,a beautiful innocent,kind and sweet girl
    Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Default Re: new Pic

Quote Originally Posted by andi69
    I found someting from the Romepride !
    Thats right my friend that pic was taken on the gay parade westerday on Rome,next saturday it will be in Milano but im not sure if she will be in that or not

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    If she's married -- and I'll envy the lucky fuckin' husband for eternity -- where is her ring in those pictures ?
    Hummmmmmmmmmm,good point,i realy dont now here it is my friend,maybe she doest like to use it or maybe she is maried in feelings and not in the paper,you now what i mean?because sometimes you dont need to have your name or to use an ring on your finger to be maried,i´m not sure but i think it coud be because in Italy its not aload por people of the same sex to marry,because i think you can only change your brith name when you change your sex,wen you are ts op,but i dont know if thats the case or not but dont worry that i will try to ask her

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE