Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Fun in Pattaya with a dominant bbw ladyboy

The story section is pretty quiet so I thought I would write up a few of adventures of my recent trip in Pattaya.

My first time in Pattaya, solo, sun is shining and I know exactly what I sat on a plane for 16 hours or so for. I get to my hotel, unpack, shower and in a couple hours I am heading for a walk towards soi 6/1. It's the late morning and the sun is beaming, I'm feeling exhausted so I walk up soi 6 and down 6/1. It's pretty quiet so I head back home to rest.

Now, before any trip to a foreign country I will always communicate with the trans via WhatsApp, get a price, let them see me and try to haggle with the price. I spoke to a few ladyboys before touching down. They didn't want to budge from 1000 bhat which was fine, it's still cheap. My main desire was a bbw ladyboy with enormous boobs and a cute face that I made contact through a Thai dating site.

After I had a light nap, I made sure I got her to come to my room around 2pm. I showered again, got my ass nice and clean then waited on her arrival. We texted a few times, room number, minimal flirting, a tap on the door and she's here. I look through the peep hole, she's dressed in white, has long real hair, she's taller than I expected and definitely an inch or so taller than myself. One thing is certain, you could not miss those massive breast.

I open the door, my heart is beating a smooth rhythm, I'm relaxed, calm, knowing full well what is about to happen, what I am craving for. I can see her full body now and face properly. She loves her makeup, fake lashes and so do I. She is solid, strong looking and looks like she is pretty dominant but the excessive makeup adds the required feminine touch. Her breast are her centre point, they are her addiction for any "straight" man who loves breast. They provide her with a weapon that makes her hard to turn down, double Ds of course.

We sat on my bed, chat a bit before she leans over to me for a kiss. We tongue each other and starve each other of oxygen for moments at a time. She pushes me off of her and begins to rip her clothes off in a hurry, throwing off each item onto the tiled floor. I rush towards the curtains and close them allowing the room to become dim as the sun shined brightly outside.

I rush back to the side of the bed, my ladyboy is already in bed warming up her cock with her right hand, striking up and down, staring at me, not saying a word as I undress. I dive into the bed, we're kissing, tongue kissing as I grab and squeeze her enormous tits, spinning around in the bed sheets before she forces my head down to her nipples. "You suck, you suck", she becomes aggressive and forces my head down to her boobs. She then holds my head on her nipples, I gasp for air and when I get a breather, she wants me there again and again and again.

She lays on her back, I get a good evaluation of her cock now, it's 7 inches, not very thick, she's cut with hair growing around her groin area. She pushes my head down and makes a gesture with her eyebrows to say 'go and do what you came her to do'. So I do it, I suck away, I suck long and hard on her tool and taste her sticky precut on the tip of my tongue. Her cock stays hard the whole time, it never fades or gets worn out, she is horny and dying for sex, even more than myself.

30 minutes has gone now since her arrival and she is ready to use her stick on me. She says "I fuck you first", nervously I say "ok", I dash for condoms and lube that I stocked up on before flying to Thailand. I didn't feel I could trust thai condoms and brought my own durex. I tear one open with my mouth, not caring what size, flavour or brand it was and give it to her. As she is placing on her rubber, her cock is watering, it's angled to the sky and hard, it's rock solid and long.

I rip open some lube, grab her candy stick and place some on quickly as she doesn't give a shit if we use lube or not. I also get some into my arse. I spin around and face the window as I sit in a doggy position on the bed. There is a pause as she takes two steps towards me and places her hand on my back. All that can be heard is the air con, as with one hand she holds her cock placing it inside of me and the other holding me steady.

It's in, the head is in, she pushes towards me slowly, I moan out and dive forwards, the pain is not something I enjoyed and her dick slips out of my hole. I take a deep breath and fondle behind myself, grab her cock and ease it in again. This time it stays in, I get back on all fours, that is the signal for her to go at it and trust me she really did.

My mouth is wide open as she gradually picks up a rhythm, back and forth, hitting her pelvis against me. I start to make a strange pant everytime she thrust into me, almost like a cough, her cock is actually hurting me but I know it will feel better real soon. It's because it's been so long since I had a good long fucking session with a trans.

Ok, so she is getting comfortable now, she is taking what she wanted, getting what she came for and picks up a little pace. She pushes me down onto my belly slowly, making sure her cock doesn't detach from my body as she is pressed onto my back, sealed together by sticky sweat, she wants to stay inside of me. She lays on top of me, I feel her weight and close my eyes as she rest on me, only moving her hips to drag her cock out of me before slamming it straight it, she does this with high speed.

My eyes closed I can't even hear her breathing, just feel her holding my head down and fucking my arse. The phone rings, who could that be?? My eyes open slowly, I push her off of me as she was not going to stop, it's the hotel reception. About 50 mins into our session they have called to see if I was ok. Lol how sweet, I honestly think it's because they didn't think I was into ladyboys, lol I mean nobody really knows my secret desires but you, my horny trans readers.

The phone call interrupted our session but of course I too gave her a good dose of my dick before she left. She came all over herself before leaving.. only to come back again, and again and again. And do you know something, I recorded that session but deleted it because I know I will be back in Pattaya real soon.

I've forgotten her name but do you know she only charged me 1000 bhat for that first time we met. After that, she would message me constantly for sex. Sometimes I would actually say no because I just had some sex with a gg or ladyboy but I loved her sex drive and personality. We fucked so many times I lost count.

Soon to come..
    Getting fucked by the ladyboy who massaged me and dating a ladyboy in Pattaya

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Default Re: Fun in Pattaya with a dominant bbw ladyboy

Sounds great dude. Would you want to post a link to that thai dating website and share the wealth?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I should think it is www.thaifriendly.com

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

I was told today that this beautiful soul died from covid. An absolute heart of gold, made me smile so much and gave me an experience that will never forget. Had many laughs even when I got back to the UK.. RIP

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Spent of time in Pattaya. Love the layboys. Will talk about them in a future post

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Wonderful experience, but so sad that she died. R.I.P. You are a master story teller. Thanks.

Cock Worshipper

Member Rookie Poster

Oh dear, how sad that she passed from COVID ☹️ That's a real shame. Thanks for sharing a great story, she sounded like lots of fun.