Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: What is your view on Blaire White?

I see that holzz actually liked my post, which is a bit confusing.

To be clear, I'm not disputing that there are some people on the left who go to far in taking offence and wanting to suppress viewpoints that are not necessarily bigoted. The problem is that 'woke' has become a meaningless term applied to anything the right doesn't like. The war against woke is a mirror image of what they claim to be against - a pretext to suppress viewpoints they don't like.

If you label anyone who disputes your anti-woke diatribes as supporters of some Neo-Marxist conspiracy then you are doing exactly what you complain about - using labels to dismiss people and avoid dealing with the point they are making.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

i wasn't raised in a ghetto like you. i don't get offended who is in whatever space, like you. i don't make up retarded rules in my head like a toddler over who does what, like you. i don't plot to beat people because i don't fit into their pre-defined metrics of "life" and seemingly don't focus on my family/friends, like you. i'm not a man who assumes everybody else must fear me, like you, cos i was raised in a normal environment, not a ghetto.

i haven't said anything wrong. i can see this entire thing triggers you deeply. because you don't like being challenged or ever being "on the bottom" even when it's nothing major in the grand scheme. cos i don't agree with your definition of woke. and? i do't need to. your personality/mindstate hates others who don't agree with you on the most minor of things. and if the "general societal state" is to accept others' views, then accept my views. but because i breached your morals or personal conduct long ago, it's stuck in your brain, and as i said before, it fucks you up. looool. i'm glad i can work you out and fuck you up, probably when I did or said something that was innocuous and vexed you cos of your ego.

So yes. i don't think woke is subjective. i don't think woke is good for society and we've lost a balance that Western society briefly had to accommodate to weak/pussy-bitch woke people.

oh i can handle views, unlike you. i don't generally care what you think. i generally fitler out if it's a virulent view or if it's offensive. yours isn't. but then cool, keep on trying to plot and "keep me down" because i violate your subjective vibes. typical ghetto thinking to "bully" and deny.

because you're smart but don't read engagements well. you haven't proven you're more virtuous or "in the right" here and couldn't in a million years. all ghetto ego. i'm sorry me being alive and posting here and you filling stuff with your internal narrative causes you pain.

I'm glad we're in agreement and i get how to annoy you from your rough inner-city or country American upbringing.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I see that holzz actually liked my post, which is a bit confusing.

To be clear, I'm not disputing that there are some people on the left who go to far in taking offence and wanting to suppress viewpoints that are not necessarily bigoted. The problem is that 'woke' has become a meaningless term applied to anything the right doesn't like. The war against woke is a mirror image of what they claim to be against - a pretext to suppress viewpoints they don't like.

If you label anyone who disputes your anti-woke diatribes as supporters of some Neo-Marxist conspiracy then you are doing exactly what you complain about - using labels to dismiss people and avoid dealing with the point they are making.
    yes, i love people like you who plot. looool. and who say shit without actually believing in it. focus on your family, friends or dating/fucking beautiful trans women.
    i told you, i love how i mentally twist you, cos i did or said something to deeply fuck with you. or why me being here fucks you, when others can be here. cool.

and yes, wokeism is neo-marxist, imho.

Normal egalitarianism is "women can vote", "blacks can vote", "lgbt can get married", or "Muslims can worship freely". it's about giving the same basic rights to all in society.

wokeism is a perversion of this, imho. it's when people push uni safe spaces for retarded reasons, or drag in schools, or excessive political correctness, or black Cleopatras. it's weird and fucked and not what true egalitarianism is or should be.

sorry that my opinion bothers you.

filghy2 Silver Poster

The man writes several paragraphs of incoherent ranting and says the problem is other people are childish, irrational and easily triggered. Love it.

I think I'll leave it with this observation.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 06-18-2023 at 07:26 AM.

i'm not triggered. i told you. i merely stated an opinion. you revel in trying to turn people to your narrative. again, ghetto psychology.
    i revel in the fact me merely being here and acting like everybody else triggers you that highly. you can't move on with your life. loooool.
    i stand by my points. you and the other guy are too triggered. there is no communication failure. just your inner psychology being challenged, and perhaps some sociopathy to boot.

filghy2 Silver Poster

You're confused again, dude. Fitzcarraldo is the preppy guy and I'm the thug from the ghetto, remember. Plus you just liked another of my posts.

Gold Poster

holzz enjoying a long holiday

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Blaire White seems like an independant (and intelligent) young lady.

I think I first ran across after she appeared on a Joe Rogan podcast, and continue to follow her youtube content.

It is nice to see someone who is able to think for themselves, and doesn't feel she has to religiously follow the progressive line even though she is a transsexual.

What's not to like? She is cute , a second amendment supporter, and someone who opposes child mutilations.

Since when is overthrowing democracy "thinking for themselves"?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    Since when is overthrowing democracy "thinking for themselves"?
    Perhaps I have just missed it, but I don't recall ever having heard Blaire White call for the overthrowing of democracy (or anything even close to that), and to claim that is just ridiculous.

Not supporting the radical trans agenda is not overthrowing democracy.