Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: What is your view on Blaire White?

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Unfortunately statistics (unless you know more about the situation) can be misleading.The higher crime rates within some "red states" are being pushed there by blue cities within those states (that are generally soft on crime and have a large numbers of a "certain minority" in those blue cities) within those states. Guess why the states on that list are in the generally within the southern part of the U.S. (where coincidentally there is a high concentration of that certain minority group within the high crime blue cities).For example the blue city of St. Louis majorly skews the crime statistics of the state of Missouri. The State of Missouri recently had to recently remove the local prosecutor in St. Louis because she didn't do her job (a dangerous combination of ideology and incompetence). I'm talking about Missouri because I am most familiar with it , but the blue cities (generally are run by said minority group) and were very eager to "defund the police" a couple of years ago with predictable results. For those that are not familiar with crime in the U.S., over half of the murders committed in the U.S. are done by that certain minority group talked about above. 12% of the population is commiting a little over half the murders in the U.S., and the statistics are similar for other violent crimes. However because this information is racially inflammatory we dare not speak about it. Since murders are generally committed by men this means that approximately 6% of the population (the males of this certain minority group) are committing around half the murders in the country. Please don't talk to me about the "dangerous" red states. We know why some of the red states' blue cities are very dangerous.
    Thank you, Mr One Track Mind. Funny how starting with a fixed answer always takes you back to the same point.

For once, you actually made a verifiable claim, although the correct percentage of black offenders seems to be 45%. It's also true that about 40% of murder victims in the US are black.
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

I'm not suggesting that black-on-black murders are not a problem, but it's still true that a white person is nearly 5 times more likely to be murdered by another white person than by black person. I think my point that Blaire hasn't necessarily made herself safer by moving from California to Texas also still holds.

As always, you ignore the elephant in the room. The question you haven't addressed is why most of the cities with the highest murder rates seem to be in red states.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mur...u-s-cities/27/
    If it was due to cities being Democrat-controlled wouldn't you expect a more even distribution? I don't suppose it could have anything to do with laxer gun laws in red states, could it? The correlation betweens murder rates and numbers of guns is obvious to those who are not wilfully blind.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_and_homicide

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 07-28-2023 at 03:30 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

To which one adds: 90% of convicted paedophiles in the US are white men, who also commit most white collar crime. The FBI has collated the Stats:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

I think it's also true that most paedophiles are respectable-looking community members, who are generally known to the victims' families. The idea that paedophiles are likely to be recognisable 'deviant' types (eg drag performers) is a common delusion that our protagonist if happy to endorse.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Here's a full detail on Blaire White and conservatives view on LGBT

filghy2 Silver Poster

That video is very telling and confirms what many of us have been saying about Blaire. The blonde nutter launches an unhinged transphobic diatribe, telling Blaire to go back to being a man. Rather than pushing back, Blaire's response is to try to ingratiate herself with the transphobe.

Member Rookie Poster

Your stats don't reflect that the cities with the highest crime, may be in red states, but are all blue controlled cities. Be honest.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I love her

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    A very polite way for you to refuse to listen to any information you don't like.
    His post is 100% correct. Blue controlled cities are the source of the vast majority of crime.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by completely_nailed View Post
    His post is 100% correct. Blue controlled cities are the source of the vast majority of crime.
    What are the causes of crime? Poverty? Madness? Do criminals think they will get away with it if they live in New York but not Tallahassee?

You might want to define crime before making generalised statements- for it is possible to break the law and not be prosecuted- Donald Trump managed it for years before his decades of deceit and fraud in New York City caught up with him.

One law for the lawyered up rich, another for the poor? Surely not in America!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by completely_nailed View Post
    Your stats don't reflect that the cities with the highest crime, may be in red states, but are all blue controlled cities. Be honest.
    Climate change denialist says other people need to be honest. Love it.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...88#post2073488

0 out of 1 members liked this post.