Default Is yahoo cracking down on adult groups and adult

Here's a strange thing.. My yahoo email account - tara_mistress@yahoo.com - the same one I use to moderate my yahoo group - groups.yahoo.com/group/taraemory doesn't work anymore.. I get "invalid password"

Has anyone heard anything about yahoo deleteing adult accounts? Or the email account of people who moderate adult groups??

Three other yahoo email accounts I have work fine.
    I'm not stupid. It's not the caps lock key
    I didn't recently change the password.
    I can't find any cookies file for anything to delete.
    Iv'e tried it with four browsers.
    On two computers
    It doesn't say it's blocked (for trying to log on too much)
    I can't even log on to yahoo groups, or just plain yahoo.
    I still can log on to yahoo IM though
    When I request a new password then it says my account name is not valid!! And worse off when I got the original account, my old email was for an ISP that no longer exists, so it's not like they can mail my new pw to that account.

Has anyone heard of Yahoo pulling this sort of shit???

-Tara

PS.. and to keep this posting from being too tech laden, here's some naughty pictures..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	216_990.jpg 
Views:	1395 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	8067  

Hopefully it is just yahoo having some temporary problems, but I didn't have any problems with mine. Did you try the "Forgot your password?" link on the mail page? Maybe that can help. Hopefully someone else didn't figure out your password and go in and change it.

Nice pics btw.

Well, I tried to get me a new password and then it said that my yahoo ID as invalid!! I can't have it emailed to me at the other addy, since that one is long since dead (1999)...

Yahoo customer support is a joke, since it's only online and email.. maybe a real person will email me back and not a automated response.

Maybe someone did get in there and change it.. I don't know.. Funny thing is that I can use Yahoo IM just fine with that account and password.

-Tara

Oh, the subject was supposed to read .."adult group moderators" or something.

Never mind.. It works now.. which is good, becuase I was going to make an announcement---

-Tara