Thread: Just Dating

Default Just Dating

So I just got out of a serious long term relationship and I'm dipping my toes back into the dating world. Hooked up with an ex online friend who wanted to meet up. She's an adorably cute Asian Trans gurl, smart, funny and has a nice job in the medical field. She's very submissive and a bottom only which is perfect for me. Last weekend we went out for a movie and some mini golf (her idea lol) had a nice hug and kiss good night, but we both could have moved faster as our past dialogues have been very sexual. Got some great texts over the next couple days of all the things she wanted to do to me and vice versa. I picked her up for dinner last night and we barely made it to the driveway. After dinner she takes me in and goes to get more comfy and comes out in amazing black baby doll... Fuck. We get to the bedroom and she asks if I smoke, my mind thinks of weed but as I look down I see she has a glass pipe in her hands. She can tell I'm startled and tells me she does it once and a while and that it feels incredible being fucked on it, been using for years recreationally and that I could own her ass all night, do anything I want to her, etc, if I want to... I'm pretty fucking confused, but my dick is raging at this point so I tell her fine, but no drugs for me (been down too many roads like that in the past) I wrap up and we jump in bed. Amazing sex between her hitting this pipe every hour or so. Next day I'm all messed up thinking about her. I've only heard horror stories about meth users, but this girl has her shit together, not too skinny, lovely smile, etc. no visible notice of drug use. My head tells me to just move on, that it's just a train wreck waiting to happen and the other me is.... Man she is finer than frogs hair! Just enjoy life... Thoughts? Can people use this drug and function normally?

dickten was here

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: Just Dating

lol..no.

though no offence, but seems most of your gfs are fucked up. i think you need to figure out why that is so.

that's not to knock you, but then the last girl was fucked up, and this one is too. there are plenty of hotties out there, ones who are healthy/normal too.

Thanks and I think I'm drawn to females with an edge to them, makes life more interesting in the short term , but tragic in the long run, prob my bad for sure.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    dickten was here

Junior Member Rookie Poster

As a public defender i have dealt with my fair share of meth users. It is something that can destroy your life. I have met many a people who were stable, hard working etc. who started using and lost everything. It is a highly addictive drug that literally destroys your brain. I am not crusading against it but i would be concerned if somebody i was with was using because it can make people do shit they wouldnt in there right mind do.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

If she is all you say she is, I would go for it if I were you. Worst case scenario, you can just break up with her. And it sounds like she has her meth use pretty much under control. There was a time in my life when I was using and while I may have done some stuff that was crazier than I normally would do at parties and stuff. But it never really had any negative effects on my work or family life. I know that some people can get really addicted and destroy everything in their lives But not everyone does that.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm just going to live in the moment and stop thinking long term all the time. Once and a while it's nice just to be with someone who likes you and vice versa, plus let's face it, I think I have yellow fever for the first time ever and I'm not going to mind fuck it. Actually can't wait to see her again.

dickten was here

Silver Poster

you are a very lucky guy!
    but be careful with women who are using hard drugs.....it's a dangerous place to be.....be safe enjoy and be careful.

"How you doin!"