Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    I've never liked man-made pussies on post-ops and never will. I just feel that TSs who have SRS are no different from GGs who remove their breasts and have man-like chests. I just feel something is missing.

Everytime I see a beautiful post-op, I keep wishing they still had their dicks.
    On the one hand phxguy - I can see your point ... in the respect, that is, that I am turned on by girls that have 'that something extra' between their legs ... and I can say hand on heart that there is a usually an instant and powerful sexual attraction for me towards most feminine looking pre-op/non-op girls.

However, about a year back, in Spain ... I met at a club with a beautiful post-op girl who I had no I idea was not originally born as a 'GG' ... until we were both later on very naked indeed and highly involved in sexual pursuit of each other. It was only then that I got an 'inkling' that she was a girl that had gone through SRS in order to become who she was now. It occured that there were certain 'tell-tales' that perhaps I don't need to go into right now.

What I feel you may possibly be missing out on here however is what it takes for an SRS girl to take these steps to have the full operation. The courage, the vision and the power (the exquisite force of femininity driving her ... that has been inside her all along since she was born) behind her that drove her to be realise what she has culminated in becoming.

I cannot begin to tell you how very much more feminine and girly she was in comparison to 99.9% of all other GGs that I have ever been with.

Or, perhaps I should also mention that she was also nothing short of heartbreakingly beautiful. Standing 5'10 / 5'11 with a body that combined that of a pole dancer and a model, allied to facial features that resembled a young Sandra Bullock.

And she was so incredibly passionate a lover.

Her name was Maria, and I doubt if I will EVER get her out of my mind. She was remarkable, and exceptional ... her female sexuality upstaged and put to shame most other women I have ever been with.

I made the stupid mistake of never getting her number from her ... and although I have tried to find her through web pages around the North of Spain (Basque area) where she originates from ... I have, to this day, not managed to find any trace of her.

My point here is ... regardless of the fact that a post-op may in your mind be missing that apparent factor that turns the switch on for you (as it does for me too of course ... or else why would I frequent this site!?!!) I can safely say that from my experience that a post-op SRS girl offers a certain magic ... the beauty, memory and energy of which will be indellibly set in my mind until my dying day.

The brief encounter that I had the pleasure of spending with her was nothing short of being "Absolutamente Inolvidable".

Unforgettable

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!

Rookie Poster

well, did she ever TELL you that she had the operation? Or were you just guessing?

In your place, I would have asked her quite a few questions... no tranny chaser stuff and nothing to make me look like a complete idiot who was just in it for the thrill or the oddity... (and that would never be my motive anyway) - but still, post-ops are soo fascinating to me, especially the very feminine ones.

Winners never quit
    Quitters never win
    But those who never win and never quit are stupid.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone
    well, did she ever TELL you that she had the operation? Or were you just guessing?
    I figured that somebody might ask me this question ... and if that is where you are coming from then OK ... no worries ...

Her Breasts were 34 B-Cup (oh but a very full B-Cup) and she kept on admiring her body in the mirrors ... you know ... just like if you had a newly acquired 360 Modena, Skyline GTR, or Evo 8 parked on your drive ... that same level of joyful glee that makes you want to pinch yourself and go downstairs and check that it's still really real / really there .... and she did this in the same way ... and I could relate to it equally as I had recently taken delivery of one of the 3 said vehicles ... and could so relate to that look in her eye as she glanced over her (AMAZIIINNNGG!) body in the mirror! ... it really was like that ... you had to be there to see it in her eyes!!!

Then there was the fact that although she had perfectly formed labia minora ... her clitoris was ... well, not quite like a clitoris ... and believe me !! ... I should know ....!!! I have seen enough 'clitori' (is that that the correct latin? - I don't know ... school was so many years back ... and I never wanted to be a Doctor Hahaha!) ... but even so it was the fact that understanding (previously to this experience) what previously existing bodyparts tend to get used to create a vaginal passage for this oprerational procedure ... I could see that scrotal tissue was very possibly present inside her labia and into the vaginal passage.

Also ... she was so incredibly 'restrictive' in being able to take me in ... and whilst I am with a 6 inch Girth not exactly 'thin' serious amounts of KY lubricant had to be applied to even begin a slow an gentle penetration ... and that was after 40 mins of highly mutually enjoyed fellatio.

My gut instinct tells me I am right ... and respecting her (and loving her) to the level I felt about her ... I would NEVER have asked her such a BLUNT question ... and I know I am right ... she had 'become' via SRS .... and NOT by genetic means.

The point here is that she was in so many other ways a woman ... BEYOND any other woman I have ever previously encountered and in a way she has set, for me, a benchmark upon which I rate the femininity of other women ...she was THAT amazing!

You can draw your own conclusions from what I have said and I won't think anything either way regardless of your opinion ... the experience of being with her was that remarkable and that unforgettable ...

and I thank you 'theonlyone' for having the metaphorical 'balls' to pose such a question at me ... Happy Christmas ... and an Excellent 2007 for you also I hope!

Sacha

Rookie Poster

well, like you said, no worries, I was just curious. I only noticed that you didnt say anywhere that she admitted to it.

You are a very lucky man, and I would have given anything to be in your place if she was really that beautiful...

I wouldnt mind taking your car for a spin either, though

Winners never quit
    Quitters never win
    But those who never win and never quit are stupid.

Junior Poster

no ... you are right ... she did not admit to it ... I asked her 'skirting'/''peripheral' type questions at the most ... because being direct was not where I wanted to be ... and I think you can get where I was at here ... also she was sooo afraid of people 'outside' ... she was so scared of bad, violent and dangerous people (and this, to my mind, tells me that she had just more than the usual difficulties in making the transformation) ... should have told her that I once had 2nd Dan in Judo and 1st in Higashi ... but jokes apart ... I was dumb enough to miss my chance here ... stupid fool that I was ... never mind...

BTW ... the GTR is a great car to drive (late R34 variety) ... but the insurance premiums and garage bills are a nigthmare ... still ... like many things in life money spent on that which one enjoys and which fulfills oneself (and you can figure out where I am coming from here!!!) ... is indeed money well spent.

A pleasure to make your aquaintance!

S.