I think i had a thread a few months back about how totally depressing online dating can be for us men.
I'm not sure if it's just the numbers, more men than women, or the trolls who just send out hundreds of emails a day that turn the women off but WOW! Depressing as hell.....especially in the burbs......now mind you i'm a decent looking guy, i hit the gym three days a week, have a flat gut, all my teeth =) and i dress well and when i get the free time from work...sadly like most folks i work way too much....i do rather well at the bars...mind you i'm no pro no player i'm not Mystery or a pick up artists but i can and do have good interactions with the ladies.
But when i go online....woooh might as well be invisible! which i'm told is rather normal for us guys...

So ladies, if online dating hammers the hell out of the average guys ego how has it affected your ego?
The reason i say this is that my old therapist....god i miss her she was awesome......use to say in her opinion that online dating did more for a woman's ego than Prozac and said if she were younger and wanted one more paper she was pretty sure that a vast majority of depressive issues with women could be solved via having them sign up for Eharmony and then being showered with non stop attention!

***just realized....so few TS women actually online date? so maybe this question holds no water?