Junior Poster

Default Korean band Lady

I looked up the band on Google, if anybody hasn't seen these hotties yet, check the music video on YouTube,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=IaF53EPxhjw

Anyhow, on Google a few sites made mention of them releasing a photo book including nude pics. Does ANYBODY out there have this book and could scan a pic or two in to share on HA, or at least direct me to somewhere I could order the book.

Junior Poster

With all the HA fans nobody knows this band of very hot ladyboys??

Junior Poster

I have learned that the title of the book is "Women, reflect!" Other than that I have no idea how I would go about finding the book or at least pics.

Professional Poster

just google it and you will find what you want-HA is mainly a shemale site (by what I can gather-and thats great) but it's good to use for post-op etc (other topics)-get back to me and I'll help

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Junior Poster

To my knowledge 3 of 4 are post op, one hadn't done it yet. I've googled it several times. If you have already seen this photobook and can show me how to find the pics I'd be greatful. I even tried to navigate a Korean version of Amazon... being that I do not know Korean it didn't go very far.