ATTENTION GUYS AND GIRLS FROM THE BRONX !!!!!

so a few months ago a bar owner came to me and told me that he owns a bar and wanted to open it doors to transgender people and guys that like to mingle with the girls. the bar is locate in a good area on fordham road in the bronx. he is looking to give me 2 or 3 night out the week and ill be hosting and working behind the bar it will be free no cover all i have to do is make money on drinks. and here my thing they never really had a transgender party in the bronx only in the city and i know the drive to the city can be a pain for alot of us and second since backpage is no longer working as before maybe this can turn into a good place to meet girls and do as you please outside
and we all know safety is always a plus. like said it will be mingle night to drink and meet transwomen no crazy hustle or attitude towards you guys from the girls will be allow im suppose to go with me the owner and take a look of the place this friday . i just wanted to make sure i count with all your support to make this new place work for all of us
ill be star looking for girls , promoting and all so if you guys are looking to support you can add me on tumblr : angelaskye.tumblr.com or email me : angelaskye.nyc@gmail.com
love and kisses Angela skye PS please let me know that you guys think

http://posting.bronx.backpage.com/on...b88aaf06a4c20d