Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Dominated by a TS mistress (true story)

What's the website?

Hot. Very hot.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Jamesc3234 a great story. I remember the first time I gave my mouth and ass up as well and it was a reminder of that for me. My first cock was a huge one, the girl Sabrina was around nine or ten inches, her cock was softer than I first expected in my mouth but it grew very hard. It was painful to accommodate her and she made me sit on her dick, when I might have preferred doggy. I don't remember enjoying being screwed all that much the first time, it was actually quite painful but the next time she returned to the city, I loved it. She screwed me hard that night and I was shouting "'thank you, thank you, thank you"' like a grateful little sissy bitch boy. I understand those feelings of humiliation, acceptance and conversion though, you've described. That pain walking home which lasts for a few days and that first time washing my asshole afterwards, where it felt as though she'd opened up a gaping hole, I worried would never close. That fantastic reminder of being with her. I loved being submissive to Tgirls but only one has managed to trigger some sort of anal orgasm where my whole body shook with excitement afterwards and I ended up like a paralysed quivering wreck, Putri. She was the prefect performer. She also did the thing I'd always wanted of lying me flat on my stomach and going at me flat with her hair coming down over my face and whispering words of total control in my ears about me being her little bitch.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.