Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Relationship question/problems

Ok, so I have been dating a lovely lady for over 2 years now. Met her as a Pro, but helped support her mentally and $$ to start a small business that is doing well. She's amazing, but has had a lot bad things happen to her in the past and pretty much assumes things eventually allways go bad. We are both mature and our sex life seems awesome. I have always been a top and her I thought always a bottom, good fit since she thinks that all guys who bottom are Fags (her words) One past night after too much champagne, she gets a little Dom, flips me over and wants to enter me. I kind of like the aggressive part, but def not sure of this new idea and tell her no, I'm not into it, which she is cool with and our sex life goes on as steamy as usual. I ask her later about it and told her that if it's something to please her, Ill try my best because I care about her, but if she can live without it, I'd prefer that. She tells me later how much of a man I am and was drunk and was glad I was not a Faggot ( again her words, not mine) Well this happened again last night with no alcohol involved... I told her I loved her and if that gets her hot, no problem, but let's think about it because in her head she tells me she hates men who bottom.
    my question is, do you think she really wants to do this, is it a test? My thoughts are that she might be trying to self sabotage because things are going so great, but I'm really not into it and worse, would she think less of me later and call me names? I think talking it out with her is best, but trying to get some kind and gentle advice here.
    Thoughts?

dickten was here

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Default Re: Relationship question

Communication is the key. I would suggest that you have a forthright conversation to understand where both of you are coming from.
    Good Luck!.
    Cheers!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

banned! take it elsewhere Rookie Poster

tranny who thinks bottom is faggot? yet tries to top? she sounds suicidal. also sounds like things always end up wrong in her life because of her. RUN FAST!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Let me ask, do you go down on her? If so, she doesn't think you sucking her dick is "faggy" then why is in the ass? Sounds like she is too into her preconceptions and you two need to talk.

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true.
    Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
    Lots of people talkin', few of them know
    Soul of a woman was created below
    ---Led Zeppelin

Senior Member Junior Poster

Everyone is different and it's hard to get an idea of what is really going on in the head. I wouldn't worry about it and just be yourself.

Funny that you ask about oral sex. She definitely likes it, but has to be really horny to want it done. She is a true pleaser in bed and makes it all about my pleasures and I'm willing to Return the favor of course and enjoy it as well. I think the fact that I'm not totally focused on her cock is a plus to her, but I have noticed a trend. She tells me she has incredible anal orgasms while I'm inside her and prefers not be stroked and also not to ejaculate either. She is still on hormones, but can come quit a lot. It usually goes that way each night, but usually after a week of not coming, it must build up on her. On one of those nights she actually likes to be teased and edged for hours orally and with a finger or two inserted, then when she cannot take it any longer, has me top her and she jerks like crazy and cums. I think although she has never mentioned it, she would prefer that her dick to not be part of the love making. I've asked her about SRS once and swears never had an interest in that, so maybe she's just torn between what she wants and what she needs. I tell her not to label things so much and just enjoy our relationship, but prob easier said than done. And to an earlier reply to my post, no, not gonna run from this one, she's amazing and we all have our baggage, just trying to work it out for the future.

dickten was here

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I can't deal with TS who hate their cock.
    Good luck with that.

As for her trying to top you, be careful.

The thing about 'trying' anal sex is....you just might LIKE it.
    After which point you're craving to get fucked ALL THE TIME even when you're topping.

If you do give up that ass, make sure you know where she's coming from and will she respect you in the morning.lol.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

I can't help you in with your situation directly, but I can relate a little info on my relationship.
    Like you, I have been in my current relationship for about 2-1/2 years.
    I am vers, as is she.
    I can say that over the past 2.5 years, my sexual preferences have changed. She stays about the same.
    She loves to top almost as much as she prefers to bottom.
    We both love to give / receive oral.
    When we first got together, I was a little more bottom oriented. Today that has changed. (Too much prep work for an everyday thing...)
    Besides, I love to "own that ass!" and she appreciates it too...

She loves just about ~everything~ top or bottom, EXCEPT me coming across in ANY WAY as gay.
    This directly subverts her feminine identity, and all that she has worked so hard to transform on the outside.

So having said that, I would:
    1) have an open / honest conversation with her regarding her current proclivity
    2) have an open / honest conversation with her regarding how she would view YOU after she topped
    3) if she REALLY wants to top, give it a shot (or take the shot...LOL)
    4) be prepared for any repercussions that might bring about

Best of luck.

Disnug.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Thanks and I agree with all the advice, even the one who said to run, but in the end, no pun intended, we just need to talk it over and get everything in the clear and hope it works out, much thanks.

dickten was here

Default Relationship problems

Lately this place is just all pics, vids and links, not much dialogue going on about being in love with these ladies. Anyone suggest some good forums for discussing the unique issues we all face day to day as couples?
    Had some problems lately with my girl and could use a sounding board.

dickten was here