No offense Dude, but she's a prostitute, the only real date you're gonna get is by paying the $$$ to see her for an hour.

Be careful getting in a relationship with a girl like that unless you are cool with her sucking and fucking other dicks.

Veteran Poster

I think you can meet a girl that dates and not go into the trick role with her. I've done it and it never seemed like some great big deal.

I think part of why it has not been a big deal for me is that I have plenty of girls that are friends (only friends). I socialize with them and find myself in those circles not because I want to go and pick up a girl. It is no big deal for me to go hang with a girl at a gay bar just for fun (dancing, drinks, talking shit, whatever).

I can be friendly and cordial to the queeny guys, the girls who I may not find so attrcative, whoever. Too many guys ONLY wantt o be sociable to the cute girl that they want to go home with while shitting on everyone else.

When guys only come on those scenes looking to hook up, looking out of place, it shows to a girl. And if you are going to those places just to meet a girl aren't you in a sense chasing?

Also, you can't fawn over the girls like she is some mirage and most guys need to chill out on the sex. These girls get 100s of guys trying to get them in bed a week for cheap and meaningless sex, why not connect on another dimension?

Junior Poster

instead of making this topic every single day, use some common sense

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Phat
    instead of making this topic every single day, use some common sense
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by houstonshemalefan
    No offense Dude, but she's a prostitute, the only real date you're gonna get is by paying the $$$ to see her for an hour.

Be careful getting in a relationship with a girl like that unless you are cool with her sucking and fucking other dicks.
    I agree with you to an extent. Babydoll is cool as fuck and we've hung out several times just to hang out, but I wouldn't call what we had anything more than a friendship, because it is what it is (take that as you will.) As far as her returning phonecalls, SHE SUCKS at it. To the OP I would suggest you get a calling card and call her on that, you might have more success, lol.

p.s. A few of these broads go to the gay clubs in Manhattan on a regular basis and it's weird but many of them circulate the same dude around in their own little inner circles, so be careful like houston said............ After sitting with a couple of the girls on occassion at a party and listening to them discuss certain dudes and their trifling ways these dames are often damaged mentally as far as dating goes and when you think you have a way in, one of those circulating assholes will make a call and fuck broad's brain up again....................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default Re: .................................................

p.s. A few of these broads go to the gay clubs in Manhattan on a regular basis and it's weird but many of them circulate the same dude around in their own little inner circles, so be careful like houston said............ After sitting with a couple of the girls on occassion at a party and listening to them discuss certain dudes and their trifling ways these dames are often damaged mentally as far as dating goes and when you think you have a way in, one of those circulating assholes will make a call and fuck broad's brain up again....................[/b]
    Very True!!! and i wonder why all the time.....

Junior Poster

YEA I AINT SAYING U OUT YOUR LEAGUE BUT THE BEST THING U CAN DO IS BE HER FRIEND.I KNO ITS HARD TO MEET WITH TS AND ITS ONLY A COUPLE OF OUTLETS WHERE U CAN MEET THEM BUT.ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE U CAN SPIT THAT G TO HER AND SHE CAN BE YOUR GIRL THAT CAN HAPPEN.

Junior Poster

YEA TELL ME HE DONT LIKE THE PUERTO RICAN GUY FROM PRISON BREAK

It's not just this girl, or even TS working girls.... it's all working girls.

I just started dating a new working girl (female) and it's the usual BS going on. Either you can deal with it or you can't. There are lots of benefits, though, if you can deal with the incredible amounts of shit you have to put up with in order to get them.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

Default keep hope alive

I am not going to be negative, I wish you luck in your endevour. How is she anyway, always thought of seeing her, never made the call.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    YEA TELL ME HE DONT LIKE THE PUERTO RICAN GUY FROM PRISON BREAK
    Man i was thinkin the same exact thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1188_nolasco_l_140.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	58842