Default Hung N the City - Ch. 9 - Sucking Boss lady Cock

(New Manhattan, July, 2086)

Jerry has been working at Commonwealth Financial for 6 months as an analyst. It's his first job straight out of business school after a midlife career change from being a truck driver. The firm is well respected and majority female and estromale. In this age, women and estros dominate most big businesses and men are usually blue collar and met with subtle hostility by the opposite sexes, as Jerry is experiencing. His coworkers and especially his superiors often disregard his input, ignore his questions and openly ridicule him, as well as focusing on his mistakes while allowing themselves much more freedom to break rules. His boss, Gina, a hot 6 foot 40 year old full figured estro of Italian and Filipino heritage, just happens to be the CFO of the firm.

Gina didn't want Jerry hired but the board of directors wanted her to hire a male employee. She has made her dislike obvious in her dismissive attitude toward him, as well as making him do the other employees' work to make their day easier. Jerry deals with the mistreatment by fantasizing about several of the very attractive women in the office, wondering which ones have vaginas and which ones have penises, as the only distinguishing factor is usually height. Some of them he knows certainly are estros as he has seen them standing at urinals in the mens room and has been shocked at how hung they are. Even Tina, the quiet receptionist, who is rather short for an estro at 5' 8'', has a very large penis that puts his to shame. But he has always been most attracted to Gina, as she has the most stunning looks as well as a sexy dominant alpha personality. He is no stranger to her impressive bulge, as it is usually pretty noticeable due to her tight clothing. He can see she's definitely hung big time but he still yearns to see it for real. Recently, Jerry saw her come into the mens room to piss. As he stood at the sink washing his hands, he heard her heavy stream hitting the urinal and watched subtly as she left without washing her own hands. He was aroused at the genuine disregard for decency, even in the presence of another person. It highlighted again just how arrogant she is. He stood by and inhaled the draft of her strong perfume as she walked out, watching her dick sweat covered hand touching the door handle.

On Monday morning, Jerry settles into his office and begins his typical lengthy reports which take most of the day. Within minutes, Gina walks in and drops 2 huge stacks of papers on his desk.

The ladies are tired of doing these so I'm having you do them from now on. I don't have time to show you how their done so just pull some old files and follow those. And these ones are Amy's. She wants to leave an hour early now, so you'll have to take over some of her work. I expect these to be done today.

“Whoa, why do I have to do your work and hers? I already have a ton of stuff to do. This isn't...”

Okay stop talking. First thing, don't ever tell me whoa or take that fuckin tone with me again, I am your boss. Second, you're doing these because it's your job now. If you must know, Amy got a promotion and I believe these are beneath her now. You're gonna be taking over most of her stuff in the coming weeks, she has new responsibilities. And for the others, as I said, they don't feel like doing these reports anymore, simple as that. Women shouldn't work harder than they desire and I won't subject them to a heavy workload. I run this building, which means what I say goes and no one is gonna stop me. I could tell you to wipe my ass for me and there are no consequences for me. I could pull my dick out and tell you to suck it right here and still, no consequences. I hope we understand each other.

After her harsh words, she walks out and Jerry sits there in his office feeling furious and dehumanized, unable to focus on his work. Later in the day, he heads to the restroom and as he walks by Amy's office she calls him in. He hoped that maybe she was going to tell him that he doesn't have to do her work but that was not her reason at all.

Hey, I guess you heard about my huge promotion!

“Yeah...I did, and now I have to do your work...”

Yeah I asked Gina to have you do it, the others have enough already, but look here at my screen. I just cannot decide if I want to take a trip to Hawaii or France. See how beautiful they both are? It's killing me, where should I go?

Jerry says nothing and leaves her office. She continues taunting him.

Don't forget those HR reports. Thanks, you're such a good boy!

A few hours later, during lunch, Amy and 2 other women sit in the board room a few doors down the hall and have a loud obnoxious conversation about sex. Gina doesn't allow doors to be closed during lunch so he is forced to listen to them. All 3 laugh loudly and speak vividly of sexual encounters. After a few minutes of hearing their banter, Jerry can't take any more and goes outside to find a bench for the remainder of lunch. By late afternoon, he hasn't come close to completing the mountain of work on his desk, despite working tirelessly nonstop while the others enjoy 45 minute smoke breaks. His office phone rings, it's Gina, back from her 3 hour lunch. She tells him to come to her office. He heads over knowing that she will be pissed that his work is not done. When he arrives she instructs him to sit down.

I believe I told you to have the reports done today and you haven't turned anything in. You've been falling behind in your work. Why do I feel like you don't take me serious when I tell you to do something?

“Well, Gina...it's too much for one person. I just can't do all this stuff that you want me and only me to do. You already know this. You know that you are screwing me over and looking for a reason to fire me.”

I know that all I hear is excuses. So typical of a man. Blame women for your failures instead of pulling your weight. You must really hate us estromale ladies huh? It kills you to look at me and know that I have a cock that is bigger than yours, doesn't it? I've seen you looking at my crotch. That's why you disobey me.

“The only one here worried about your penis is you. You love talking about it.”

You're right I do love talking about it, because it's incredible and I'm proud of it. I also love feeling it slap against my legs when I walk. I love having to piss because it gives me an excuse to touch it and see it. I love knowing that I am yet to find pants that can conceal it. I love how far it can shoot my cum. I love putting men in their place at urinals when they see me pull it out. If yours was this fuckin big, you'd talk about it too. You know what else I love? The look on your wife's face when I spread her legs and stick it in her dripping wet hole.

''EXCUSE ME?!''

Hahaha! You heard me. Look at this. I recorded our latest encounter. That's your bedroom, right? Look at Leah go. She told me she never rides on yours that hard because you're too small.

“FUCK YOU, BITCH!!! FUCK YOU, I QUIT!!!'”

Just a minute. If you quit, I'll send this video to Ethan and Sarah. Their high school hearts will be so broken to find out in their senior year their mother is a cheap whore. Plus Sarah might want some of what her mommy is enjoying and I'd be glad to split her young hole open as well.

Jerry drops to his knees, crying.

“Leah...how could you..? Dammit Gina... What do you want from me? Why...why are you doing this to me? You're fucking my wife. You ruined my life and you won't even allow me to quit this job that you didn't want me to have anyway. You've won, okay? You destroyed me...Just stop already...please stop. I just want to leave this place. Do you want me to beg? I'll do it...”

You're right, I don't want you here and I will let you quit after one last favor but it's not begging. Remember this morning when I told you that I could pull my dick out and tell you to suck it?

Gina gets up, walks over and closes her office door and locks it. A look of fear washes over Jerry's face as he realizes what he must do. She approaches him, unzips her expensive business slacks and drops them to her ankles, revealing her massive penis as it swings from side to side briefly.

Suck my dick, bitch. Do a good job and I'll delete the video and fill out your termination form. I'll even tell Leah to not go through with the divorce she's planning.

Jerry looks at her big beefy member hanging between her legs. Her dark brown colored penis hangs about 9 inches down and has the girth of his wrist, with a thick curly black trimmed bush at the base. Her balls are very large as well but with tight scrotum skin. It smells very musky as if she hasn't washed it in several days. After a few more seconds he notices that it smells like pussy. Not just any but it smells like his wife's. He knows her scent anywhere. As he grabs hold of it and prepares to stick it in his mouth, the thought of how much he wanted to see it and the fact that he is now being forced to suck it after it's been in his wife consumes his soul. Wrapping his mouth around Gina's cock and slowly beginning to suck on it, he can taste his wife still lingering on the shaft. It quickly hardens and the thick head fills his mouth and induces gagging. He spends a few minutes sucking before she is ready to cum.

Yeah that's it. You like big dicks just like Leah, don't you? All the way in, there ya go. I want to see you look at me the way she does. I'm almost there, baby. Yeah...here it comes.

She pulls her rock hard cock out and aims it at his face, while stroking it to orgasm. A huge surge of thick cum blasts out, hitting Jerry in the eye, blinding him, as Gina trembles and screams loudly. In his head he hears Leah calling his name over and over.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry wake up!

He awakens in his bed, as Leah calls him.

Damn you were sleeping hard. I had to get you up early, it's snowing. You'll need time to clear the truck and the driveway before you hit the road. I'll start some coffee.

While she is downstairs in the kitchen, Jerry exhales in relief that the entire thing was a bad dream. At that moment, Leah gets a message on her phone strip. Jerry grabs it and slides open the screen. To his surprise, it is now locked and Leah didn't give him her password but the screen displays the sender's name.

Gina...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 12-30-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 9 - Sucking Boss lady Cock

love this story, a shemale dom <3

naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 9 - Sucking Boss lady Cock

very well written it got me hard.

When nature calls don't take a message