Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: better?

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: better?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Keep digging...I can still see you!
    i dunno nor care what that means....

it's the irony of me being "offensive" when you call all bottoms gays....i suggest you don't get what TS attraction is about..

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    i think think the tiny cock is you dude...

but then yep, i see you most a lot of non-cantakerous nonsense, and intelligent points, and points designed just to argue with others haha..

Like you act all bullish and hard here...is something wrong? Haha...
    If you want to insult me, come back when you've mastered the English language. The mangled mess above is a perfect example of why you can't get your points/opinions across, noone takes you seriously and you appear as an uneducated, ignorant, buffoon.

ps. Nothing is "wrong", I just have a low tolerance level for morons and bullshit, and you post more bullshit on here than everyone else put together. Still, I suppose every village needs its idiot and you're doing a fine job...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 12-27-2016 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    If you want to insult me, come back when you've mastered the English language. The mangled mess above is a perfect example of why you can't get your points/opinions across, noone takes you seriously and you appear as an uneducated, ignorant, buffoon.

ps. Nothing is "wrong", I just have a low tolerance level for morons and bullshit, and you post more bullshit on here than everyone else put together. Still, I suppose every village needs its idiot and you're doing a fine job...
    nah....you post the most bullshit...

haah...some bullish grown arse man who think his opinion is worth more! haha.

There also is an irony in my supposed "bad English" and you not using capitals for proper nouns, or the start of sentences. But that's cool, maybe all those deep fried Mars bars where you're from have fucked up your brain.

be offended that a random Web person has said size matters. I like to say what the masses already think...

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I was wondering whether Holzz and Laphroaig emerged from their respective trenches to play a game of football on Christmas Day before resuming....

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodinuk View Post
    I was wondering whether Holzz and Laphroaig emerged from their respective trenches to play a game of football on Christmas Day before resuming....
    Just a few final parting shots before he goes on the ignore list in the New Year.

Someone else can try educating him then. Good luck, they'll need it...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 12-27-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    Berwyn Pocket? Never heard that one. Around here the only time I've ever heard any reference to Berwyn is as the Chicago , Illinois suburb . Home of our local television saturday night horror show host , Svengoolie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie
    Name of the local prison, H.M.P. Berwyn.
    Draw yer own inferences!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    i dunno nor care what that means....

it's the irony of me being "offensive" when you call all bottoms gays....i suggest you don't get what TS attraction is about..

Keep proving my point...Idiot!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Wow. So in a year when the world has been turned upside down by votes nobody expected, no end of people have died in terrible conflicts or due to tragic terror attacks and the future seems more uncertain than ever; the best that somebody could come up with for a new discussion thread is basically:

My dick is bigger so I'm better than other people and anyone that disagrees with my point must have small dick because clearly there is no reason to think otherwise.

Says a lot really I guess..

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Just a few final parting shots before he goes on the ignore list in the New Year.

Someone else can try educating him then. Good luck, they'll need it...
    haha......no, i've just known a shit ton of people like you before. all ego, brash, and not interested in others' opinions....just accept that's your personality!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rodinuk View Post
    Not really.....he doesn't bother me. he just follows me around to tell me how to post.....he's just a shit with a large ego really. But i'm a human, i say as i please.