Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: better?

Default Re: better?

I never demanded anything I merely asked you a question.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37640982 check this link about the rise i hate crime in this country after brexit. We arent as tolerant as you think.
    and to get back to the topic ar hand I looked at your pic you posted in your profile and your dick is not big at all

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    I never said it does. But then generalisations always apply, so what? doesn't invalidate the rule, does it. She said something that the media parrot, which isn't even true, so i questioned her intelligence and nous, that's all. The fact is you have no right to condemn US as being racist, considering your country is more openly worse, and i bet at best you have only come here as a tourist, you cannot say for sure, can you?
    Fact is, I do have the right to say that. It is a protected right in the US. I know my country is racist. Or would be stupid to not know that. Just because I acknowledge it in my country doesn't mean I can't do the same for other countries. No I have never been to the UK. I have only been to Thailand once but I can still call out the human trafficking and prostitution that goes on out there and other parts of Asia even though we have that same issue here. I've never been to Vietnam but I can still call out their violation of human rights and heavy censorship.

We are wasting our time with him. We all know we are right. Not one poster has agreed with him. Never argue with an idiot as he will drag you down to his level and beat youwith experience

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster MarkRich84's Avatar

I don't see how one person can represent 60 million people in the UK (haha...did England get independence and I was asleep? i don't believe you're "English" or British if you don't know the name of your own country). Though for somebody so learned, why do you believe people stereotype? There are many Americans here, but I don't think any one of them represents 300 million others of them.

But you are egocentric, you believe your opinion only matters, and others must accept it, but cool. I'll just laugh at you, that's all.
    How can you laugh at me?
    What have I said that was either ridiculous, laughable, controversial or full of bullshit?

The only person that's getting laughed at is you!

I don't believe my opinion is the only one that matters. We pointed out that you believe this, so it's quite obvious that none of us believe that our opinion is better than others... we just know how to spot someone who has let their ego run wild (you)

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

i hope this isn't too controversial a post to make, but meh...it's just my opinion. Do you think bigger cocks make a person better overall? i think despite modern society saying size doesn't matter, i just think it's more virile and potent to have a bigger cock. I'm almost eight inches long myself, and I love bigger cock TS women i reckon in part because of this. And big dicks imho make for better sex, i'm a bottom mostly, and small dicks are no fun in bottoming.
    You can generally give people more intense orgasms when you're packing a big rocket, but dick size does not "make one a better person overall".

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRich84 View Post
    How can you laugh at me?
    What have I said that was either ridiculous, laughable, controversial or full of bullshit?

The only person that's getting laughed at is you!

I don't believe my opinion is the only one that matters. We pointed out that you believe this, so it's quite obvious that none of us believe that our opinion is better than others... we just know how to spot someone who has let their ego run wild (you)
    i laugh since you try and say the world is all sweetness, it's not.

i laugh since you condemn me for holding a "cruel" belief...many people do.whether you think basic human nature is wrong is moot....

i laugh at you since you "bemoan" how I communicate, and say I don't use good English, when you've used plenty of poor grammar, and idiotically long sentences.

I laugh at how you believe you're "winning" this "conversation", and make points that I didn't explicitly state but then bemoan when I do it to you.

I laugh at how you bemoan how I'm hostile, and then say I shouldn't be to you.

Well I wasn't raised that way, but OK. I don't see the point of continuing this any further. But then you, SanDiegoPervySage, Lepidoptera or whoever he is, can perhaps better learn to communicate and not get so irate when you're confronted with opinions you don't like/approve of. i think the real issue here is that you don't think i have the right to make opinions, and you can control what i say. i don't want to be "controlled", and i say what i want. haha. get over it. so go and tell me i'm not "friendly" or other such nonsense, I know it just offends you deeply. I'm perfectly mentally normal, are you? i doubt it, since you try and judge me and then manipulate me using some weird techniques.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by holzz; 01-01-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Wow. So in a year when the world has been turned upside down by votes nobody expected, no end of people have died in terrible conflicts or due to tragic terror attacks and the future seems more uncertain than ever; the best that somebody could come up with for a new discussion thread is basically:

My dick is bigger so I'm better than other people and anyone that disagrees with my point must have small dick because clearly there is no reason to think otherwise.

Says a lot really I guess..
    i don't care that Trump got elected. i'm not american, and to me it was obvious that Trump had a chance. I don't think anything truly was wrong in 2016, no more than many other years.

humans die. you should know we are mortal....be lucky there is no slavery again, or religious wars in Europe, or mass pandemics....

but cool, you can insult me, and use manipulative techniques to try and say i'm "wrong"....your perception is not THE perception.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

i don't care that Trump got elected. i'm not american, and to me it was obvious that Trump had a chance. I don't think anything truly was wrong in 2016, no more than many other years.

humans die. you should know we are mortal....be lucky there is no slavery again, or religious wars in Europe, or mass pandemics....

but cool, you can insult me, and use manipulative techniques to try and say i'm "wrong"....your perception is not THE perception.
    If anything proves the point that you are utterly deluded then the statement "there is no slavery again" is it. If you truly think that in these days of human trafficking that slavery doesn't exist you've buried your head in the sand for quite some time. You are right that my perception isn't "it" but your perception is so beyond being accurate that it is quite pitiable.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Member Rookie Poster MarkRich84's Avatar

i laugh since you try and say the world is all sweetness, it's not.

i laugh since you condemn me for holding a "cruel" belief...many people do.whether you think basic human nature is wrong is moot....

i laugh at you since you "bemoan" how I communicate, and say I don't use good English, when you've used plenty of poor grammar, and idiotically long sentences.

I laugh at how you believe you're "winning" this "conversation", and make points that I didn't explicitly state but then bemoan when I do it to you.

I laugh at how you bemoan how I'm hostile, and then say I shouldn't be to you.

Well I wasn't raised that way, but OK. I don't see the point of continuing this any further. But then you, SanDiegoPervySage, Lepidoptera or whoever he is, can perhaps better learn to communicate and not get so irate when you're confronted with opinions you don't like/approve of. i think the real issue here is that you don't think i have the right to make opinions, and you can control what i say. i don't want to be "controlled", and i say what i want. haha. get over it. so go and tell me i'm not "friendly" or other such nonsense, I know it just offends you deeply. I'm perfectly mentally normal, are you? i doubt it, since you try and judge me and then manipulate me using some weird techniques.
    OMG

What a telling response!

I don't think I've ever commented on your spelling or grammar... it's not great, but it's definitely not what I had an issue with.

Can you find an example where I did?

I didn't condemn you for having a cruel belief either. I just suggested that it made you look like a bit of an idiot... or it made you look like you have very little experience. It was ok saying you liked big cock, but not ok to suggest that people with big cocks were better.

I think that was a fair point... unless you disagree?

I don't believe that I am winning anything. I never saw this as a competition. But if you do see it as a competition... then it would explain why you are always straying from the original point. And also trying to 'save face' by backtracking, and trying to suggest that we are saying things that we are not. That makes sense... it sounds like you are more interested in winning arguements than actually being interested in any truths or facts.

I CAN BET THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS BEFORE^^

Of course you don't want this conversation to continue... it's making you look stupid

Here's a breakdown why... just incase you forgot:

1. You stated your opinion as a preference for big cocks in your ass - ABSOLUTELY FINE, I differ, but everyone is different.

2. You stated you had a large 8inch cock - ABSOLUTELY FINE - mine is smaller, not that it matters...

3. You stated that it made you more virile than someone with a smaller cock - NOT FINE - some people may be more virile with smaller cocks... unless you have scientific evidence to support this, which you don't, it just sounds like you're trying to make yourself look good.

4. You posted a pic of your fully erect cock on another post - not found by me - that showed it to be less than 6inches - ABSOLUTELY FINE - unless you are trying to suggest that it is bigger than that in another post, which is what makes you better in bed than anyone else. Which you were, so... NOT FINE

5. You then continuously refused to admit that the evidence that suggests you were obviously lying was obviously true - NOT FINE - and that the fact that you had no evidence to support your biased opinion - NOT FINE

What part of this argument makes you think that you are a normal person, who should be taken seriously in life... I personally can't see any...?

I am really sorry if yiu think that people are 'getting at you'... but what do you expect when you post a controversial post, and then get proved to be lying about everything...

I personally didn't make fun of your English, I just called you out for saying idiotic things. If people then pick on other things, it's because they probably think you are fair game, after such an idiotic post.

And I can only assume that the people who thought you were a dick anyway, now think much worse of you now...

Again... it's ok to have an opinion. It's also ok to be an idiot... but when your opinion is idiotic, and you state it as a fact, instead of an open ended discussion, i.e. 'i could be wrong, but...' people are going to call you out for being an idiot.

If anyone disagrees with me after reading the whole post, I will be very surprised.

Unless it's Hollz... I will not be surprised, because there is no place in Hollz brain for fact or evidence... just idiotic opinion

Last edited by MarkRich84; 01-02-2017 at 06:36 AM.

no not really. you just come online to try and enforce your reality into me and tell me your "truth". what is truth to you isn't to all others. and you have used Standard English in all of your posts. Very few people do here anyhow. it's your insistence that I must accept you and not judge you that lends to me mocking you. especially when you get irate at people for expressing "bad" beliefs. this is humanity...get over it.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.