Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: better?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: better?

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Sums it up nicely. In fact I believe there was a recent series of South Park in which the overarching story-line referenced such behaviour.
    I thought, Family Guy and the donkey, but that'll do it, too!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    He just likes to say whatever to make yall mad. It's just trolling at this point. He knows what's real/isn't.
    Is this why you post with yourself naked to show you're the dude? sorry, i don't respect that, nor am I gay either, so i'm doubly unimpressed. YOU have been rude to me, and why not be a MAN and accept it. Maybe in your culture/environment, people have to accept it, not in mine! most adults don't readily accept other adults like that, i don't believe you're a man. Just you come and say shit to me, so i respond in kind. It's also my right to judge you, so possibly live with it. i'm no troll, i defend my quarter when done. like most ADULTS do.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    He just likes to say whatever to make yall mad. It's just trolling at this point. He knows what's real/isn't.
    Is this why you post with yourself naked to show you're the dude? sorry, i don't respect that, nor am I gay either, so i'm doubly unimpressed. YOU have been rude to me, and why not be a MAN and accept it. Maybe in your culture/environment, people have to accept it, not in mine! most adults don't readily accept other adults like that, i don't believe you're a man. Just you come and say shit to me, so i respond in kind. It's also my right to judge you, so possibly live with it. i'm no troll, i defend my quarter when done. like most ADULTS do.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    My avatar is irrelevant to this entire topic. You being unimpressed with it is irrelevant as well. Nice try.

Glad to know you posting your dick with false measurements and thinking you're a better person because of it is more respectable than my avatar with no lies whatsoever.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 01-03-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Not really, it's very relevant.

you and all the others gang up on me to say i cannot have an opinion.

you all try to bully me into silence.

you all try to say i'm "mentally ill", despite your online psychiatric diagnostics...

you all try and say I am not entitled to my view, and get offended by this.

you all judge me and say that it's OK for me not to judge you.

hence why i said that about your avatar. most guys who do this tend to be a bit arrogant, that's cool...

i think you get deeply offended, but that's OK.....

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

you all try to say i'm "mentally ill", despite your online psychiatric diagnostics...

hence why i said that about your avatar. most guys who do this tend to be a bit arrogant, that's cool...

Things you get wrong:

We never said you can't have an opinion. But express one that is foolish and expect to be called a fool.

You were the one that started with the 'mentally ill' jabs and just don't like that people turned them back at you.

Judge all you like; it's your prerogative. Just don't throw your toys out of the pram when it turns out most people don't agree with you. That's their prerogative too.

If you want to dish it out (like you constantly do) whether putting your opinion out there or taking digs at people don't be so utterly naïve in thinking people will agree with you all the time. If you put your thoughts out there (even if in some cases you are 100% right) someone won't agree.

In summary - grow up and stop moaning.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

well ok...but i just sense you're offended, merely since i don't meet your subjective life standards. I believe it's pretty telling, as you expect me tocommunicate exactly as youdo. I cannot, I'm an individual, like you are. I jjut know plenty of people like you, that's all, and I don't care really if you think I have no right to communicate or exist or live. I've only been "rude" to you and cassiettttks or whoever since it's what she believes, i always defend myself, as i've mentioned. MEN manage their offence, i suggest you do the same.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

well ok...but i just sense you're offended, merely since i don't meet your subjective life standards. I believe it's pretty telling, as you expect me tocommunicate exactly as youdo. I cannot, I'm an individual, like you are. I jjut know plenty of people like you, that's all, and I don't care really if you think I have no right to communicate or exist or live. I've only been "rude" to you and cassiettttks or whoever since it's what she believes, i always defend myself, as i've mentioned. MEN manage their offence, i suggest you do the same.
    Sadly as always you miss the point. I don't expect you to communicate as I do or meet my 'life standards'; I just think it's painfully daft for someone to say things that others might not agree with on a discussion forum and then act shocked and offended (oh and also start to get personal by being the one to suggest mental illnesses or similar things) when they fire back. Defend yourself all you like but the 'oh poor me', 'I have no right to exist' stick is just tired and dull.

Some sayings really make sense for example: 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' and 'If you can't take it don't dish it out'. You could learn from those. I don't expect you to agree with what I've just said of course; more likely that you will go on the defensive as always.

And 'MEN manage their offence' do they? Even if I wanted to do the same I wouldn't know where to start because that statement is total drivel. What is with the capitalised 'MEN'?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Hmmm. All entirely wrong.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Sadly as always you miss the point. I don't expect you to communicate as I do or meet my 'life standards'; I just think it's painfully daft for someone to say things that others might not agree with on a discussion forum and then act shocked and offended (oh and also start to get personal by being the one to suggest mental illnesses or similar things) when they fire back. Defend yourself all you like but the 'oh poor me', 'I have no right to exist' stick is just tired and dull.

Some sayings really make sense for example: 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' and 'If you can't take it don't dish it out'. You could learn from those. I don't expect you to agree with what I've just said of course; more likely that you will go on the defensive as always.

And 'MEN manage their offence' do they? Even if I wanted to do the same I wouldn't know where to start because that statement is total drivel. What is with the capitalised 'MEN'?
    He's saying he's a real man while we aren't. Apparently real men lie and flip flop on what they say.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Whatever we say he will disagree with. I have presented him with evidence about areas he is wrong about and he just replies with drivel. The man is a fool

4 out of 4 members liked this post.