Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: better?

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: better?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    he's from Scotland, and judging by how he posts and responds to others, he's a bit egocentric. Many Glaswegian guys are, it's a bit rough and ready up there.

The UK (not England, keep up....) I know is pretty tolerant and chill. We also don't take much nonsense from others, hence me not from lepidoptera or whatever he calls himself. I've put him on ignore anyhow, so I don't care what he says now.
    You were the one that said: "don't bother us in England again with your shit". Keep up...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cassieukts View Post
    Unfortunately racism and homophobia is rife all around the world.
    It's a damn shame

Senior Member Professional Poster

no, we're pretty tolerant overall. it's just the hubris of you condemning us for being racist. We're widely deemed one of the most tolerant societies in the world.
    Not all of you. You know that's not what I meant and didn't say it applied to everyone in your country. I'm talking about acknowledging that it exists even in the most diverse of places. Even the most tolerant societies have racism. I don't know if you're racist but whatever you are does not represent everyone in your country

just my opinion..haha. I don't see why expressing a preference has to do with intelligence.
    it's not your preferences, but your overall level of opinion, ideas and communication that cause us us to question your intelligence.

If you truly believe we are a tolerant nation then come out to all your friends and family that you lovd a big trans cock and see the reaction.
    no, we're pretty tolerant overall. it's just the hubris of you condemning us for being racist. We're widely deemed one of the most tolerant societies in the world.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    You were the one that said: "don't bother us in England again with your shit". Keep up...
    Only cos he's a presumptuous shit.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Not all of you. You know that's not what I meant and didn't say it applied to everyone in your country. I'm talking about acknowledging that it exists even in the most diverse of places. Even the most tolerant societies have racism. I don't know if you're racist but whatever you are does not represent everyone in your country
    I never said it does. But then generalisations always apply, so what? doesn't invalidate the rule, does it. She said something that the media parrot, which isn't even true, so i questioned her intelligence and nous, that's all. The fact is you have no right to condemn US as being racist, considering your country is more openly worse, and i bet at best you have only come here as a tourist, you cannot say for sure, can you?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

So are you out to the world that you love a big trans cock?
    I never said it does. But then generalisations always apply, so what? doesn't invalidate the rule, does it. She said something that the media parrot, which isn't even true, so i questioned her intelligence and nous, that's all. The fact is you have no right to condemn US as being racist, considering your country is more openly worse, and i bet at best you have only come here as a tourist, you cannot say for sure, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by cassieukts View Post
    So are you out to the world that you love a big trans cock?
    i'm sorry? i don't see why i'm even replying to you...kind of odd a big grown woman insults me for no reason and then "demands" I respond to her. and i think discussing TS sex issues is the reason we're here. i come here how i like, what's it to you anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRich84 View Post
    Also, If I was personally explaining The Law of Attraction, not that it has any baring on what we are talking about, I would say it was more about understanding the natural laws of the universe and your inner self. I would never explain it as 'understanding others' at all.

In fact, I would suggest that if you said that it was 'all about understanding others' that you are probably talking about something completely different... I'm assuming that is the case?

Wisdom comes from learning from your mistakes. Understanding the world in which you live in, and being honest with yourself and others. Nobody 'has' wisdom, it is just something that comes from making the right decisions. And it can easily be lost by making incorrect decisions too.

If you believe me to be wise and attuned, it's only because I learn from my mistakes, and never try to mask them. I admit when I am wrong, so I can learn and grow from my past experiences, and I always try to be honest with others. Even when it's in a place where you can pretend to be something that you are not (like this place).

That's why I would never be daft enough to state something like having a large cock meant you were better in bed, and not having one meant you weren't. It might be your opinion. But lots of people know it isn't true. So, what would you rather be doing? Learning from your mistakes? Or masking them?

I personally don't think I am that 'wise' or 'attuned' compared to some people I know... but yes, unfortunately I do think I am compared to you... not because I was born with it... just because I listen, learn, and never try to save face by always justifying something stupid, ignorant or incorrect.

This whole thread is a great example of what happens if you live your life assuming you are right about stuff, and telling lies.

One day, someone will catch you out. Then no body will ever take you seriously ever again. Because they know that even when presented with the facts, and hard evidence, you'll never admit to being wrong. You'd rather be ignorant to the facts, and try and mask your stupidity by suggesting that other people were in the wrong when they weren't.

Face it. Your mask has slipped. No body takes you seriously anymore. Because we can all see your true face.
    meh....human beings are and can be liars. It's how it is. If you think everybody is always honest and never shows any bad qualities, then fine. You're not wise as you project. I call you wise, since you judge me on things i haven't said explicitly, so i will do same to you. As a "wise" man, get to know how to interact with people.

You're essentially condemning me for something that many billions do...do you presume perfection from everybody?