Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: better?

Default Re: better?

And the uk isn't pretty tolerant and chill especially away from the bigger cities. And the closet rascists voted for brexit, fucking morons. But to keep on track a bigger dick isn't always best and as your picture proved you aren't big and you certainly aren't clever

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

erm...yes it is. Not many racists voted for Brexit, though I can see you pander to the media-generated mantra of why Remain lost. I voted Remain, I got over it in good time.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cassieukts View Post
    Fucking hell I can't believe this numpty is still spouting shit on here. Somewhere a village is missing its idiot
    I think the post from the thread below explains why he's still here.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...murdered-R-i-p

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Yeah it's entirely wrong. We don't have to presume what you are about, you've presented irrefutable evidence during your time on this forum how ignorant you are, and mostly just an outright, silly cunt.
    I agree with Christian, there should be ban for you, but sometimes it's better to present a cunt for what he is, just as a comparison to those with more decorum, class and intelligence.
    The funny thing is, despite the warning he hasn't modified his behaviour at all. It's really only a matter of time, but he can't see that, just as he can't see this post if he's blocked me...

Last edited by Laphroaig; 12-29-2016 at 10:09 PM.

No it isnt which is why in recent years there have been race riots in places like oldham and burnley. There are countless no go areas for certain people in England. I worked for the police for 11 years and could cite stacks of cases of hate crime.if you think racists did not vore brexit you are a prime dickhead
    Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    erm...yes it is. Nniot many racists voted for Brexit, though I can see you pander to the media-generated mantra of why Remain lost. I voted Remain, I got over it in good time.

but i dunno what i said that was wrong...lol. but cool

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I think it's hilarious when people deny race issues just because they live in am integrated society and only see racism as in your face.

Well unlike your country, sir, we're not as racist. Having spent over thirty years here, I think I know my own country well enough. As you should yours.... I find it's pretty much those who stereotype to say there is a mass race issue in the UK. We are not perfect, but better than many others out there. Including the USA, no less.....

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    Well unlike your country, sir, we're not as racist. Having spent over thirty years here, I think I know my own country well enough. As you should yours.... I find it's pretty much those who stereotype to say there is a mass race issue in the UK. We are not perfect, but better than many others out there. Including the USA, no less.....
    I didn't ask you about it being "not as racist" or the US being more racist. Ignoring racism almost completel s well as appearing to think racism is only when people do it openly is what i'm talking about. Also, cassie's post states otherwise. There is going to be trave issues in pretty much any integrated area. Diversity doesn't mean acceptance.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Unfortunately racism and homophobia is rife all around the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    I didn't ask you about it being "not as racist" or the US being more racist. Ignoring racism almost completel s well as appearing to think racism is only when people do it openly is what i'm talking about. Also, cassie's post states otherwise. There is going to be trave issues in pretty much any integrated area. Diversity doesn't mean acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    no, we're pretty tolerant overall. it's just the hubris of you condemning us for being racist. We're widely deemed one of the most tolerant societies in the world.