Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: better?

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: better?

But i only really respond to defend myself. Since it's telling how you post about this, since you post about how you used to be depressed, and then saw the light in trans women. If I'm such a failure as you put it, and don't subscribe to PC rhetoric you purport, then how come you can look down on me with such an attitude. Sorry, i'm pretty normal. I don't see where anybody would say "telling a lie" or being ignorant are "mental illnesses". I think it just causes you deep offence at normal traits, and how I'm so "bad" for saying this when there are millions of others who say the same. Sorry, people joke around say shit. Stop projecting what you believe is normalcy, especially when you've encountered per your posts, worse than I have and live in a worse place. If you judge me, and then manipulate me into accepting then, then I'll judge you back. lol.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Fucking hell Holzz you are an absolute fuckwit. You have made a number of stupid statements in this thread and been proved to be lying or ignorent. On your own album pic on ha you have a very short cock. If you ran into a wall with an erection you would probably break your nose!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Not really, since i'm about 8 long. are you? and stupid, this is why you have taken time to respond. oh, and it's pretty telling that you don't know the difference between showers and growers haha. i've seen you post about having a small one more often than not.

I only defend myself against people like you. I don't see what I've done that's wrong here, apart from violate your politically correct morality.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

So show us a pic of you hard at 8 inches. You cant because you arent. And yes years of taking hormones mean i am small but one day it will be gone. And you dont defend yourself. You ignore evidence and spout shit. At what point have i ever made politically correct morality statements?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I defend myself from you since apparently I cannot make or discuss points. So I just surmise your character, and say you're not worth my time bar insults and enmity. That's how it is, how people get along, and you cannot "manipulate" me into anything else. so be a woman and move on.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

You don't discuss points at all andseem incapable of doing so. You make statements and never back them up with facts or evidence.

Also your comnent of be a woman and move on is a sexist insult.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm not a misgoynist.

You are a woman. that's patent fact.

as as a WOMAN (note grown person), why do you persist in attempting to harass me?

i've done nothing wrong, hence me being "rude" to you....lol.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    Not really, since i'm about 8 long. are you?
    This is why we think you are either mentally retarded or have some form of degenerative illness of the mind. I posted visual evidence, provided by YOU, that you are six inches or less. You even admitted, in THIS THREAD, that you had lied, and now you are going back to the original lie. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts515 View Post
    This is why we think you are either mentally retarded or have some form of degenerative illness of the mind. I posted visual evidence, provided by YOU, that you are six inches or less. You even admitted, in THIS THREAD, that you had lied, and now you are going back to the original lie. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    He just likes to say whatever to make yall mad. It's just trolling at this point. He knows what's real/isn't.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    He just likes to say whatever to make yall mad. It's just trolling at this point. He knows what's real/isn't.
    Sums it up nicely. In fact I believe there was a recent series of South Park in which the overarching story-line referenced such behaviour.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre