Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Default Re: Ada Black shot ! ! :-o

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    There's crazy-assed shit goin' on everywhere!! Gotta watch your six!!
    Yes!

Silver Poster

Ladies please please please stop dating these fucking beta boy gangsters!
    I know the term "nice guy" makes your nipples pull back in but shit..........if you see a well dressed guy who has his life together and a career.....go talk to him and avoid the fucktard with the neck tattoo and leased luxury car that he can only put 5 k miles a year on.

"How you doin!"

Nobody wants us nice guys.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Ladies please please please stop dating these fucking beta boy gangsters!
    I know the term "nice guy" makes your nipples pull back in but shit..........if you see a well dressed guy who has his life together and a career.....go talk to him and avoid the fucktard with the neck tattoo and leased luxury car that he can only put 5 k miles a year on.
    The nice guys are considered beta, not the bad boys with neck tattoos

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post

The shooter is in police custody.
    This is good!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Cute and Dangerous! Junior Poster AdaBlackXXX's Avatar

I was hanging out with this boy for a few months. He was a Tumblr fan. Not saying anything wrong with dating a fan but I do think it's why he got so obsessed with me. We decided to live together to pay rent and make life cheaper. We were together about 6 months. And we kept arguing very badly it would end with me bruised, busted lip, black eye, you name it. I have a history of dating guys like this idk how I always end up like that. Anyways the night of the final fight I told him I was done being hit and I was seeing other people. (I sleep with a gun BC I was abused in bed as I slept in the past.) He rushed to my room kicked the door down, grabbed my gun, and then ran and blocked the front door. There was hitting and then somehow it ended up in the middle room I stepped into the door way saying something to the affect of "give me my fucking gun" and then I heard it. The shot. My ears were mostly ringing. And with my next breath I knew immediately that I was hit. It was squirting blood. He tried to stop me and even fake called the paramedics, I knew to get away from him. He would have probably let me die quietly while figuring out what to do. So I rushed down stairs and started screaming for help. I tried knocking politely but people were sleeping or scared shitless so I decided I would punch peoples windows until I brought attention to the fact that I was bleeding to death (my phone was dead). The dectivce said I put my arms thru 3 windows. My arms are horriblly bruised and gash wounds. But it worked. A lady came outside and called 911 while trying her damnedest to put pressure on my wound. I can still feel the memory like its happening. The cold cement. The deep bullet impact. I was scared to die. I prayed and made amends to god. but at the same time I really didn't deeply believe in the after life. I still dont. and I had no regrets I just wished Jamie and my mother to be there. you know. I was dying with a stranger. So paramedics finally got me and brought me in. I was unconscious Jane Doe for 2 days. My mother kept calling the exes number. His sister answered and told my family what happened. My mother contacted the older guy I'm seen with, Jamie, and an old family friend. They called every hospital in the area trying to find me. God bless them. It's been 10 days now I think. I'm relearning how to walk. I can't even wipe my own ass. Its such a horrible punishment i wouldn't even want to shoot a would be attacker now. I still haven't eaten. They are also sending another camera down this morning to see if I can have another surgery. Pysch team has confirmed PTSD. I've had my gall bladder removed. Kidney and liver nicked. I'm on NG tubes to drain bile. And obvs many medicines. I'll be making a video with Jamie when I feel better to fully explain everything. She has lived in the hospital with me since they discovered I was here. she's a good person. thanks for the support didn't really expect it after leaving the industry behind. It was a .380 hollowpoint which is why so much damaged was caused. It spilt apart sent sharpnel. I will live life with some in me now. The boy is in prison facing assault with deadly weapon charges he's looking at 10 - 20 years. Ask any questions you would like, I'm bored as shit glued to a bed waiting for another pain dose.

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBlackXXX View Post
    I was hanging out with this boy for a few months. He was a Tumblr fan. Not saying anything wrong with dating a fan but I do think it's why he got so obsessed with me. We decided to live together to pay rent and make life cheaper. We were together about 6 months. And we kept arguing very badly it would end with me bruised, busted lip, black eye, you name it. I have a history of dating guys like this idk how I always end up like that. Anyways the night of the final fight I told him I was done being hit and I was seeing other people. (I sleep with a gun BC I was abused in bed as I slept in the past.) He rushed to my room kicked the door down, grabbed my gun, and then ran and blocked the front door. There was hitting and then somehow it ended up in the middle room I stepped into the door way saying something to the affect of "give me my fucking gun" and then I heard it. The shot. My ears were mostly ringing. And with my next breath I knew immediately that I was hit. It was squirting blood. He tried to stop me and even fake called the paramedics, I knew to get away from him. He would have probably let me die quietly while figuring out what to do. So I rushed down stairs and started screaming for help. I tried knocking politely but people were sleeping or scared shitless so I decided I would punch peoples windows until I brought attention to the fact that I was bleeding to death (my phone was dead). The dectivce said I put my arms thru 3 windows. My arms are horriblly bruised and gash wounds. But it worked. A lady came outside and called 911 while trying her damnedest to put pressure on my wound. I can still feel the memory like its happening. The cold cement. The deep bullet impact. I was scared to die. I prayed and made amends to god. but at the same time I really didn't deeply believe in the after life. I still dont. and I had no regrets I just wished Jamie and my mother to be there. you know. I was dying with a stranger. So paramedics finally got me and brought me in. I was unconscious Jane Doe for 2 days. My mother kept calling the exes number. His sister answered and told my family what happened. My mother contacted the older guy I'm seen with, Jamie, and an old family friend. They called every hospital in the area trying to find me. God bless them. It's been 10 days now I think. I'm relearning how to walk. I can't even wipe my own ass. Its such a horrible punishment i wouldn't even want to shoot a would be attacker now. I still haven't eaten. They are also sending another camera down this morning to see if I can have another surgery. Pysch team has confirmed PTSD. I've had my gall bladder removed. Kidney and liver nicked. I'm on NG tubes to drain bile. And obvs many medicines. I'll be making a video with Jamie when I feel better to fully explain everything. She has lived in the hospital with me since they discovered I was here. she's a good person. thanks for the support didn't really expect it after leaving the industry behind. It was a .380 hollowpoint which is why so much damaged was caused. It spilt apart sent sharpnel. I will live life with some in me now. The boy is in prison facing assault with deadly weapon charges he's looking at 10 - 20 years. Ask any questions you would like, I'm bored as shit glued to a bed waiting for another pain dose.
    You are one lucky lady! Getting shot with a hollowpoint,and you survived. God bless, and Ada stay safe!

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PEPE3Z View Post
    Crazy bastard, I hope he goes to jail for decades
    He'll claim that he's mentally ill and be sent to a secure unit for a year or two... ARSEHOLE!
    That's what happens in UK, our prisons are full of motorists and people who haven't paid fines!

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBlackXXX View Post
    Ask any questions you would like, I'm bored as shit glued to a bed waiting for another pain dose.
    Wow, terrifying! I don't really have a question--I just didn't want to quote that whole block of text.

Sounds like your quick thinking saved your life. Glad you made it and amazed you're able to post all that. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Good that you survived. I hope Jamie doesn't commit homicide because of this..........

0 out of 1 members liked this post.