(New Manhattan, January 2086)

Will is good friends with Cassie. They're both 20 years old and have been friends for 3 years and have always felt comfortable around each other, sharing things that they haven't shared with anyone else. When they met in high school, Will was immediately attracted to her but was afraid to tell her or ask her out and as a result has never been more than a friend that Cassie has never had sexual attraction to. He watched her date a guy who was a dropout and ex con and took advantage of her. Like a classic nice guy, he was a shoulder for her to cry on, wondering why she never saw him the way he saw her. They've kept in touch after high school, being at 2 different colleges. Will is now transferring to the college that Cassie is at. Furthermore, she invited him to move into her campus apartment and be roommates.

Will sees this as golden opportunity to change is approach and be more bold around Cassie, hoping to make her look at him as a romantic interest, especially that she is now single. 2 days before the semester starts he moves in and is thrilled at seeing her for the first time since their summer visit at their parents' houses. They talk and catch up for hours and Will is waiting for the right moment to begin flirting with her and make his intentions known for once and for all. Days go by and he finds himself tensing up at the thought, not knowing how to make his move. After about a week he just goes for it and says they should go to a movie. To his surprise, she agrees. He has a date with her.

Friday night he pulls up to pick her up and to his surprise she is with 2 of her friends, Amy and Lisa. She definitely doesn't see this as a date. Cassie and her friends talk openly in front of him about their sexual encounters as if he is just one of the girls. Will is mostly quiet all night, forcing laughter, pissed off that he has failed yet again and how insignificant he is to them. The next day in their apartment, he sits on the couch watching TV. Cassie comes downstairs and sits next to him.

My bedroom door doesn't always stay shut I need to get it fixed. Wait are you watching Gravity Panic? I love this show, I just finished the 3rd season. Turn it up!

She lays on his shoulder and cuddles with him, to his enjoyment. He thinks that maybe she finally is flirting and regains hope. He savors the sensation of her warm body resting against his. They have never been this touchy with each other. This is the moment he has dreamed of for years, to have her wrapped around him.

“I like this, this feels good, doesn't it?”

It does feel good. Nothing I'd rather be doing right now than spending time with my best friend.

His heart sinks at the sound of her words. How could it be? How could she still see him as only a friend after all of this? His mind races trying to think of what to say or do in this moment to make her want more from him. Then someone knocks on the front door. Cassie springs up, excited for whoever this is and rushes to the door. Will looks on as she opens the door and a tall brunette steps inside, wearing tight jeans, black high heels, black sports bra and a tight denim jacket. She grabs Cassie's ass firmly and pulls her in for a steamy kiss right in front of Will. A huge flaming skull and cross bones tattoo spans across her entire exposed stomach. More tattoos can be seen all over her forearms, chest and neck. Her presence is quite intimidating to Will. He can tell that Cassie's amazon lady friend could easily kick his ass. His worst nightmare has come true as he watches what he thought would soon be his girl tongue kissing this mysterious woman. After finally stopping to catch her breath, she introduces her.

Will, this is my girlfriend, Roxanne. I've been wanting to introduce you to her for weeks now! That's why I didn't mention her, I wanted to surprise you. I knew you would be thrilled to find out that I have someone!

What's up, Will, were you keeping her satisfied while I was out of town, haha!

Me and...Will doing the nasty? Eww, no that will never happen, we're like brother and sister. Come on, let's go upstairs. Will, we're gonna talk for a while, I'll be back down to finish the show later.

Translation, I'm gonna stick my big dick in her pussy deep enough to rearrange her fuckin intestines and make her squirt! Did she ever tell you she's a big time squirter, Will? You don't want to be in the line of fire when she explodes, hahaha!

Shut up!! You're such a bitch. Are you gonna tell him all of our business?!

Nice to meet you, Willy. Hey while I'm balls deep in Cassie, why don't you get me a drink like a proper host? Hahaha!

Will, why do I end up with such assholes, haha! Isn't she horrible?!

They continue their back and forth banter as they reach the top of the stairs and enter Cassie's bedroom. Will is numb at what has just transpired in front of him. He sits there and stares at the wall, frozen in a mixture of anger, depression, humiliation, manipulation, sorrow and heartbreak. His best efforts were worthless and Roxanne gets to have sex with her on command. She belittled him and Cassie laughed as if he has no worth to her. He wonders if she ever cared about him as a person at all. His web of thoughts are then interrupted by the sound of Cassie's bed squeaking faintly. The bed noises are soon followed by her moans of pleasure. Hearing her vocalize her sexual pleasure is killing him inside. It gets worse as her soft moans turn into loud intense screams of ecstasy that can be heard throughout the entire house. Then the worst of all, he hears her screams and the bed rocking speed up as she reaches a powerful orgasm.

Will can feel tears of heartbreak coming over him and gets up and heads to the door. Before leaving, he stops and thinks for a moment. He needs to see it, he needs to see how big Roxanne's dick is. The evil voice in his head wants visual proof that his Cassie really is being plowed by a huge dick that his could never measure up to. The bed begins squeaking again as they continue having sex. Will walks up to the bedroom door, kneels down and puts his eye against the keyhole. He gets his visual proof as the hole reveals Roxanne laying down with Cassie riding her cowgirl style.

The massive length and width of her lover's penis is apparent with every long, upward stroke she takes. It seems as though her cock is infinite as it never comes close to slipping out even as Cassie bounces up and down very deeply with a disregard that isn't possible with even somewhat large penises. Her asshole opens and closes and her thick fleshy cheeks shake with each fierce stroke. Her pussy is in overdrive, leaking thick spurts of creamy lubrication that covers her ass and Roxanne's member. Beads of sweat run down Cassie's back, her toes curl up tight and she breaths heavily as she rocks the bed violently, overcome by the huge dick stimulating every corner of her vagina. Will looks on as she experiences another explosive orgasm.

They take a moment to catch their breath before another round. Cassie has come twice and Roxanne still has not come once. They take the missionary position. Will continues observing, as Roxanne's balls swing up and down, slapping Cassie's ass as she fucks her from on top. How much more can Cassie take at this point, he wonders, as well as how can Roxanne hold off her own orgasm for this long, especially the way Cassie was riding her moments earlier. Will feels even more emasculated knowing that this is the level of sexual performance she has grown used to, getting violently plowed by huge dicks and having multiple spine tingling orgasms.

After a few minutes of missionary they switch positions. Cassie mounts Roxanne reverse cowgirl, up on her feet and leaning back facing the ceiling, giving Will a clear full frontal view of her juicy pussy wrapped tightly around Roxanne's cock. As he watches her ride up and down the long thick shaft, his heartbreak slowly turns to arousal. Seeing this beautiful woman he loves take a massive cock like a champ is too hot to turn away. She used to seem wholesome and innocent but now it is apparent just how dirty and far from innocent she really is. She clearly is experienced with handling her partner's huge penis. The speed and power of her thrust intensifies along with her heavier breathing as she approaches another orgasm.

Oh fuck I'm gonna cum on your dick again, baby. Ohhh, yeahhhh...

Will's eyes widen and he prepares to witness her orgasm. She begins to twitch as a surge of pleasure takes over her body, her muscles visibly tensing up as she screams out louder than he has ever heard her scream. Just as her orgasm peaks, the faulty door, not having been fully closed, suddenly swings open under Will's weight leaning against it. He falls to his hands and knees in the open doorway as Cassie begins squirting forcefully. Her ejaculate sprays in an upward arch across the room and hits Will in the face. She is so occupied with the overwhelming pleasure taking her to another world that she doesn't even notice him in the room watching her. Will, already frozen in fear, is now in the most unexpected circumstance of his life, with the woman he loves spraying her semen all over him as she has wild sex with someone else.

He quickly retreats and closes the door quietly, keeping his presence secret and heads to his room to change his pussy soaked shirt. While doing so, he can't help but remember how Roxanne said he wouldn't want to be in Cassie's line of orgasmic fire. He never thought that he would actually experience why. After wiping his face and heading back downstairs to the couch, Cassie and Roxanne come down after another hour of steamy sex. Cassie walks her to the door and they kiss passionately one more time at the doorstep. Will peaks over and can see Roxanne still has a partial erection bulging under her jeans. She looks at him, smiles and leaves. Cassie sits on the couch next to him again.

Sorry about her attitude earlier, she is kind of a cunt.

“Why are you with her, then. Don't you want someone to treat you nice?”

Of course I do but I always end up with assholes. No idea why. Besides, she's not that bad, you just don't know her very well yet. Turn the show back on.

You smell different all of the sudden. New fragrance?It smells...interesting, and kinda familiar for some reason.

“Oh...I just got something on my face earlier. I thought I wiped it all off.”