Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Viickity

Junior Poster

Like suckseed said:
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    everyone's got a double chin when they're looking down at their cock getting sucked.
    so, a double chin automatically classes you as fat!!?? Hey, ossumpeiEIEIO, you fucknut! I'm a fucking huge bloke but atleast I've got enough social skills and common decency to talk and respect these girls properly.

Arianna, perhaps the fool suffers from prader willi.
    charateristics of prader willi
    # immature development of sexual organs and other sexual characteristics. (Has anyone seen his genitals??? )
    # Obesity:
    # varying degrees of learning disability, poor emotional and social development.
    well, the way you've described him he has several of the charateristics of prader willi.

Default grr

I have to agree with Allanah , though Vicki in the past made fun of my weight before I lost/surgery I must say that LOOK AT HER NOW,,,seems her body is back and from what I hear she is back to doing some work for her fans SO unless you want to HIRE us ladies a personal trainer, provide better food, or pay for our lypo THEN fuck off. LOL

Wendy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

5 Star Poster

TY to Allanah and WW for coming to my defense (among everyone else).

Maybe I like being a little pork chop. The way I guess I feel about it is even when we don't like feedback on ourselves, being in the public eye and making movies or filming nude, we put ourselves up for critisism both good and bad. Every single girl who models GG or TG will take bad photos sometimes. It's the nature of things. There are photos on my own site that I can't stand but some fans like them. I recently shot a movie and got to post the pix on my site and was told, don't delete too many of these because even the terrible ones a lot of your fans will appreciate. Here is one such picture. Obviously I would never go out into public with my makeup fuxored like that, but Danielle might tell me it is an improvement over my normal daily makeup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc01606_168.jpg 
Views:	1254 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	58411  

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Sierra I have seen as at least one other person that I can't recall

V
    Paris St. John.

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpeiEIEIO
    I've got your Barney Rubble right here...

speaking of being banned from buffets
    Speaking of being banned, aren't you still bitter about being banned from Vicki's yahoo group...THREE YEARS AGO?

Don't try to deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance
    Quote Originally Posted by ossumpeiEIEIO
    I've got your Barney Rubble right here...

speaking of being banned from buffets
    Speaking of being banned, aren't you still bitter about being banned from Vicki's yahoo group...THREE YEARS AGO?

Don't try to deny it.
    Stop feeding the Monkeys! Ossumpei will get bored and go back in his cave and resume throwing shit at his family....it's a seasonal thing....

Rookie Poster

Maybe I like being a little pork chop. Here is one such picture. Obviously I would never go out into public with my makeup fuxored like that, but Danielle might tell me it is an improvement over my normal daily makeup.
    That pic is hot and I am jealous of both Vicki and that guy; yummm.
    You are a true marketing girl; this topic of changing your name has sparkled much attention while it is a non-topic. Whatever your name is you still remain one hot piece of Girlll

5 Star Poster

since she's a banana hot chili pepper...how about Vickifornification?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Maybe I like being a little pork chop. The way I guess I feel about it is even when we don't like feedback on ourselves, being in the public eye and making movies or filming nude, we put ourselves up for critisism both good and bad. Every single girl who models GG or TG will take bad photos sometimes. It's the nature of things. There are photos on my own site that I can't stand but some fans like them. I recently shot a movie and got to post the pix on my site and was told, don't delete too many of these because even the terrible ones a lot of your fans will appreciate. Here is one such picture. Obviously I would never go out into public with my makeup fuxored like that, but Danielle might tell me it is an improvement over my normal daily makeup.
    I think you look sweet, the mascara being kinda screwey looks pretty cool. The freckles on your boob and shoulder are very cute. I cant say I've ever seen a bad picture of you.

I do however have a problem with that guys well manicured thumbnails. My fingernails are barely existent, jagged shells of their former selves. They look like I just clawed my way out of a collapsed mine shaft.

Guys shouldn't polish their fingernails, that should be a "Man Law". Just my opinion. I'm sure he's a very nice guy. . . but still a thumbnail polisher none-the-less. I'd throw a whiskey in his face if I were ever to meet him.

And then I'd run for my life or grab a pool cue to defend myself with. Looks like he could beat the living hell out of me.

I'm waiting for the Vikipedia website to go online....