Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I'm gonna save up! It's the classiness of the girls, especially Sunny. Good shout to all who post here.

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Rookie Poster

Sunny,

I must say that the Party on Tuesday (and Thursday) was awesome. Thank you for talking me and my buddy into staying when no one was there.

If you don't remember me I was the suit with the hat. thanks again

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

No problem Flamingo... Iwant everyone to have a great time...And they always do once the GIRLZ arrive!

Dam Felicia is the bomb!
    if only they had something like this in Sydney, Australia!
    i think im gonna have to fly over and come to this party at somestage its definatly my kinda party ! i hope the girls can dance too! i love to get down and boogie!

Rookie Poster

are any of these girls working girls? I don't know what to expect at these parties because i havent been to one but id love to pick up one of the girls i see in the pictures (i think her name is anika?). She is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! Shes a beautiful mix of some ethnicities. Anyhow, id like to go primarily to pick up but im not sure if thats done at this party? I mean how straightforward is it? Or do they approach you?

Rookie Poster

how come the parties and clubs i go to
    dont have pretty ladies like this

wow

Rookie Poster

Default Type of crowd

The women are beautiful. I can't wait to visit on the next Tranny Tuesdayz. I was just wondering what type of male crowd attends. Is it mixed crowd (black, white, spanish)? Whats the dress code? Do I need to arrive before 10 to avoid a long line and crowds?

thanks

Professional Poster

working girls?do you mean that they punch in for the party or are they salaried and always kinda workin..cuz thats what i think is the deal...

Rookie Poster

I agree, qeuqheeg222, what is the deal with this place. I have been there a few times and still can't figure it out. If you start up a conversation here with of the girls and she digs you, can you take them home with you for "free" or are they all actually there just to "work"??? Can't tell if they are there to flaunt what they have and see if they can get picked up or is it just a money scam.

Veteran Poster

does anyone know who this goregous lady is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_278.jpg 
Views:	7201 
Size:	361.4 KB 
ID:	79471