Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Never gets old. Lovely ladies as usual.

Keep posting pictures of that pretty brunette with the yellow(ish) tank top. Man, I forgot her name.

Rookie Poster

Default Parking at Tranny Tuesdays

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what the parking situation is like around there? I never really hung out (no pun intended) on that side of town, only on the west side. Is parking available on the street after 10 without paying for it? Thanks!

Sunny,

I love the pics and can't wait for tomorrow's party.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Well Guys,

Thank you for all your great replies!!!!!!!So here are some answers...In response to what kind of parties they are...It is more of a loungy feel, but the girls do like dancing and posing for the camera! In the question about the the brunette with yellowish top on....Her name is Athena and you can find shoots of her on www.shemaleexotica.com! And in response to the parking....Plenty of street parking avaliable...See ya there Tuesday night!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Well Guys,

Thank you for all your great replies!!!!!!!So here are some answers...In response to what kind of parties they are...It is more of a loungy feel, but the girls do like dancing and posing for the camera! In the question about the the brunette with yellowish top on....Her name is Athena and you can find shoots of her on www.shemaleexotica.com! And in response to the parking....Plenty of street parking avaliable...See ya there Tuesday night!!!!!
    interesting, I might hit one up when I come up to NY in a couple of months

they ALL beautiful! OF course, None compare to you Sunny!

HOWEVER who's the tiny Honey with the Gold top and Green Cargo pants??? I LOVE HER!

Rookie Poster

wow... could someone get this girl to philly? Please!!!!

Rookie Poster

I posted once or twice...yeah i really want to come to one of these or all of these. But i live in Jersey.and dont really want to drive my car since its a car that likes to get stolen all the time. But answer me this please if you will...i know ive asked before but indulge me i think i spelled that right. Are these hot girls there just to dance and get tips or are some there like a regular bar where i can ya know talk to them hit on them maybe get a number or get lucky or is it more like a strip club deal where im just gonna blow my money away getting lap dances or somthing...? Because some of these girls id really like to get to know and im no supermodel or anything but im prety damn cute....so...?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttolino
    Who's the Asian lady in pics 1 & 2? She's nice. Sunny, as ever you look amazing, where do you get your outfits from? Classy!
    Hey name is Lucy Ling she is from Toronto Ontario Canada

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default hi nj guy

This is in response to your question NJ GUY...this party is in no way a strip club ....if you speak to the young ladies nicely they will be more than happy to have a conversation with you...in fact most are always looking to meet someone special .... it's a great situation to just relax... buy yourself a drink and speak to the young ladies one on one...no hassle...no stress...and if one isn't interested you move on to the next...there are always more than enough beautiful girls at the party...and the two gorgeous girls that are posing with one another (wonder twins, lol) are 2 of the sweetest girls around...just speak with them as you would to any woman, politely...... remember if you act classy and descent you will get treated the same way in return... and like i said there are plenty of beautiful girls who are actually looking for a nice guy to meet... so don't be shy and come on out tonight and say hello.... you may actually be surprised at how nice the atmosphere is.. and how friendly the girls are! xoxo MS.SUNNY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic_10_189.jpg 
Views:	20665 
Size:	361.4 KB 
ID:	58367