Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: You've Been Trumped!

Bitching is protected by the First Amendment- for now anyway.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Interesting being told to "Get over it!" by the same yokels who've done nothing, & I mean literally nothing, but piss & moan for the last 8 years.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Donald Trump interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter in 2015:
    “Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others...Meryl Streep is excellent; she’s a fine person, too."

Donald Trump 9th January 2017
    Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7518551.html

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, January 11 2017
    The intelligence community has not made any judgement that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.”

Donald Trump, January 12 2017
    “James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts. Too bad!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7523801.html

I can't believe that this crazy fucker (Trump) will make it beyond one year without the Republicans themselves calling for his impeachment.

Also , I see that Trump played the 'Hitler Card' during his news conference yesterday , thus confirming Godwin's law . lol.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Donald Trump 22 December 2016
    The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes'
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/u...ates.html?_r=0

Donald Trump 15 January 2017
    I think nuclear weapons should be way down and reduced very substantially...
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-a-great-thing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump e884941fddf5dfdbae8de6db68628fe3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	990078

From the White House website, January 9 2017
    Press Statement John Kerry
    Secretary of State
    Washington, DC
    January 9, 2017

Throughout my career, including as Secretary of State, I have stood strongly in support of the LGBTI community, recognizing that respect for human rights must include respect for all individuals. LGBTI employees serve as proud members of the State Department and valued colleagues dedicated to the service of our country. For the past several years, the Department has pressed for the families of LGBTI officers to have the same protections overseas as families of other officers. In 2015, to further promote LGBTI rights throughout the world, I appointed the first ever Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI Persons.
    In the past – as far back as the 1940s, but continuing for decades – the Department of State was among many public and private employers that discriminated against employees and job applicants on the basis of perceived sexual orientation, forcing some employees to resign or refusing to hire certain applicants in the first place. These actions were wrong then, just as they would be wrong today.
    On behalf of the Department, I apologize to those who were impacted by the practices of the past and reaffirm the Department’s steadfast commitment to diversity and inclusion for all our employees, including members of the LGBTI community.

From the same link on White House website, January 25 2017

We're Sorry, that page can't be found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7544551.html

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Sad, scary, slimy and foreboding of the ignorance to come.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.