Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Default Re: You've Been Trumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Hardly triggered, as the whole point of this section of Hung Angels is to offer us the opportunity to debate, which is fundamental to politics if it is to mean anything. I don't understand why you are so reluctant to debate real issues that may have lasting consequences, not just for the USA but for the rest of us, for example, in Europe. If you take the time to post, at least post something of substance, rather than some hysterical rubbish about Obama that has no basis in reality. Why not address an issue like immigration, or health care, or education? Surely these are of more importance a conspiracy exposed as rubbish years ago-?
    Because the election is over and I just don't want to invest the time (especially not with you) im trying to demo a old stinky room right now so im keeping my responses short so deal with it

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Back to my original question which nobody has answered yet.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=1#post1749772

Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 02-17-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    I think he said that he saw a video of Spicer calling Justin Trudeau the wrong name. Spicer is the spokesman the President chose.

Gold Poster

Ashlyn, one problem I've had with a lot of Trump fans is that they don't want to discuss his policy proposals. It's always about attacking the other side, or being pleased that others are miserable...I consider this bad faith. Something cannot be right simply because the other side thinks it's wrong.

The election is over yet you want to discuss old discredited claims about Obama's citizenship. What about the future? What is Donald doing except sowing seeds of hatred and stoking fear? Punishing people because they can't afford health care may make the average Trump supporter happy in the short term, but what happens when they get sick?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Ashlyn, one problem I've had with a lot of Trump fans is that they don't want to discuss his policy proposals. It's always about attacking the other side, or being pleased that others are miserable...I consider this bad faith. Something cannot be right simply because the other side thinks it's wrong.

The election is over yet you want to discuss old discredited claims about Obama's citizenship. What about the future? What is Donald doing except sowing seeds of hatred and stoking fear? Punishing people because they can't afford health care may make the average Trump supporter happy in the short term, but what happens when they get sick?
    That's just it you don't have to attack the other side I'd be happy to discuss his policy proposals and what I think about it but not in the format of essays. I'm just going to go ahead and tell you but having a discussion with most on the left is a very miserable experience. Only hear from everyone on the past is that Donald Trump is a racist bigot a homophobe islamophobe I mean seriously this is a 5th grade response if you guys could just cut out the racism and the hate that would be great we could talk about his policy and why I think it's right and wrong and why you think it's right and wrong

I think he said that he saw a video of Spicer calling Justin Trudeau the wrong name. Spicer is the spokesman the President chose.
    Maybe I should rephrase ahem: did whitehouse.gov publish that statement, can you show me the transcript they do publish all of these things on the whitehouse.gov

Gold Poster

Only hear from everyone on the past is that Donald Trump is a racist bigot a homophobe islamophobe I mean seriously this is a 5th grade response if you guys could just cut out the racism
    Okay but in fairness, the only Trump supporters we've seen here other than you are Erika and Budweiser. Erika was promoting Trump by shrieking white power messages using a frog mascot and Budweiser only wants to talk about Muslims, Mexicans, and hook-noses. Are you willing to consider that the Trump supporters we've seen here have been fixated on differences, from religion, to national origin, to facial features? I'm sure we are all happy to discuss Trump's policy proposals with you if you want to write about something he supports and tell us why it will be useful. Either here or in a thread called Trump's Policies Pros and Cons or something like it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Okay but in fairness, the only Trump supporters we've seen here other than you are Erika and Budweiser. Erika was promoting Trump by shrieking white power messages using a frog mascot and Budweiser only wants to talk about Muslims, Mexicans, and hook-noses. Are you willing to consider that the Trump supporters we've seen here have been fixated on differences, from religion, to national origin, to facial features? I'm sure we are all happy to discuss Trump's policy proposals with you if you want to write about something he supports and tell us why it will be useful. Either here or in a thread called Trump's Policies Pros and Cons or something like it.
    Yes I do acknowledge their existence, they have been a thorn in the thumb of the campaign and a big problem. I do not agree with any of them when they start talking about "white power" or whatever you said it was. And I think I remember something about the KKK endorsing Donald Trump however Donald Trump denounced their endorsement. Please leave my green frog alone, i love him.

#1 building the wall
    This is very important to me because I want to feel safe. I think we could all agree that there are people in this world who want to do us great harm having wide open borders does not protect us.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I drew attention to the following in this thread:

Post #78 An indirect reference to the post quoting the document issued by the Govt of the USA listing 78 (alleged) 'terrorist attacks' which according to Donald Trump were not reported by the press, published as received in the Washington Post, complete with basic spelling mistakes.

Post #83 Drawing attention to a basic spelling mistake in the poster of Donald Trump issued by the Library of Congress to commemorate the Inauguration of Donald Trump as 45th President of the United States of America.

Post #88 Drawing attention to a Press Conference by White House Press Spokesman Sean Spicer in which he forgot the name of the Canadian Prime Minister, widely available across the internet.

I did not post a reference to the fact that prior to her visit to Washington DC at the end of January, a Press Release from the White House dated 27 January 2017 referred to the Prime Minister of the UK as 'Teresa May' three times, when in fact she is Theresa May. Not surprisingly, perhaps, there is a Teresa May, and she is a 'glamour model'. You can read about this farce in the Conservative newspaper The Daily Telegraph, here:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ee-times-memo/

The White House web page is not the only source of news, not least because Donald Trump himself uses other sources and feeds.
    I hope that clears up the trail of evidence on the shambolic incompetence of the first month in office of Donald Trump.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

#1 building the wall
    This is very important to me because I want to feel safe. I think we could all agree that there are people in this world who want to do us great harm having wide open borders does not protect us.
    1) The Wall is a nonsense, as it will not deter anyone not in the USA from entering the country to do harm, because they can tunnel underneath it, arrive on an obscure part of the coast in a small boat, walk across the Canadian border in the Rocky Mountains or simply fly in without question from two countries with whom the USA has such warm relations: Saudi Arabia and Egypt, the same two countries in which the 9/11 Hi-Jackers were born.

2) The worst terrorist attacks in the USA other than 9/11 were committed by Americans, not foreign nationals entering the country, thus:
    -Timothy McVeigh, responsible for the bombing of the Alfred P, Murrah building in Oklahoma City, April 1995, killing 168 people and injuring over 600 others. McVeigh was born in Lockport, New York State.
    -Syed Rizwan Farook, responsible for the shootings in San Bernardino, December 2015 killing 14, injuring 22 others. Farook was born in Chicago, Illinois.
    -Omar Mateen, responsible for the killing in the Pulse Nightclub, Orlando, June 2016 killing 49 and injuring 53. Mateen was born in New Hyde Park, New York State.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.