Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: You've Been Trumped!

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    That's funny because the Obama Administration failed to put together a simple birth certificate. It's funny because I downloaded that birth certificate from a PDF that came from whitehouse.gov and then I loaded it the illustration (birth certificate) into my Adobe fireworks software and lone behold there were layers involved with the graphic and if you don't understand what I'm talking about in simple English this means that I could change the text on the birth certificateand removed items from the birth certificate what this means they failed to flatten the layers before publishing the illustration

As i understand it, adobe wasnt released until 1992 decades after President O was born
    This is verifiable nonsense as the birth certificate was issued in Hawaii and not amended at any time after registration. The volume of evidence debunking the birth certificate nonsense is so huge I offer only one example-

– The document has been amended
    : The assertion is that the original birth registration said one thing, but that it was amended later and the computer-printed abstract reflects that amendment. This can be ruled out by a provision of Hawaiian Law that requires amended certificates to be “marked distinctly” with the word “altered.” §338-16 Further evidence that the birth certificate has not been amended is found in the long-form version of the certificate which includes no amendment.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2008/...awaii/#amended

These are not only facts, they are verifiable facts, and to pretend otherwise is to live in a world of delusion.

Ashlyn if you want to engage in a debate in which you defend Donald Trump, and I hope that you do, it will be to your advantage to debate policy decisions or proposals made by President Trump, as that is what we are dealing with now. For example, what is the USA's current position on the relationship between Israel and the Palestinians?

On the 15th February 2017 Donald Trump stated:
    “I’m looking at two-state and one-state” formulations...I like the one that both parties like. I’m very happy with the one that both parties like. I can live with either one.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/w...rump.html?_r=0

A day later, on 16th February 2017 the USA's Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley stated:
    "First of all, the two-state solution is what we support. Anybody that wants to say the United States does not support the two-state solution - that would be an error".
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-rex-tillerson

So is it one state or two states? Does anyone in the Trump administration know? And what does a 'one-state' solution actually look like?

In watching Trump's press conference, it wasn't the details that intrigued me, it was the whole show. This was a man out of control, so full of his own importance, so hateful of others, so dismissive of debate and anything approaching logic. So he has a guy with him at all times with the nuclear codes. Stop pissing around with the details and trying to outsmart him. Just stop him

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    This is verifiable nonsense as the birth certificate was issued in Hawaii and not amended at any time after registration. The volume of evidence debunking the birth certificate nonsense is so huge I offer only one example-

– The document has been amended
    : The assertion is that the original birth registration said one thing, but that it was amended later and the computer-printed abstract reflects that amendment. This can be ruled out by a provision of Hawaiian Law that requires amended certificates to be “marked distinctly” with the word “altered.” §338-16 Further evidence that the birth certificate has not been amended is found in the long-form version of the certificate which includes no amendment.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2008/...awaii/#amended

These are not only facts, they are verifiable facts, and to pretend otherwise is to live in a world of delusion.
    If that is so then why did they claimed it psych scanned copy? A scanned copy is just pixels how can you possibly explain the layers involved?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Ashlyn if you want to engage in a debate in which you defend Donald Trump, and I hope that you do, it will be to your advantage to debate policy decisions or proposals made by President Trump, as that is what we are dealing with now. For example, what is the USA's current position on the relationship between Israel and the Palestinians?

On the 15th February 2017 Donald Trump stated:
    “I’m looking at two-state and one-state” formulations...I like the one that both parties like. I’m very happy with the one that both parties like. I can live with either one.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/w...rump.html?_r=0

A day later, on 16th February 2017 the USA's Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley stated:
    "First of all, the two-state solution is what we support. Anybody that wants to say the United States does not support the two-state solution - that would be an error".
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-rex-tillerson

So is it one state or two states? Does anyone in the Trump administration know? And what does a 'one-state' solution actually look like?
    I get that you're triggered but that doesn't mean that you're going to be a able to lure me into a debate

Gold Poster

If that is so then why did they claimed it psych scanned copy? A scanned copy is just pixels how can you possibly explain the layers involved?
    This is quackery as there is no level of proof you will accept. What is the end game here? To prove that he's a Syrian refugee who became editor of Harvard Law Review and President? That he's an African Chief who sleeps with a copy of Das Kapital under his arm? Maybe he's a Mexican and crossed the Rio Grande, and has done surprising things since he got here. I have pictures of him being birthed with a sign behind him that says welcome to Hawaii.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    This is quackery as there is no level of proof you will accept. What is the end game here? To prove that he's a Syrian refugee who became editor of Harvard Law Review and President? That he's an African Chief who sleeps with a copy of Das Kapital under his arm? Maybe he's a Mexican and crossed the Rio Grande, and has done surprising things since he got here. I have pictures of him being birthed with a sign behind him that says welcome to Hawaii.
    All I did was ask a simple question and now all of a sudden I feel like I'm being disenfranchised by everyone. I mean don't you think it's a little immature?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Don't take it personally Ashlyn. I'm trying to attack the idea and not you. I just don't understand what Barack Obama the birthers are afraid of. So I'm trying to come up with an origin story that some people on the right would find frightening.

What is it? Did he practice Santeria and ritually slaughter chickens? I am an anxious person and so I'm often told to visualize the worst outcome and realize that it's still tolerable. Maybe he ritually slaughters chickens while chanting what sounds to us like complete gibberish. He obviously didn't do this during the day while he was working because we never caught him in the act, so what's the big deal if he did it after hours in the oval office? The secret service obviously cleaned out all the feathers and chicken blood before Breitbart could document it, so no harm was done.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    ... Maybe he ritually slaughters chickens while chanting ...
    I like to keep things positive, each morning i visit blogs that feature loving, happy messages!!! I mean like otherwise what's the point? Right??? It is possible to manifest your future all you have to do is Envision it but keep it positive keep it happy and spread love.

I get that you're triggered but that doesn't mean that you're going to be a able to lure me into a debate
    Hardly triggered, as the whole point of this section of Hung Angels is to offer us the opportunity to debate, which is fundamental to politics if it is to mean anything. I don't understand why you are so reluctant to debate real issues that may have lasting consequences, not just for the USA but for the rest of us, for example, in Europe. If you take the time to post, at least post something of substance, rather than some hysterical rubbish about Obama that has no basis in reality. Why not address an issue like immigration, or health care, or education? Surely these are of more importance a conspiracy exposed as rubbish years ago-?