Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: You've Been Trumped!

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Did you get that off the whitehouse.gov?
    Calamity Sean can be seen and heard on a video of the press conference, it is not my fault if he doesn't know the name of the Canadian Prime Minister, any more than it is my fault officials of the Government of the USA cannot spell Denmark, Attack, or Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    Hopefully the ugly old hook-nosed bag Ginsburg will move to New Zealand
    I find this segment of your post one of the most offensive phrases I have read on Hungangels in the past 9 years, to think a fellow human being would sink so low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Somehow I doubt she was ever particularly easy on the eyes, even when she was young.

Attachment 994869

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-justice-young-photo-31.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	994897  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

I don't think Ruth looks all that bad in either photo. In the first one she looks like a woman in her eighties who has spent a lifetime in distinguished service as a jurist. It reminds me of Donald's attack on Justice Curiel, an intelligent and dignified man dedicated to the rule of law and civil rights whose background simply doesn't jibe with what he thinks an American should be. He has Mexican heritage or in Donald's parlance, "He's a Mexican!".

Here's a video of Donald attacking a Jewish reporter who asked him the most benign question with a preface intended to reassure him he does not think he is anti-semitic. Ironically, I don't think Donald is anti-semitic, but appears to dislike Mexican-Americans, Muslims, and African-Americans. His indifference to antisemitism, which has spiked with 50 bomb threats on Jewish Community centers taking place in three waves (one of them my niece's center) as well as the threat of an armed march against a small Montana town's even smaller Jewish community, is troubling. He only seems concerned about crimes committed by people of color and Muslims. A deadly attack on a Mosque in Quebec meets radio silence, but a thwarted attack at the louvre is worth responding to. Guess why?

But Budweiser, do you think he could have responded better to this question?

Here's Trevor Noah's take on today's press conference. Four minutes in you can see the Daily Show's answer to this soft-ball question. The question was essentially: What is your government planning to do about the recent flare up of anti-Semitic activity all around our nation? The easy answer would've been: We're going to stamp it out. There was no animus in the question. But before this guy even stood up you could see Trump wanted to make an example of this yarmulke wearing member of the press core. He didn't even listen to the question. He was rude, he willfully misunderstood the question, was defensive without need, accused the questioner of lying, claimed the questioner charged him with being a racist and never addressed the actual question of what is to be done about the uptake in our nation of anti-Semitic activity. Our president is so pathetic. So little league. Sad.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/mclacz...ess-conference

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Here's Trevor Noah's take on today's press conference. Four minutes in you can see the Daily Show's answer to this soft-ball question. The question was essentially: What is your government planning to do about the recent flare up of anti-Semitic activity all around our nation? The easy answer would've been: We're going to stamp it out. There was no animus in the question. But before this guy even stood up you could see Trump wanted to make an example of this yarmulke wearing member of the press core. He didn't even listen to the question. He was rude, he willfully misunderstood the question, was defensive without need, accused the questioner of lying, claimed the questioner charged him with being a racist and never addressed the actual question of what is to be done about the uptake in our nation of anti-Semitic activity. Our president is so pathetic. So little league. Sad.
    Trump, as also appears to be the case with his supporters, does not engage in debate, but shuts it down. If politics thrives on open debate, it dies when debate is replaced by accusation and abuse, which is what those in power want: power without accountability. This 'Accuse and Abuse' tactic comes straight out of the Rupert Murdoch school of Journalism. Like Trump, Murdoch did not create a business, he inherited a string of newspaper titles across Australia from his father and used it to expand his interests abroad. It is no accident that The Sunday Times which used to be a newspaper with a reputation for investigative journalism dropped it when Murdoch bought it, just as his journalists are told that if there is no news to report they must create it, and follow the Murdoch line that anyone in the public eye is there to be accused and abused, whether it is the Politician or Footballer (allegedly) cheating on his wife, or the man accused of murder who, whether he is guilty or innocent, is pilloried on the front pages of the paper. Murdoch journalists rarely investigate the 'truth' behind a story, they rarely probe the statements issued by public authorities, but they do echo without criticism whatever the State tells them -the tragedy at Hillsborough could have been exposed by The Sun but they preferred to accuse and abuse the supporters of Liverpool Club, relying on fabricated stories from the very police force they ought to have been investigating.

Thus, Trump's Accuse and Abuse insists the 'Media' is fake and dishonest, and public officials are there to be abused because of their ethnic background or political views or, more worryingly in the case of Judges, abused and dismissed because their interpretation of the law puts a stop to the implementation of policy.

But do not expect an open debate on the basic of evidence, or even opinion, for neither Trump nor his supporters can handle it, as recent posts in this forum confirm.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Calamity Sean can be seen and heard on a video of the press conference, it is not my fault if he doesn't know the name of the Canadian Prime Minister, any more than it is my fault officials of the Government of the USA cannot spell Denmark, Attack, or Theresa.
    That's funny because the Obama Administration failed to put together a simple birth certificate. It's funny because I downloaded that birth certificate from a PDF that came from whitehouse.gov and then I loaded it the illustration (birth certificate) into my Adobe fireworks software and lone behold there were layers involved with the graphic and if you don't understand what I'm talking about in simple English this means that I could change the text on the birth certificateand removed items from the birth certificate what this means they failed to flatten the layers before publishing the illustration

As i understand it, adobe wasnt released until 1992 decades after President O was born

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 02-17-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Gee, and I thought Trump (who claims now never to have been a birther) put an end to birtherism. In Trump's own words about birthism, "I finished it, you know what I mean...President Barrack Obama was born in the United States, period!" Try to catch up - you've just been Trumped!

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Gee, and I thought Trump (who claims now never to have been a birther) put an end to birtherism. In Trump's own words about birthism, "I finished it, you know what I mean...President Barrack Obama was born in the United States, period!" Try to catch up - you've just been Trumped!

Hahaha you have no idea what I've been doing for the last 18 months yes I know that quote and yes it's very accurate trackingtrump.Com