Default Hung N the City - Ch. 7 The English Teacher

The English Teacher

(New Manhattan, October 2085)

Ms. Carson is a 38 year old English teacher at Mason Mews High School in New Manhattan. She is well respected by her peers and one of only 4 estromale staff members. She is dating fellow teacher, Ms. Sanz, a hot 29 year old Latin Math teacher. Most of the other staff dislike Ms. Sanz due to her skimpy attire. She likes to show off her tight sexy body with revealing clothes and brags to female staff about her amazing sex life.

Ms. Carson has been having problems with Andrew, a 17 year old junior in one of her afternoon classes. Andrew talks during class and interrupts her lectures, making the veteran teacher furious lately. It has been going on since the school year started and she has had to send him out of class twice already. After 2 months of dealing with the rude young man, she has come to hate him. When she arrives home after work, she tells her lover, Jenny (Ms. Sanz) of her feelings toward him.

I'm so fuckin sick of that little bitch interrupting me in class and being a fuckin clown. He thinks it's funny because the other kids laugh. It won't be funny when I snap and beat his little ass in front of em all.

Oh baby relax, those kids are all pieces of shit anyway, I hate them too. Come upstairs with me so I can make you feel better.

Rachael (Ms. Carson) follows her to the bedroom and they have sex multiple times throughout the night.

The next day Ms. Carson's class starts and once again, Andrew causes problems but this time he takes it a step further and throws a rolled up piece of paper at her. It misses her head by inches but having things thrown at her is the last straw. Ms. Carson loses her cool and charges at him full speed to everyone's surprise.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

He jumps out of his seat in fear as the 6 foot 185 pound blonde runs straight for him, in 5 inch heels. Before she gets her hands on Andrew the principal, Mrs. Thomas, grabs hold and restrains her. She saw from that hallway what he did and rushed in. The other students look on in shock.

“Rachael, calm down, go back to your desk.”

Mrs. Thomas she tried to assault me, call the police, I'm a minor, she belongs in jail!

“Shut up Andrew. I saw everything. Throwing things at teachers is assault, I could have you arrested. You're getting after school detention today, end of story. Come with me to the office.”

After class ends Mrs. Thomas comes back to see Ms. Carson.

“Rachael, don't worry, that little shit isn't pressing charges, he has nothing on you. I have an idea. Why don't you watch him during detention today. I took his phone as punishment. Look at this, it's a vintage Android Questman 46zx5 from the year 2042, the last year they were made. These are worth a fortune, they are collectors items. Very hard to find. He said it was his fathers. Look, I can't stand Andrew either and I will make sure that any investigation into what may happen to the phone during detention is unsuccessful. Catch my drift? Make sure something accidentally happens to it. He deserves no respect at all. Oh and by the way, I would've loved to help you beat his ass.”

Haha! Thank you, Mrs. Thomas. I think I'll enjoy this little one on one time with Andy now.

Ms. Carson is suddenly excited about sitting in class with Andrew for detention. He'll be there in 1 hour. She goes to the teachers lounge and gets a coffee, heads back to her classroom and sits by the window, enjoying the silence and warm fall breeze. She sips her hot coffee and looks at the phone, admiring the sturdy craftsmanship of it and thinking about what to do to get her revenge on Andrew. Her mind ponders.

(Maybe I'll take it outside and stomp my heel straight into the screen. Or maybe I'll run water over it. Maybe I should wipe my ass on it and hand it back to him. Hmm...)

At 3:30pm Andrew arrives for detention.

This sucks. I can't believe Mrs. Thomas took my phone. I hate her. How long do I have to sit here?

90 minutes. Lets go, have a seat. Keep your mouth shut, if I hear you speak, you'll get a 30 minute extension. Don't even look at me.

Andrew rolls his eyes and sits down. Ms. Carson takes a seat at her desk. The phone is tucked in her purse out of Andrew's view. She continues thinking what to do to it but cannot decide what is most devious. Jenny sends her some nude pictures of herself and they flirt back and forth for over half an hour. 45 minutes in, she is horny and her bladder is bursting from the coffee. She gets up and heads for the restroom to pee and masturbate. As she nears the classroom door, a thought pops into her head.

(Yes! Of course. This is perfect!)

She doubles back to grab her purse and tells Andrew not to move until she returns. The brisk walk to the womens room has her excited like she has never been at school before. The restroom is empty just as she hoped. Ms. Carson goes into a stall, locks it and pulls the phone out of her purse. The priceless gadget from a bygone era commands admiration but not enough to stop this determined teacher from violating it. She places it on the floor and lifts her right leg up about a foot high and stomps her sharp 5 inch heel into the phone as hard as she can, creating a spider web pattern crack across the entire screen. She lifts her foot and drives it into the phone again, the impact detaching the front half from the rear battery compartment. She leans forward and admires the sight of the phone shattering under her weight as her long thick red manicured toenails grind the plastic parts to pieces under her shoe. The excitement gives her an erection under her skirt and blocks her view of the crush act as it pushes the fabric of her skirt out.

Ms. Carson picks the phone up, the screen still clinging to life and displaying a dim broken image. She places it the toilet and it sparks as it sinks in the bowl. Half of it can still be seen sitting above the water surface, half submerged. The tough phone has finally let go of life. She can barely contain her joy, smiling as she spreads her legs into a sexy wide stance and slowly lifts her skirt up. Her hairy 8 and a half inch uncut dick bursts out with its huge swollen head, rock hard and pulsating from her excitement. She is so aroused that she almost cums just by feeling cool air on her loose sweaty balls hanging against her thighs. Knowing Jenny would love to see this, she activates her retina camera implant to take a picture of herself with her cock in hand, the thick foreskin pulled back and aimed at the phone.

After the picture, she takes a deep breath and her bladder lets loose a strong dark yellow stinky stream of piss. It hits the phone hard enough to knock it over and submerge it completely. The bowl fills up and the water turns yellow. Her dick gets even harder and she has trouble keeping it aimed down and releases her grip. Her cock springs up and sprays piss on the wall behind the toilet. As soon as she finishes, she cannot resist the arousal anymore and strokes her cock hard and fast. Just 30 seconds later she cums and shoots her ejaculate against the piss covered wall. Leaning forward and aiming for the phone in the toilet, her cock forcefully squirts it's last few bursts of cum all over it, to her satisfaction.

She wipes the mess from her hand, tucks her dick back under her skirt and leaves the mess all over the toilet, making her way to the door. Just as she is leaving, Mrs. Thomas enters.

Mrs. Thomas, I think Andrew must have dropped his phone in the middle stall. Such a shame! Wonder how it got here in the womens.

“Oh, well that is a shame isn't it. Too bad the middle stall is my favorite one. It's also too bad that I piss like a horse. Must be because I have a horse sized dick that I can't wait to whip out of these slacks, hahaaa!! Poor Andrew.”

She laughs with the principle as she walks out of the womens room and heads back to her classroom with her dick not being fully flaccid yet and noticeably bulging through her skirt. Before she gets far she hears Mrs. Thomas's thunderous stream flooding the toilet and echoing into the empty hallway as she gives the vintage phone its second round of piss. Ms. Carson walks in the room with a slight smile of evil satisfaction on her face. She sits down and sends the picture to Jenny.

Is that Andrew's? Are you peeing on his phone?! You are so evil! Wish I was there I would've done it too. OMG I'm dripping wet now... I'm gonna fuck you so hard when you get home!! I fuckin love you!

I had so much fun doing that. The little fucker is sitting here thinking he's getting it back, lol. He has no clue it's floating in a toilet. And here's the best part, Mrs. Thomas pissed on it too! If it's there tomorrow I'll gladly do it again! See you soon.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 10-30-2016 at 06:08 AM.

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 7 The English Teacher

Hey everyone, just a heads up that I'm taking a break for a few weeks for creative purposes and to give other members room to post. I've sort of taken over the forum and I don't want to do that. Thanks for reading and commenting, it really does motivate me to continue writing.