Junior Poster

Default i know this is stupid, but it made me feel good

I had a small holiday last week and, one evening, I met aguy who wasn’t very attractive. However,I wanted company and needed cock so accepted his invitation to return to hisplace.
    Most people think that attractive people dominateunattractive people, but it isn’t true. Being attractive doesn’t change your inner nature. I have always felt it is my position toplease men. I don’t believe inreincarnation but, if I did have a previous life, I was either a whore or aslave.
    Being attractive allows me to choose who I submit to, butonce I have made that decision, I am under his control.
    Half an hour after meeting him, I found myself naked on hisbed with his cock in my mouth. He gothard very quickly and seemed to get a great deal of enjoyment from humping myface. The way he did it made me feellike I was being used, but I can’t resist the smooth feel of cock against mylips, so I had no choice in the matter.
    He didn’t stay their long. He soon changed position and lifted my feet over my head, so that he haddirect access to my hole. This is anawkward position in which he had full control of me, and for a split second Ifelt a sense of vulnerability. To behonest, I felt scared, because I have had some bad experiences but, I decidedto close my eyes and go with it.
    I felt his cock against my ass and I quickly put my handdown to feel that he had a condom on – he did, which made me relax.
    I had never been fucked in this position before and I feltquite proud that I was flexible enough to do it. I like to find new ways of pleasing men.
    He put his cock in further and I felt some pain, but I hadfelt worse with other men, so I said nothing and just let him fuck me. His cock went in further, harder andfaster. I was his bitch.
    As he humped me, I had this inner sense of fulfilment thatis hard to explain. I felt that I waswhere I belonged and I had a beautiful sense of peace. I felt sexy and beautiful.
    He came inside me and let go of my feet, so that my legswent back to their natural position. Iturned over and started rubbing myself, expecting him to climb on top of me,but he didn’t. He pulled out a box oftoys and took turns putting different things up my ass, including a vibrator. I didn’t enjoy this so much. I like men not toys.
    I asked him if he was in a relationship, and he said ‘no’. He then suggested we get married, which Ithought was a bit strange as we had only met an hour earlier and he knewnothing about me.
    I told him, if we get married, I would be the woman in therelationship and he would be the man, and I may transition and become a ladyboy. He said he would be happy with that.
    His response made me feel wonderful, and that is why I amwriting about my experience. Even though I know it was stupid to talk aboutmarriage with someone I had just met, I came away from that encounter feelingso good.
    I felt that he knew the truth about me but still wantedme. On this night, I acted like a slutbut I came away feeling stronger and fulfilled. (I didnt see him again)

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Default Re: i know this is stupid, but it made me feel good

Degustibus non disputandum.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

That's disgusting....
    You're a faggot dude.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by backlikeinevaleft View Post
    That's disgusting....
    You're a faggot dude.
    Brilliant.
    Considering you've just bent over an literally asked me to fuck you.
    You're outta here.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster snake_eater96's Avatar

Well then, all this story needs is some pixie dust and it's a #1 seller. So, Op.... why do you want to be a ladyboy? do you actually feel like a female inside? Because you can fulfill the societal norm of a "woman's role" in a relationship while still being a man. There is no physical aspect which defines what you specifically do in a relationship or am I behind the times and things have changed?

Junior Poster

i thought people on this website would identify with my experience.

Junior Poster

Hi, Yes i have fulfilled the woman's role in previous relationships without transitioning. I had very supportive men. My feelings on my femininty and transitioning is always mixed. Yes, my feminity runs deeper than sex but i am very aware that life isnt easy for TGs. I think a number of people on this website have similar experiences and feelings to me

Professional Poster

Please people. Stop the name calling. Sitting behind a computer and attacking makes no sense.