Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Are flat bellies on GG the new endangered species?

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Look there is nothing wrong with the word shallow...we are all shallow...hell even those disgusting chubby chasers are in their own way "shallow"
    though maybe in need of help because they have some major mommy issues....but i digress!

the thing is this, a woman can hide a lot of gut in the evening....so by the time you meet her for the second date and you take her home and her shirt comes off and you are thinking......WTF and where the fuck did this come from....you are screwed!

now funny thing i noticed....i travel for work and hit about 3 different gyms a week, woo hoo la fitness, anyhow i noticed something really fucked up....in the burbs where i live...on average.....there are only 10 or so ladies at the gym at any given time! sure there are the dozen or so who take that useless zoomba classes but for the most part the ladies have stopped going to the gym! and have really really started packing on the pounds!

it's disgusting!

for me....and this is just me.....a woman with a gut is probably how a woman views guys with very thick back hair...it's just fucking nasty!
    I might have said this to you before, but I'll say it again 'you're the problem'. You're the one with the hangup so either find a way to change your outlook or just keep it moving. Maybe if you stay in your lane long enough the ensuing loneliness will be a catalyst for a change in your attractions. Face it, your dating pool will widen considerably if you get past the muffin top.

Silver Poster

Hey man you can lower your standards all you want and eat all the slop you want.......and well there is a lot of slop out there recently.....
    and i'm not going to judge you.....some guys are just bottom feeders who don't expect much and so anything is find with them.....

me....shit.....i busted my ass to be a self made man and i still have time to hit the gym 3 days a week and still think i need to loose 10lbs.....and make an extra $40k more a year....so when it comes to dating i sort of expect the same level of self respect when it comes to a woman not having a beer belly hanging over her gut thinking she deserves the best in the world......

so i'm just venting....and i'm not sure if it was someone who said it here or a friends conversation....look up concert pictures from the 70's and 80's....women were thinner back then....then shit went south and they started drinking 2k calories every morning from DD

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Well, forget the gym and the extra $40K a year. You just need a time machine to go back to the '70s and you'll be fine. I hope you like bush.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Junior Poster

Instead of LA Fitness, maybe you need to look into a Crossfit gym. You'll find more of what you're looking for, but it comes with its own set of issues.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Hey man you can lower your standards all you want and eat all the slop you want.......and well there is a lot of slop out there recently.....
    and i'm not going to judge you.....some guys are just bottom feeders who don't expect much and so anything is find with them.....

me....shit.....i busted my ass to be a self made man and i still have time to hit the gym 3 days a week and still think i need to loose 10lbs.....and make an extra $40k more a year....so when it comes to dating i sort of expect the same level of self respect when it comes to a woman not having a beer belly hanging over her gut thinking she deserves the best in the world......

so i'm just venting....and i'm not sure if it was someone who said it here or a friends conversation....look up concert pictures from the 70's and 80's....women were thinner back then....then shit went south and they started drinking 2k calories every morning from DD
    Nothing wrong with that.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

EVERYONE has the right to set their own expectations - regardless of the size of his or her gut. Keep busting' your ass to make more money and lose more weight and look to fulfill your own expectations of perfection but let's be frank: you're around 40 and you're not a billionaire so by your standards you're clearly a financial failure, likewise if you still need to lose 10lbs you're clearly not a physical specimen on par with CT Fletcher or Kali Muscle, and finally you're STILL looking for a woman, yet another fail. So lets sum it up: you're clearly failing to attain your own 'high' standards in just about all the things that are important to you so what exactly ARE you doing in this life? By age 70 you'll be dead or close to it and all these ridiculous standards would have meant absolutely nothing.

Life is here and now......free your mind from your standards and you might actually find what you want.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

There is nothing wrong with having standards and no one should ever have to settle.

The problem is when a person uses those standards as a way to generalize another group of people and make asinine statements about them as a whole. Especially when those statements aren't really based in fact and are just a matter of opinion. Or are based on a person's past experiences with a few members of that said group.

While it is true that times have changed when it comes to what society considers what is physically fit, I still see plenty of genetic girls with flat bellies walking around. I also see genetic girls who are thick in the right places and that sometimes means that they are going to have a bit of belly. But as long as they don't have my gut, I really don't see what the problem is.

Which brings me to another point. It is indeed true that many girls use angle tricks when it comes to their online photos. If you meet them in person and you still can't tell that they may not up to your physical standards. But decided to go out with them again after the first date, that's on you. Furthermore, once their clothes do come off, you have two options:

1. Make up an excuse, like you just remembered you have an early meeting, and say you have to go. Or ask her to leave if you guys are at your place.

2. Solider on. If you're still not satisfied with her after that, a couple of days later tell you don't want to see her anymore.

But as you can see both of those options make you look like a self centered and shallow jackass.

Finally, we all have our reasons has to why we are attracted to transsexuals. There is no need to defend or justify those reasons. Especially when those reasons come off as being close minded.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Arrow Re: Are flat bellies on GG the new endangered species?

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    By age 70 you'll be dead or close to it
    This guy is in his 60s....Show's what a bit of determination and discipline can get you....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

depends....it can be deceptive anyhow. lot of women (and men too) look thin with clothes but don't without.

she hasn't got a flat stomach, not before anyhow, people wouldn't fuck her?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

So don't mean to kick a dead horse but i was at my Dr. for may annual check up to make sure i'm ok.....
    He's an older guy i would say in his late 60's and we were talking about ways i could help improve my diet.....turns out i'm a fucktard and the reason i'm not loosing weight it because i'm not eating enough throughout the day .....so i asked him....what does the medical community think is going on with respect to very young women packing on the pounds because i hardly ever see more than 5 or so ladies at the various gyms other than the ones who work there....
    He tells me when he first started practicing in the early 80's someone in their 20's with diabetes was a rare thing...but today his bread and butter for his business . young women in their mid 20's who are diabetic. MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR!
    I was just floored....I asked what gives?
    His answer?

DD bladder buster coffee in the mornings are causing the body to go nuts! He's not sure what the sugar content is since it's X number of scoops per your request but he was telling me that his average customer is a 5 scoop plus lady....and per his experience it doesn't matter if you use sugar or sugar substitute your body still goes nuts!

that and the drinking.....now there he had me confused....
    again per his experience of the women here in NJ about 30miles due West of NYC......his average patient puts away a bottle of wine every other day. And a good number put away a bottle a day!

I asked how many women locally still made dinner at home....he said under 30 very few, under 40 some....

he calls it the perfect storm......sugar intake at extreme levels plus drinking plus not having a decent dinner.....he predicts a vast majority will have life long problems with their bodied giving up on them in their early 50's! SCARY!

So i asked what's a single guy to do?

His response
    "Well the wife and i watch this show called 90 day fiance...." he had me in stitches =)

So yeah guess it's more than them just noticing and venting...it's a real issue...

Last edited by SXFX; 11-20-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    "How you doin!"