Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Are flat bellies on GG the new endangered species?

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    i'm not kidding you......the girl was 26....i'm 41 and i'm looking at her on the date and i'm thinking....wow her gut is hanging over her belly...what the mother fucking shit!
    when i was 25 the women were not this fat! and it's GUT fat! it's disgusting!

Or maybe it's just me.....who notices this shit?
    Why, then, did you invite her on a date? Was it her personality that charmed you?

Silver Poster

No because i'm a dummy and i fell for the stupid online dating photo....you know the "Myspace" photo...where the girl looks up.
    Fuck it's true i guess...if a girls collar bones aren't showing in her head shot....odds are the girl will look 6 months preggers.

but jesus on a stick...a 25you woman should not be so out of shape that she looks like she's got a food baby.....wtf!

and i hear you about looking at the old concert photos...wtf is going on?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Senior Member Professional Poster

Yeah if she doesn't show her body, she's fat/in bad shape. If a girl has good looks, she will flaunt that shit.

Silver Poster

Hate to say it...but you sir are 1000% right!
    they know they are an endangered species and know their value....compared to the lumpy frumpy fat fucks!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Sounds like you dated a couple of muffin tops.
    I get to the US every three years or so. It used to be I'd be thinking how chubby everyone was. Now its how obese everybody is.
    There are a fair portion of properly proportioned people out there, but not like 10-15 years ago.
    I was in Taiwan in 1995-97 and again in 2004-05. The increase in fat kids was astounding. The reason (I thought) was the invasion of American fast food restaurants. Almost none in '95, everywhere in '04.

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

If you're main thing is some girls night be a bit less in shape than they could be all I can think is that you're quite shallow.

Why bother wasting peoples' time if you have such 'standards' let them know before the date they have to be perfect or you'll moan about them. When none of them want to go out with you because of your views it'll be interesting.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    If you're main thing is some girls night be a bit less in shape than they could be all I can think is that you're quite shallow.

Why bother wasting peoples' time if you have such 'standards' let them know before the date they have to be perfect or you'll moan about them. When none of them want to go out with you because of your views it'll be interesting.
    Everyone is shallow to an extent. No problem with having standards. Letting them know before hand or just choosing not to go out with them in the first place can save the trouble. That "you're fine just the way you are" line doesn't actually apply to most(well, many) attractive people and even unattractive people. Some people are ok with it while others just settle.

Also, he said he met the girls through online dating. The girls on there use angles in their pics so they don't look fat so he didn't know what he was walking into. She wasted his time if anything. It's mostly about pics online.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 10-29-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Silver Poster

Look there is nothing wrong with the word shallow...we are all shallow...hell even those disgusting chubby chasers are in their own way "shallow"
    though maybe in need of help because they have some major mommy issues....but i digress!

the thing is this, a woman can hide a lot of gut in the evening....so by the time you meet her for the second date and you take her home and her shirt comes off and you are thinking......WTF and where the fuck did this come from....you are screwed!

now funny thing i noticed....i travel for work and hit about 3 different gyms a week, woo hoo la fitness, anyhow i noticed something really fucked up....in the burbs where i live...on average.....there are only 10 or so ladies at the gym at any given time! sure there are the dozen or so who take that useless zoomba classes but for the most part the ladies have stopped going to the gym! and have really really started packing on the pounds!

it's disgusting!

for me....and this is just me.....a woman with a gut is probably how a woman views guys with very thick back hair...it's just fucking nasty!

"How you doin!"

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

If you're looking for that, and you see 10 or 12 of 'em a week, why aren't you dating the gym chicks?
    I mean, 26 year old, meeting up with a 41 yer old bloke off of the internet (yah, talking about setting the bar high)!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Look there is nothing wrong with the word shallow...we are all shallow...hell even those disgusting chubby chasers are in their own way "shallow"
    though maybe in need of help because they have some major mommy issues....but i digress!

the thing is this, a woman can hide a lot of gut in the evening....so by the time you meet her for the second date and you take her home and her shirt comes off and you are thinking......WTF and where the fuck did this come from....you are screwed!

now funny thing i noticed....i travel for work and hit about 3 different gyms a week, woo hoo la fitness, anyhow i noticed something really fucked up....in the burbs where i live...on average.....there are only 10 or so ladies at the gym at any given time! sure there are the dozen or so who take that useless zoomba classes but for the most part the ladies have stopped going to the gym! and have really really started packing on the pounds!

it's disgusting!

for me....and this is just me.....a woman with a gut is probably how a woman views guys with very thick back hair...it's just fucking nasty!
    You do realize you're generalizing a whole group of based on your own personal experiences with members of that said group?