Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Are flat bellies on GG the new endangered species?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    depends....it can be deceptive anyhow. lot of women (and men too) look thin with clothes but don't without.

she hasn't got a flat stomach, not before anyhow, people wouldn't fuck her?
    Her stomach is fairly flat, she's just not toned. I'm pretty sure he means girls with actual guts. And is his personal preference so whether other people would fuck this woman or not is irrelevant.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

yeah the above is perfect! left or right...and yeah i'm talking GUTS....think beer belly on a 25 yo chick..hanging over their pants like it's something to be proud of....barf!

"How you doin!"

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    This guy is in his 60s....Show's what a bit of determination and discipline can get you....
    Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? Do you believe that because he looks that way he can't fall over and die? Or perhaps, he's now immune from sickness. Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Fat chicks are gross. And fat chicks that are proud of being fat and in terrible shape, or "curvy" as they say, are the absolute worst

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? Do you believe that because he looks that way he can't fall over and die? Or perhaps, he's now immune from sickness. Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.
    If that man is happy, why does it matter? If he's happy to have discipline and not put just any kind of shit in his body, why does it matter? You assume that since he takes fitness seriously, he has no other passion, sees life as just the gym or is shallow. And why mention immunity as if this stuff would only matter of our provided complete immunity? He may want to set a healthy example for people he cares about, especially those that live unhealthy lifestyles and then complain when it takes a toll on them.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    If that man is happy, why does it matter? If he's happy to have discipline and not put just any kind of shit in his body, why does it matter? You assume that since he takes fitness seriously, he has no other passion, sees life as just the gym or is shallow. And why mention immunity as if this stuff would only matter of our provided complete immunity? He may want to set a healthy example for people he cares about, especially those that live unhealthy lifestyles and then complain when it takes a toll on them.
    Indeed......as I said if he gets joy from it then good for him! For ME, it's irrelevant. In the greater scheme of things the pre-occupation with 'looking good' is meaningless (again for me). Sure we should be presentable but to be obsessed with anything ESPECIALLY looks seems .......trite

Professional Poster

It is fact that the current generation has "let themselves go". All this hippy, tree-hugging "you're beautiful just the way you are" stuff has people (women) re-thinking beauty. Now girls boldly wear their bellies hanging out. I told someone a few days ago that "hot" is out of vogue and it's true. Breast augs are way down (yea!). Victoria's Secret even feels the pain as girls opt for simple boring comfortable bralettes. So the OP is not crazy nor wrong in his generalizations.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.

It would be interesting to see your perspective on women with such chiseled bodies as Nina Lawless....

Last edited by MrFanti; 11-23-2016 at 01:29 AM.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    It is fact that the current generation has "let themselves go". All this hippy, tree-hugging "you're beautiful just the way you are" stuff has people (women) re-thinking beauty. Now girls boldly wear their bellies hanging out. I told someone a few days ago that "hot" is out of vogue and it's true. Breast augs are way down (yea!). Victoria's Secret even feels the pain as girls opt for simple boring comfortable bralettes. So the OP is not crazy nor wrong in his generalizations.
    Wait, you're saying "hot" is out of vogue. But are cheering about breast augmentations being down. Which I think has to do more with an appreciation for natural breasts, big or small, and women's butts than an indicator that "hotness" has gone out of style.

Also I have seen that bralette in a Victoria Secret window. I would hardly call that thing when worn on the right woman boring.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    It would be interesting to see your perspective on women with such chiseled bodies as Nina Lawless....
    I love it!