Default Hung N the City - Ch. 6 A Tranny for Mother and Daughter

(New Manhattan, June 2085)

Grace comes home from school on a Friday afternoon. She is 18, a senior and has just 2 days left in her high school career. The principal decided to give the seniors a break and release them 3 hours early for the day. At 12:15 pm she pulls up to her big suburban home, walks in and calls for her mom, hearing no answer. She walks upstairs and hears her mother, Melanie in the shower and decides to wait on her to come out, heads to the kitchen for a drink and sees her mothers phone hologram receiving messages. Grace tells the phone the password that her mother never reset and it displays her incoming messages from a woman named Candace. What Grace reads in the messages gives her a whole new perspective on her mother. She scrolls through the weeks ongoing conversation in disbelief.

May 26th 11:31pm:
    Hey Mel, I think I left my condom on your bed. Make sure you throw it away before your husband sees it. He'll know by the size of it that you've been with someone else, lol. Love you.

11:42pm:
    I found it, haha. Yeah you need MUCH bigger condoms than that piece of shit. I got a kick out of how full it was. You sure do blow a huge load! So fuckin sexy, babe. I want you in me again right now! Later.

May 29th 3:24pm:
    Mitch is working late and Grace is spending the night at her boyfriends, right?

3:27pm:
    Yep, he's out til 9 tonight, come on over I'm so wet for you. Let's finish up by 8 to be safe. Don't forget that big dick!

3:29pm:
    Kind of hard to forget something this big hanging between my legs, hun!

9:48pm:
    You were so fuckin good tonight. My dick is still sore, where did those new blowjob skills come from?

9:52pm:
    That thing deserves only the best sucking. I never suck Mitch that good.

9:53pm:
    Is your cunt still covered in my cum?

9:54pm:
    I wiped enough of it off so he can't see it but he just ate me out. He has no clue he just tasted your cum!!

9:56pm:
    You're so naughty!

June 2nd 12:17pm:
    I'm on my way, babe. I'm wanna bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck you until you squirt on the floor.

As Grace finishes reading the messages her mother walks up behind her.

Grace! Hand over my phone. Why aren't you in school?!

“They let us out early, mom. Who the fuck is Candace? You're cheating on dad? Why?”

Well... it's not cheating anymore, I'm filing for divorce after your graduation. Candace and I are in love and she's moving in after I get your father out of here. I was gonna tell you but whatever. Now you know...

Well...aren't you gonna say anything?

“Yeah...Is her dick really that good?”

What?!! Grace!!!

“I've always wanted to try an estromale, mom. She'll be here any minute. Let's make this a threesome. Greg is average sized. I want a nice big cock to start my summer. Come on, please?”

Melanie thinks quietly for a moment. She opens the fridge and takes a sip of some orange juice and then answers her daughter's question.

Just this one time but that's it. You better keep up. I'm warning you, she's really really big and she's aggressive. Don't mess this encounter up for me by crying like a little girl. She'll make a grown woman out of you.

The doorbell rings and Melanie lets Candace in. Grace admires her tall slender figure in her tight booty shorts, tank top and sandals.

Hi there, you must be Grace!

Yes this is her. She's wants to join us today if that's alright with you.

Sure, she's gorgeous, I'd love both of you. Let's do this!

All 3 ladies head upstairs to the master bedroom and Candace lays Grace on the bed, lays on top and starts kissing her. Grace can feel her erection growing in her shorts. She lets her pull her top off and kiss her young perky breasts. Melanie takes Candace's shorts off and begins sucking her huge dick from behind as she lifts Grace's skirt and licks her pussy. Melanie undresses and all of them are now naked. Candace stands up and instructs them both to their knees to suck her. Mother and daughter takes turns sucking her massive dick. Melanie grabs her balls and massages them while Grace sucks and fingers herself as Candace holds both of their heads in each hand and pushes them into her. After a few minutes of having her cock fill their mouths she tells Grace to get on all fours on the bed. She climbs up behind her and grabs hold of the teens hips and forces her cock inside her tight young hole, making her squirm in pain briefly. She had never taken this much cock and feels it pushing her insides around. Grace now feels like she is in the big leagues. It is considered an accomplishment for women to take an estro woman's dick and she can't wait to tell her friends that she had one in her. Her thoughts are interrupted by hard, fierce and deep thrusts. Her vagina is experiencing a painful pleasure in a way she didn't think was possible. Candace pounds away at the rookie full force, her balls swinging forward and slapping Grace's stomach. Her mother cheers her on proudly as she gets her young pussy plowed like it never has been before.

Good job, Grace. That's my little girl! You like em big just like your mommy! Greg can't fuck you like this, honey!

Candace quickly fucks the young girl into a powerful orgasm that makes her curl up in the fetal position, overcome with head to toe pleasure. As she collects herself, her mother climbs on top of Candace into the cowgirl position and bounces her big round ass up and down in long deep strokes. Her cheeks slam against Candace loudly and she screams in pleasure.

Look here, honey. Watch and learn how to fuck a dick this big. Pay attention. You have to own the dick! You can't be afraid of it. Love the dick!

Grace, still trembling from her orgasm, looks on in amazement at how violently her mother rides Candace's member. Her hairy pussy coats the shaft in slimy lubrication and drips down all over her balls, leaking onto the sheets. She observes her mother's gaping asshole opening and closing with each thrust she makes. Melanie moans louder and louder from the intense stimulation, rapidly approaching orgasm as the minutes go by. Grace cannot believe that her mother is a sexual beast that can devour a dick that nearly split her own vagina in half in a matter of seconds.

Finally Melanie is ready to come and lets out a deep, growling scream and whips her hair back. The muscles in her back contract tightly and she stops bouncing up and down and grinds back and forth through her orgasm. Her body twitches so hard that the bed slides across the floor a few inches. The orgasm passes and then Candace quickly lifts her off and gets up on her knees as her own orgasm takes over. She jerks her dick a few quick times and shoots a powerful arching burst of cum clear across the room and splatters the dresser. More cum continues bursting out in all directions as mother and daughter move in to let it hit there breasts. Candace rotates her hips back and forth making sure to get her semen on both pairs of tits. She finishes and drops back down on her back, breathing heavily. Melanie and Grace lay down in her arms and the 3 ladies relax and enjoy the euphoric post orgasmic high together. After a few moments of calming down, Melanie looks over at her daughter.

Grace, did this satisfy your question as to how good her dick is?

“I'm gonna have to break up with Greg, mom. I'm spoiled now.”

The first time she split me open I said the same thing about your father!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 10-23-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 6 A Tranny for Mother and Daughter

As usual so bien writing

Thanks for the feedback!

Awesome as usual, thanks

Glad you like them.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Eating for next one