Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jill Stein

Gold Poster

Default Re: Jill Stein

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Shhhhh! Keep your voice down and knock on wood. I fear such a party may be on the rise.
    Actually what you describe is much worse. The racist crackpots take over the party and the conservative centrists sit around and watch their once beloved party turned into a white nationalist orgy. Instead of a disaffected splinter dividing the party, you have the worst elements ruling over the cowardly and the indifferent!

One thing about zombies is they are extremely slow...they can't get to you unless you're surrounded by too many of them. I should tell you about a political conversation I once had in a rural Pennsylvania diner...how I made it out alive I have no idea...at least I don't think I was bitten.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

She's a big government woman who wants to continue the financial enslavement of all working people here in the USA. Let's have small government vote Libertarian Party and maximize freedom.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I seem to recall Rand Paul standing against allowing all American's, regardless of race or sexual orientation, to enter a public place of business and being served as all other citizens are served. He and his father are against allowing women the right to decide for themselves how to treat their own bodies. If this is maximal freedom, then I hope in your next life you're a black, Muslim woman born on U.S. soil into an American family. Financial enslavement! You're funny!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

i tried to control my thoughts, basically. tried to enjoy the moment, less. tried though, still. i wasn't experimenting, it was very easy to do, too easy to come away with any proof or bereft addled epiphany. i listened. i knew the problems were all coming the second after i stuck my dick in. it's never different.

Silver Poster

"you shouldnt go home with men for sex. dirt becomes mud if you wait too long. your fingers smell like they reached from sweat pooled assholes and unhealthy stomaches and irresponsible brains"

Silver Poster

Last edited by bluesoul; 04-20-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i tried to control my thoughts, basically. tried to enjoy the moment, less. tried though, still. i wasn't experimenting, it was very easy to do, too easy to come away with any proof or bereft addled epiphany. i listened. i knew the problems were all coming the second after i stuck my dick in. it's never different.
    Only one word to describe this. Erudite.

Silver Poster

^^ ahem, thank you.

Silver Poster

Name:  5-fFEb07.png
Views: 170
Size:  114.0 KB

i prefer more photos, than people like you. or is it the other way round?

Silver Poster

"i like the words they choose to use- i like the language. i like the way they rush through the first part- the admission- then they slow down through the details. i like that"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCM-20120705-Jill-Stein-00974.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	1013929

Last edited by bluesoul; 06-17-2017 at 01:06 AM.