Default Hung N the City - Ch. 5 Morning News Blowjob

(New Manhattan April, 2085)

Emilla is 22 and received her degree in broadcast journalism 2 months ago. She has been hired by the NYNN (New York News Network) to be the co anchor of the world famous veteran anchor Andessa Adams. For the past 12 years she has worked there she has presented the news alone. The network is under new management and wants 2 anchors on the morning broadcast. Emilla knows that she is under tremendous pressure to keep up with the seasoned vet and if she doesn't do well she may lose her job.

On Monday morning she arrives and heads to the set to introduce herself to the crew. Everyone is nice to her. The director, Whitney, sends her to the makeup room to meet Andessa herself. She walks in and there she sat having her eye shadow touched up.

Ms. Adams. Hello I'm Emilla, the new co anchor. Nice to meet you.

Hi there. Well aren't you a cute little thing. We're on in 10 minutes I hope you're ready. You'll be reading screen 2, I'm on screen 1. Have a seat at the desk and I'll be there in minute.

She sits down and calms her nerves as the crew positions cameras and microphones. Andessa walks out and heads toward her. Emilla is in awe of her tall beautiful figure as her tight fitting red mini skirt hugs her hips and shows off her long toned legs and her half buttoned white top shows off her busty chest. She sits down next to her and begins explaining how to follow the prompts on screen. Emilla cannot concentrate because she is captivated by Andessa's striking presence. She tries to avoid looking at her huge breasts. There is so much cleavage showing that her nipples can be seen from Emilla's position, seated right next to her just inches away. She decides to ask Andessa about her attire.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I ask you why you wear such revealing clothing? You're okay with showing this much skin?

Oh darling you over think things. It gets really warm in here with all of these lights on you, honey. My girls get sweaty and soak my shirt if I don't get some air down there and let them breathe a little. It's why I also wear skirts all the time. Nothing like a breeze between your legs. If I wear a knee length skirt I go commando but with this super short skirt I have to wear panties to keep my...things from hanging down off the edge of the chair. I'm an estro in case you weren't aware. Plus let's face it, showing skin gets more viewers! You should try it it's fun.

Emilla is aroused by her explanation, especially hearing that she is too big to go commando in mini skirts. She begins fantasizing about what Andessa's “things” must look like. She imagines having sex with the most popular news anchor in the country. Her vagina gets wet as her nasty thoughts flood her mind. It's almost time to start the broadcast and she manages to focus and gets ready to read. Right as she clears her mind she is shocked to see Andessa stick her hand up her skirt, turn to her and say:

Pardon me dear, I have to make an adjustment here. I cannot bear an entire show with my balls stuck to my leg, you understand.

Emilla's mind is catapulted back into erotic thoughts about her co anchor. The lights hit their faces, Whitney counts down to zero and they begin the show. Emilla stumbles over a few words reading the teleprompter. Her mind is all over the place in a mixture of nervousness and arousal. After a half hour of stressful reading the broadcast takes a commercial break and she can finally exhale to collect herself.

You're doing fine hun, don't look so stressed. Relax, just one more half hour and you're done for today. Here, try this breathing technique to relax. Just like this.

Andessa swings around to face Emilla, sticks her chest out and closes her eyes as she demonstrates slow deep breathing. Emilla looks at her big breasts and notices that the nipples are getting bigger inside the shirt with each breath she takes. She imagines ripping the loose shirt off and Andessa spreading oil on her breasts and squeezing them together slowly. Observing the breathing exercise does nothing but make her more horny to pounce on the senior anchor.

After getting a drink of water for a few minues Emilla sits back down and prepares to continue. Andessa joins her at the desk a few seconds before go time and they jump back in to delivering the news. This time around, Emilla is doing much better. She is more calm and reading perfectly. All is well and all of the sudden a power outage hits the entire city, the studio goes dark and a few dim backup lights turn on in the distance. After a moment of shock everyone takes a seat and waits for the power to return. The two women begin talking. After some casual banter, Andessa begins flirting to Emilla's surprise.

This darkness makes it feel like we are all alone in here. If I was hot for you I might try something right now. If I were hot for you, haha! You must think I'm so inappropriate!

Nervous with laughter and unsure what to make of the innuendo, Emilla begins fidgeting with her pen and accidentally drops it under the desk. She kneels down to her hands and knees and crawls underneath to retrieve it. As she turns to crawl back out she stumbles over Andessa's foot and her face bumps into her legs. Andessa doesn't react at all, seemingly enjoying the touch. Emilla pauses for several seconds. Bursting with excitement to touch her, she nervously caresses her legs for a moment in an attempt to gauge Andessa's consent. She responds by scooting forward in her seat and opening her legs wide. Overcome with excitement, Emilla grabs her panties and pulls them down. She cannot see but she is met with a strong arousing odor coming from Andessa's genitals. She reaches up and grabs her dick. It feels heavy and massive in her hands and the total darkness makes it even more arousing. She crawls closer and shoves it in her mouth and begins sucking on it. She can feel it getting bigger and harder with each thrust. Andessa starts breathing heavy and grabs Emilla's head, as she inserts 2 fingers inside her moist pussy and masturbates. Both women are about to come but before they can climax...

The power comes back on and the room is completely lit. Whitney asks where Emilla is.

She...went...ooooh...to the restromm...mmm...

Whatever we cant wait on her we have to start now, Andessa you have to do it alone.

She starts the broadcast up without her and they are now live as Emilla continues sucking her cock, forcing the veteran anchor to try to focus on reading while receiving an intense blowjob.

This is Andessa Adams re, re, reporting live from New Manhattan...we...we...uhhhhh. The city's power grid...is back on and...ahhhh...

The crew looks on in disbelief, clueless as to why she is struggling to speak. Under the desk Emilla continues sucking on her cock as she talks. Andessa knows she cannot hold off her orgasm for half an hour nor can she draw attention to what is happening. She gives in to the pleasure and cums right in Emilla's mouth while doing the best she can to continue reading her teleprompter.

In OTHER...new...news...hahhhh...governor Richards...signed a...uhhh...NEW LAW!!! allowing...(heavy breathing)...low...lower t..t..taxes.

She finishes coming and Emilla's face is covered in her ejaculate. She lays on her back under the desk until the broadcast ends. Whitney is pissed and questions her.

Andessa, what the fuck happened, why were you stumbling over your words, I haven't seen you do that since you started 12 years ago.

That power outage. It just made me feel...like I've never felt at work before. It got me all worked up and I was just trying to deal with some pretty intense feelings. It passed. Nothing to worry about, Whitney.

Intense feelings, huh?

You have no idea.

The crew go on break and clear out of the studio, leaving them alone. Andessa tucks her semi hard cock, covered in cum and saliva, back in her panties. Emilla stands up and looks at her.

Well, I think my first day went rather well. See ya tomorrow!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 10-16-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 5 Morning News Blowjob

Very good writing keep on dear i m waiting for next one

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 5 Morning News Blowjob

Thank you. I usually put one up every weekend unless I can't think of anything.