Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Default Re: new all POV site - TSPOV.com - updates

I could use some Canddi

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Itzel XXX wakes up while you are stroking your cock in anticipation. She knows you are super attracted to her and that she has you wrapped around her finger. She teases you, gets naked, and then worships your big dick while you hum with pleasure. And of course she swallows your fat load when you finally explode from her ministrations.

you can see this Mexican goddess and join my site for only 28 dollars - HERE

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Sofia Liberace is a curvy CD that is an expert in knowing what men what. And what they usually want is for her to jerk them off and then suck them off until they cum in her eager mouth. This latina CD tart will get you rock hard and then empty you off every time!

you can see this CD trap suck a cock and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

Vivianna Serenity is in love with cock. She can't get enough of it and dreams about getting her big latina booty stuffed bareback. She comes to a hotel room for some hot sex and by golly, she gets it! watch her suck & fuck & swallow cum in this cool bareback POV sex scene.

you can see this bareback POV sex scene and join my site for only 28 dollars - HERE

Claudia Rosa had so much fun sucking cock and swallowing cum that she asked to come back again! This amateur latina babe knows just how to tempt and tease your hard dick before taking it all in her mouth. Her seductive face and long thick hair are the perfect compliment to her slutty attitude and cocksucking abilities.

you can see this blowjob scene and join my site for only 28 dollars - HERE

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    It's POV. As someone who has never been fucked in the ass, I've never seen that point of view but I can see what he's asking for. Take the camera, get the girl to fuck you (so you see the girl fucking you) even if it's her face as she fucks, then you are showing from POV. I can see an angle there that some would want.
    I know this is an old thread, but given the number of guys who like bottoming for trans women (and you ChristianXXX seem to like it once in a while too), there would definitely be interest in seeing things from the guy's POV, and seeing the girl in the dominant position. As far as making the content compelling you'd have to work it out, use your perverted imagination and go with it. It might be suck, then again it might be fucking great. And you're the man, so give it a shot.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

superstar Ladyboy Mos gets all worked up while sitting in the hot tub waiting for her man. When he whips the cock out she devours it and even though its slippery, she jams that monster in her tight hole. Watching her ride the cock while stroking her own throbbing member is SURE to get you off.

you can see this LB sex scene and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    Sometimes an amateur TS model really catches my eye. Terra Firma just moved to Vegas from New Jersey with a hard cock and a great attitude. She really knocked me out with her beauty and her ability to suck a dick. I think everyone will fall in love with this authentic beauty. You will DEFINITELY be seeing more of her coming up!

you can see this amateur TS newbie give a hot BJ and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE
    Wow... absolutely adorable... I'm a fan already lol

I became infatuated with Cristy Noir after meeting her online. She was all the way in Budapest, Hungary but that didn't stop me! I traveled to her, got a hotel room, and had her come over to meet me, suck my cock, get fucked, and swallow my cum. She is such a good girl and very submissive. I loved her and I think you will all love her too!

you can see this Euro trap beauty get fucked and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    It's POV. As someone who has never been fucked in the ass, I've never seen that point of view but I can see what he's asking for. Take the camera, get the girl to fuck you (so you see the girl fucking you) even if it's her face as she fucks, then you are showing from POV. I can see an angle there that some would want.
    Steven, With all due respect, maybe it's time you let one of these beautiful girls fuck you. It may not end up being your main thing, but it's definitely fun, and something worth trying at least once. I don't understand the attraction to trans girls if you aren't into cock at all. I'm way more into topping but mixing it up once in a while is awesome. IMHO.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.