So I've taken the plunge for my third time. I can't say I hated it. But I don't know if I'll try it again. The girl was beautiful. She had a great face huge breast( kinda hard) and a decent size penis 5-6 inches. She is a friend of a friend we have all kinda hung out a few times. But I had never said anything. But this last time we were all talking about our secrets and I admitted that I have been with a trans girl before. I could tell she became interested because she started to ask questions about what I have done. I told her I've sucked dick and topped a girl. She asked if I've ever been topped. I told her no. But I have had a girl toss my salad. So we all kept drinking and talking at the end of the night she was about to take an uber I told her I'll take her home. On the way to her house she asked if I wanted to see her cock. I said yes. She pulled up she skirt and I started to play with her balls and cock. Making out at every light. We got to her place we went in and I undressed her started to give her head. I was chocking on her cock. I remembered last time I had done this and thought I wasn't enjoying it as much as last time. Then she started to give me head. I loved it. We started to make out and touch each other. She then told me she wanted to make me her bottom bitch. I told her I thought it was a good idea. I can't say I don't like it if I don't try it. She started to do me and it didn't really hurt like people say. I can't say I hated it either. I just remember her fucking hard as possible and me thinking the whole time. This is it? I think one thing that has always been an allure to be about tgirls is the prohibition and now that I've fully had it I realized it's not for me. I did top her after that. Which was pretty good she was tight and kept moaning and even we both came. But I will say I don't think I'll do it again. I hope everyone enjoyed my story.