Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Unhappy Another black transgender woman has been murdered, this time in Alabama

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Professional Poster

Default Re: Another black transgender woman has been murdered, this time in Alabama

Very sad to read.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: Another black transgender woman has been murdered, this time in Alabama

That's so sad. And what makes it even worse is that her sister who is also trans said,

“There was another transgender shot multiple times somewhere else recently. People think transgenders are monsters, when really we just want to be accepted,”

And she's so right.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

I think if the cops really wanted to look at it, the probability is that a good amount of evidence could be found in the room where she was killed. No degree in criminology is needed to know that homicide investigations where the victim is found at the scene of the murder tend to yield more information.

How did they get together? If getting the room was consensual then obviously there had to be communication, which hopefully can be tracked to this low life

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Rookie Poster

It´s sad to hear, she only was a normal Person. I dont care if some one is Gay , Lesbian or Transgender or what ever. We are only Humans. I am from Germany and i live in Bavaria in a small Town and we are all open Mind.I have a lot good friends they are Gay , Lesbian , Transgender , Blacks, American natives and from other Countries and you now i give a shit what they are and where they are from Jesus they are my good Friends .I dont understand why some one do that kill people they are different. I Love all my Friends the way they are. So let each live as he wants. Sorry for my bad English.

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

What is going through someone's mind when they fell they can kill someone because of their sexuality?
    I'll bet when they catch the puke, the cops will get some nonsense for a motive. Isn't there enough misery in the world already?

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.