Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

The antennae on my tin foil hat tells me what you're hearing from Erika is what you're hearing from all the Trump Teabaggers: The death cry of the WHITEMAN.
    If you're under 30, you've already got the memo. Public schools have looked like the United Nations as long as I've been attending school plays.
    But to the midlife crisis Trump Voter, you woke up one day to Mexicans taking your construction jobs, Bush taking all your money, Blacks dating your daughter, and Asians making your computers.
    I think there could be a real discussion about this, but for me, we're talking years of factors, and facts and truths way beyond the reach of my soapbox. My intuition tells me Whites did not give the Country away, I think the Country has kept pace with a changing World that abhors power vacuums.
    While the USA has seen John Wayne, Don Draper, and Don Trump, the t-baggers are stuck on John Wayne. Trump was never a conservative, he listened to the Hannity show for two weeks. That's all you need to lead those morons.

I think there is a good chance you will never see another Republican President.
    They've got a major problem with the electoral college, and this Paul Ryan v. Rush Limbo chasm is not the sharp cut that heals fast, it's ugly, man.+
    Their last two Presidential Candidates have been businessmen who showed up a year before the election, and have and will disappear two seconds after the election. Mitt went out gracefully, Trump will have to redecorate Trump Tower in mid-twentieth century trailer trash to get any tenants. I think his plan to form a new media empire with Roger Ailes may have gone south because of all that pussy grabbing. Hard to feign righteous indignation against a fixed system when you're a pussy grabber.
    Erika gets 25 points extra for being an actual Tranny, I'm just a tourist here.
    I've got plenty to hide.
    Unlike Erika apparently.
    LET"S ROCK!!!!!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

The anti defamation league set off a trap ,On this point , you are solid. Erica . A secret pepe meme.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nitron; 10-16-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Gold Poster

The anti-defamation league was exactly right about the meme, which is evidenced by how it's been used in this thread and beyond. Amazing how many white supremacists are lurking out there and are now popping out of the woodwork.

Also amazing that this could be somebody's only candid response to what they've seen in this thread.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Also amazing that this could be somebody's only candid response to what they've seen in this thread.
    Hey, we passed amazement a year ago.
    If Julian Assange is laughing to himself about five indictable offenses Clinton made from some casual nothing e-mails, reading to roll out the week before voting,

Putin wins the election.
    Payback for star wars.
    ha ha ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	putin.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	973220  

World Class Asshole

Gold Poster

Nitron seems to be claiming that Erika has a reasonable point to make, aside from the racism, anti-semitism, Nazi glorification, and Holocaust-denial. But the point she makes is exactly tied to those things. Her argument is that the ADL was wrong to say Pepe the Frog was used in a hateful way by white supremacists, and she did this by posting pictures of executed Nazis, boasting about having family members in the gestapo, and most ironically posting a picture of Pepe standing in front of Auschwitz with a gold star in his tiny little frog hands.

I might as well point out the great paradox of calling the Holocaust a Jew lie and then mockingly posting a picture of Auschwitz...what sort of cognitive dissonance is required to deny the Holocaust and also be gleeful that it happened?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Nitron seems to be claiming that Erika has a reasonable point to make, aside from the racism, anti-semitism, Nazi glorification, and Holocaust-denial. But the point she makes is exactly tied to those things. Her argument is that the ADL was wrong to say Pepe the Frog was used in a hateful way by white supremacists, and she did this by posting pictures of executed Nazis, boasting about having family members in the gestapo, and most ironically posting a picture of Pepe standing in front of Auschwitz with a gold star in his tiny little frog hands.

I might as well point out the great paradox of calling the Holocaust a Jew lie and then mockingly posting a picture of Auschwitz...what sort of cognitive dissonance is required to deny the Holocaust and also be gleeful that it happened?
    I think you have to distinguish between those who adopt the 'memes', the slang, and the hand-me-down abuse of the Third Reich just because they know it annoys decent people and their primary aim is to be as offensive as possible, and those American 'White Supremacists' who have probably not delved too deeply into the theories of race on which the Nazi ideology was based, and which targeted Slavs as well as Jews as 'untermensch' and thus candidates for extermination. It would not surprise me if there were Americans of Slav origin in the 'White Supremacist' movement just as there are angry Poles today who adopt the emblems of the Nazis who slaughtered Poles without a second thought.

Somewhere in these confusing, and often childish expressions of impotent rage, there must be some anxiety among some 'White Americans' that their precious country has been 'taken over' by a multi-cultural nightmare in which they become the minority. But if you consider who it was that built modern America, you cannot delete the Chinese or the Slaves or the Hispanics from it, any more than you can delete the Jews, the Christian fanatics and the multitudes of 'white Americans' most of whom accept the changes that they see.
    Because for all its problems and challenges, America is not broken, most of its cities are not lawless battlegrounds dominated by gangs selling drugs; most of its multi-cultural citizens get along with each other, work and trade with each other and see no reason to mock them any more than they would mock the their wives and daughters, the disabled, or veterans. There will always be residual problems associated with prejudice of one kind or another. The sad -potentially damaging- thing is that Trump and his supporters have created both an agenda derived from social loathing, and found a crude language with which to express it. If capitalism has changed the way people work, their purchasing power, their feelings of insecurity, government may be the best way to remedy its worst ills, but to achieve that people need to have confidence that government will do just that. Claiming in advance of the election that it has been rigged so that Trump will lose; claiming that 'the media' -which presumably must include the Murdoch Empire and the Shock Jocks are- all 'against him' is designed to separate fact from fiction, and citizens from each other.

The failure of the Republican Party to deal with this near collapse of its national organisation, and its internal divisions has been self-inflicted, it is not happening because of a conspiracy, though Trump will continue to play the Martyr and his supporters will refuse to accept the result, but with consequences we cannot yet predict. One hopes the Sherrif with his Pitchforks and Flames will just swallow his pride and admit they were beaten fair and square, and not head off to Fort Sumter to reclaim an America that was never his to own.

Last edited by Stavros; 10-16-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I think you have to distinguish between those who adopt the 'memes', the slang, and the hand-me-down abuse of the Third Reich just because they know it annoys decent people and their primary aim is to be as offensive as possible, and those American 'White Supremacists' who have probably not delved too deeply into the theories of race on which the Nazi ideology was based, and which targeted Slavs as well as Jews as 'untermensch' and thus candidates for extermination. It would not surprise me if there were Americans of Slav origin in the 'White Supremacist' movement just as there are angry Poles today who adopt the emblems of the Nazis who slaughtered Poles without a second thought.
    This is a very good point and post. The part I highlighted is true and on white supremacist forums there are frequently discussions about who should be considered white, about whether being aryan is the sine qua non of participation, about the status of Italians, slavs, and southern Europeans. Usually the reconciliation between their professed ideology and their own status is not very thoughtful or principled. They like the ethos and iconography of Nazism but don't want to be constrained by its details. Strangely, the Nazis themselves were sticklers for detail.

Your last two paragraphs are particularly well said...Republicans must find a way to participate in the political process and articulate a coherent agenda. This election has been defined by the breaking down of norms...norms of behavior intended to ensure our civility to one another.

I have no interest in the Republican Platform, I've seen what the Republicans do when they have Power.
    I want Hillary to destroy what's left of the former Republican Party.
    Then all of America's handicapped would be Democrats.
    Vermont and Texas are like two different realities.
    That's the strength and the weakness of the USA.
    They should sell tickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDR-Wheelchair-February-1941.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	973222  

World Class Asshole

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

I haven't read all the posts in this thread cause I don't have the time. But as a part time Aryan myself(lol) I have to say that Hitler and the Germans did the most harm to the white race by killing French, English and other white Europeans. Hitler and the Nazis were no heroes of the white race. I think the German people of WWll should have been nuked for their crimes. They killed people in my family, all for nothing but power and greed, sort of like leaders of today going to war. Let the Nazis rot in hell.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

My response to faceless liberal haters...................
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erika meme.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	973271