Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

Scary!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    anyway, do you want total war? i know i do

Hmmm.................

http://npd.de

#14/88

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

On the one hand we should never forget the lessons of history, but on the other hand there are times when we do not need to compare everything today to the Third Reich.

It is a pity that in the US General Election the issues and the personalities under scrutiny are not being judged in the precise context of American history which offers enough comparisons to deal with sensibly than some childish association with the Third Reich about which Erika appears to know nothing, or the sinister campaign by extremists to blame the Jews and any other minority for the 'problems' that exist in the USA. One could argue that Donald Trump has fabricated problems to create a sense of panic that serves his agenda, given that the claims about the American city which he made last Sunday are not borne out in reality, where in general violent crime has been in decline. Chicago clearly has a problem, whereas Boston does not --Trump would do better to ask what is it that appears to be working in Boston that is not working in Chicago? But that requires a level of attention and detail that Trump cannot handle, as he has never had to sit at a desk for 8 hours analysing issues of real importance to millions of Americans.

There is no law that says the US President must be an intellectual, but one does expect the President to express aspirations that appeal to the average citizen, much as one hopes a Prime Minister in the UK would not descend into the gutter to ridicule the disabled to get a vote. In the cases of both Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, there was often a wit and humour in their criticism of their opponents, tactics that now look and sound subtle when compared with Trump's crude slanders. Clearly the crisis in the Republican Party is deeper than we thought, and is not going to be over soon. That cannot be good for US democracy, just as the one-party state has failed everywhere it has been tried, just as the election of a foul-mouthed amateur would create an even larger crisis for the USA as a country.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/d...0890.bild.html

Hi Erika. I thought you'd appreciate this. I really wish I knew German because it's got some wonderful expressions and oddly specific words. A German article on whether Trump is Ein Sexmonster. Can you interpret it for us?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Ist Donald Trump ein Sexmonster?
    Ja, er ist ein Sexmonster.
    Sexmonster.
    Sexmonster.
    Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Ist Donald Trump ein Sexmonster?
    Ja, er ist ein Sexmonster.
    Sexmonster.
    Sexmonster.
    Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
    For those who don't want to answer your valid question. He's either a sexmonster or not a sexmonster. One can't be both a sexmonster and not a sexmonster. One can't be neither a sexmonster nor not a sexmonster. Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking broncofan, what's a sexmonster? Roughly speaking it means monster of sex....these words don't have exact equivalents so stop being dense.

I'm gonna vote. The man's a fucking sexmonster. Jawohl or nein?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/d...0890.bild.html

Hi Erika. I thought you'd appreciate this. I really wish I knew German because it's got some wonderful expressions and oddly specific words. A German article on whether Trump is Ein Sexmonster. Can you interpret it for us?
    I went to the website and read it. It is just a summary of what the media has been reporting on him. Too the websites credit it does say he has denied these "alligations". It is always interesting too see what the European media has too say about him!

I thought of leaking Erika's two vids to the press as an example of what Trump supporters are thinking. Just kidding, of course. Apparently, now there's no need: Trump outed himself. http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/slin...geous-fortune/

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    I went to the website and read it. It is just a summary of what the media has been reporting on him. Too the websites credit it does say he has denied these "alligations". It is always interesting too see what the European media has too say about him!
    how many shots do you plan on taking before you drive to vote?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=1#post1508568

Silver Poster

that was fun. i actually sung along whilst bouncing my head just like those animaniacs.

but now for serious business:

p.s. i have a secret crush on veronica moser