Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Gold Poster

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

That image would be a lot cleverer if you knew how to use an apostrophe. You're also confounded by homonyms, quotation marks, and logical consistency. It's painfully obvious that you've chosen to become a Nazi not because you're superior but because you're inadequate.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

Poor Erika. You do try, but there is nothing you can do, no matter how many holes you try to plug, to keep your leaking ego inflated. Your Satanism won’t do it, it’s just a cry for attention. Telling yourself you’re special ‘cause you’re Aryan won’t do it. You’re a joke. A sad one, but a joke. It’s laughable that you imagine you can make anyone piss their pants when you’re the one who has bought into the fear and phobia that Trump has been selling for last eight years. Just four years ago you were crying over the fact that bigots in Ohio fired you from your job within the GOP. Now you're crying, “Hispanics, Muslims and Liberals, Oh My! - “Hispanics, Muslims and Liberals, Oh My!”

Look girl. Get yourself some counseling. Figure out who you really are and what you really believe. Shed the false fronts and the tough-girl shield - it's only hurting you and no one believes it. You could've found support and friendship in these forums. Perhaps you still can. But you have to be honest with yourself first.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Free speech is the glue that holds a multiculturalism together. And let's it be at it's best.

My dear American friends , heirs to that Great and Terrible Experiment. We're all behind you.

Last edited by nitron; 10-17-2016 at 04:32 AM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No one, not even the government, can force the 'press' to publish any silly piece of nonsense someone draws or writes. That's an important element of 'Freedom of the Press."

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Firstly.
    Erika, if you lived in Nazi Germany Otto would have thrown you in the furnace on THE FIRST ROUND.
    Obama has done an excellent job of fucking over the BIG MONEY side of the Republican Party.
    Rove does cameos on Fox. Cheney has sunk to getting awards from right wing groups at rubber chicken dinners. Paul Ryan is clean, when it comes to blatant thieving. Bravo Obama.
    Now, you've got the REDNECK side of the Republican Party. A Black Man is not the perfect candidate to unmask conservative media racism. But a White Grandmother is.
    No matter how many times kookoo buttslinger says:
    It's not partisan politics, it's the republicans
    Trump is a fraud
    The rigged system has control over the House, Senate, 30 state governors, and blatantly obstructed Obama from appointing a Supreme Court Justice.
    No newspaper endorses Trump...NO city newspaper.
    No foreign leader wants trump, except our sworn enemies.

For each time I say this, Rush Limbo and Sean Hannity have said the exact opposite 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a years for the past couple decades.
    This election is a lock. I want to see what the Murdoch Boys do after the election.
    Lady Justice not only has her eyes blinded, She now has a clothespin on her nose. She's had to cover her breast so Trump can't grope it. Her knees are locked so trump can't grab her pussy.Her purse is locked in the car so Trump can't steal it for a new pool at Mir a Lago.

Unlike O'Reilly and Limbo, I've lost my train of thought from the disgust I feel, this rant is like taking a shit for me, I hope Hillary destroys Isis, and takes a real chunk out of Assad and Putin for her trouble. Assange needs to be on the sidewalk.
    I hope those clowns on the Bengazi panel are selling Insurance 4 years from now.
    I hope those yeast-infection Trump Surrogates are in the adult sex industry next month.
    Conservative Media needs some COURT-TIME. Not tickets to the NBA, Oath-time in the hot seat. Watch them turn on each other like the rats they are. Appoint Chelsea to be head of the FCC.
    Fitzgerald did not indict Rove and Cheney, because that's not the way we ref a fight in the USA.
    We let our voters throw the bums out, and majority rules. Minorities whine.
    Don't boo. VOTE!!!!!!
    This morning sickness will be over soon and America will have it's first Woman President.
    God is in his Heaven and all is right in a dishonest World.
    What the Evangelicals have to wait for Death to get.....
    Dems will get next month-
    SALVATION.
    Hey Rush, grab your oxycontin, there, buddy.
    You're going to be the new President of the Republican Party soon.
    I'm not booing, I'm LAUGHING!!!!!
    This election was over when a small army of young Democrats did their homework and found all the crucial swing districts in all the crucial swing states in 2006. And did the legwork to sew them up.
    Trump's ground game is a Mr Coffee and six volunteers.
    I'm sending you a virtual blow-job Trish, relax, lean back, enjoy.
    Round II begins next January.
    We got work to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justice.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	973539  

World Class Asshole

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    My response to faceless liberal haters...................
    Attachment 973271
    lol i love how goofy you look in that picture. it's an incorrect image to match that mug with your silly rhetoric. when the ss thought up the idea of aryan perfection, i think you'd have been as far from that idea they could have dreamed up

but nobody's perfect right?